• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: $2700+ in Sales This Month as a Consultant!

In summary, the "Highest Month so Far!!!" for Pampered Chef refers to the month with the highest sales and commissions earned by consultants. Factors that contribute to achieving this include successful cooking shows, a strong team, and active promotion of products. To increase chances of achieving the highest month, consultants should focus on building relationships with customers, consistently promoting products, and setting achievable goals. There are incentives and rewards, such as bonuses and exclusive training opportunities, for achieving the highest month, but rewards and recognition are also available for consultants at all levels.
lesliec
I am so excited. Just closed my last 3 shows of the month today!!!! Didn't do the exact math, but it should put me a little over $2700!!! This is my 6th month as a consultant and my best yet. I have 5 shows on the calendar for the month of September, and more in Oct and Nov. I finally feel like I have the consistency thing down and am really excited about where my business is going.
Thank you to all of you for all of your support and encouragement. I have learned so much from CS.

Congratulations, Leslie!!! that is so great! and look at your September and October, filling up already! woohoo!

Congratulations! That momentum can really help you build your business.

Thanks ladies!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I spent everything I had made in the first 4 months on going to conference. Although DH is extremely supportive he is getting antsy to see some money out of this business.

Congratulations!I had my highest month ever too at almost $2,000! And it took almost 3 years! For you to be doing so great so early is phenomenal.

Congrats to you too Intrepid.
I had 2 great shows (800 each), 1 great catalog show (600), and a couple that struggled to make 150. It all adds up though!!!!

Congratulations!!! :D

Stats are up. My official total was $2770.99. I am so pumped!!!! Thanks for the encouragement.

What is considered the "Highest Month so Far!!!" for Pampered Chef?

The highest month so far for Pampered Chef is typically the month with the highest sales and commissions earned by our consultants.

What factors contribute to achieving the "Highest Month so Far!!!" for Pampered Chef?

Factors that contribute to achieving the highest month for Pampered Chef include hosting successful cooking shows, having a strong team, and actively promoting products through various channels.

How can I increase my chances of having the "Highest Month so Far!!!" with Pampered Chef?

To increase your chances of having the highest month with Pampered Chef, focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with your customers, consistently promoting products, and setting achievable goals for yourself.

Are there any incentives or rewards for achieving the "Highest Month so Far!!!" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards for consultants who achieve the highest month, such as bonuses, recognition, and exclusive training opportunities.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't achieve the "Highest Month so Far!!!" with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and recognition for consultants at all levels, not just for achieving the highest month. We value the efforts of all our consultants and have rewards in place to recognize their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
heat123