• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Engagement with a Fun Shopping Game for Cluster | Tips & Tricks Included!

In summary, "I Need a Game for Cluster" is a popular party game that involves arranging colorful blocks into clusters. It can be played with 2 to 6 players and is recommended to have at least 3 players for a more enjoyable experience. The set includes 60 colorful wooden blocks, a game board, and a set of instructions, as well as a convenient carrying bag. The length of the game can vary, but on average it lasts 15-30 minutes. It is suitable for players of all ages and is a great way to engage and entertain both children and adults.
peichef
So last night my hospitality director called & asked if I would do a game at cluster on Saturday. What we came up with was a twist on "Queen of the Shoppers" whereby as consultants find the named item, they have to share a tip regarding that product. our thinking was 1) this will help us all get more acquainted with the new catalog, and 2) we can learn some tips from each other.

So here's my question.... is this game too lame? I'm trying to come up with some other ideas. I'm trying to think of a way to tweak the game some more -- maybe give a clue (rather than product name) & then let them go hunting thru the catalogs.

Any ideas????

We played "Jeopardy" at our March meeting. My Director made up questions and pinned them to a board. You can write them on one side of a large index card with the "value" of the question showing on the side that the contestants will see. You'd need buzzers or bells. Pit people head to head and the one who loses has to pass the buzzer/bell to someone else. When you get a question right you keep that card (and keep guessing until someone knocks you out). Add up the values on the cards to know who won.

We have also played Jeopardy at our cluster meeting. They named it Chef-rdy. It was kind of informal, with the squares drawn on posterboard, and really no keeping track of scores, etc. But I like Jeanine's version.

ooooohhhhh..... I like it. Thanks ladies :) That's just the wort of thing I was looking for :)

Hi there! I think your game idea sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to engage everyone at cluster. It's always helpful to learn tips from fellow consultants and get more familiar with the new catalog. One idea could be to add a time limit for finding the named item and whoever finds it first gets a small prize. This could add a little friendly competition and make the game even more exciting. Another idea could be to have a scavenger hunt where consultants have to find multiple items and share tips for each one they find. Overall, I think your game idea is great and I'm sure it will be a hit at cluster. Good luck!

1. What is "I Need a Game for Cluster"?

"I Need a Game for Cluster" is a popular party game that involves arranging colorful blocks into clusters. It can be played with friends, family, or at large events.

2. How many players can participate in "I Need a Game for Cluster"?

The game can be played with 2 to 6 players. However, it is recommended to have at least 3 players for a more enjoyable experience.

3. What is included in the "I Need a Game for Cluster" set?

The set includes 60 colorful wooden blocks, a game board, and a set of instructions. It also comes with a convenient carrying bag for easy storage and transport.

4. How long does a typical game of "I Need a Game for Cluster" last?

The length of the game can vary depending on the number of players and their skill level. On average, a game can last anywhere from 15-30 minutes.

5. Is "I Need a Game for Cluster" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for players of all ages. It is a great way to engage and entertain both children and adults at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chosengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Carolyn
  • April0607
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingmom
Replies