• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First $1000 Show: New Best Friend and Spring Show!

In summary, this woman won $1000 from a catalog show and she's going to have another show this spring. She's also a friend of the owner and she recommended the show to the owner.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Just had my first $1000 show!:D And it was a catalog show!!! One person ordered over $700!:eek: She's my new best friend!!! Plus, she wants to have another show this spring. :love: Love, love, love her!!

Congratulations!!!

Awesome.....You are doing great!!!!

ChefJWarren said:
Just had my first $1000 show!:D And it was a catalog show!!! One person ordered over $700!:eek: She's my new best friend!!! Plus, she wants to have another show this spring. :love: Love, love, love her!!

My gosh, what did she buy???? That's awesome!!!

Lots of stoneware and 2 deep covered bakers! She didn't even buy any cookware and it was that much. I guess she was Xmas shopping. The only prob is that her husband is someone high up in politics (you would recognize the last name) so she didn't want to give me her contact info. She wanted me to use the host's. So I can't call or email her to thank her. Should I send any type of incentive for ordering so much??

Um, yeah! Attach a small somethin-somethin to her receipt, like an SBRC with a personal note in it.

ChefJWarren said:
Lots of stoneware and 2 deep covered bakers! She didn't even buy any cookware and it was that much. I guess she was Xmas shopping. The only prob is that her husband is someone high up in politics (you would recognize the last name) so she didn't want to give me her contact info. She wanted me to use the host's. So I can't call or email her to thank her. Should I send any type of incentive for ordering so much??

;) ;) Now who knew that Laura & Barbara were such PC fans!! ***giggle giggle***Only saying that since you're in TX

chefann said:
Um, yeah! Attach a small somethin-somethin to her receipt, like an SBRC with a personal note in it.

I was going to say the same thing.....but Ann beat me to it! Also - make sure your contact info is ALL OVER everything!

1. How can I earn my first $1000 with Pampered Chef?

To earn your first $1000 with Pampered Chef, you can host a "My First $1000 Show: New Best Friend and Spring Show!" This special show is designed to help new consultants reach their first $1000 in sales by offering exclusive discounts and incentives.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a "My First $1000 Show"?

Hosting a "My First $1000 Show" not only helps you reach your sales goal, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as potential future host rewards. It's also a great way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and potentially grow your customer base.

3. How do I invite guests to my "My First $1000 Show"?

You can invite guests to your "My First $1000 Show" through various methods such as creating a Facebook event, sending personalized invitations, or simply reaching out to friends and family through email or phone. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with resources and tips for inviting guests.

4. What are the exclusive discounts and incentives offered in a "My First $1000 Show"?

The exclusive discounts and incentives vary by season, but typically include discounted products, free products with certain purchase amounts, and potential bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. Your consultant can provide you with more specific information about the current offerings.

5. Can I still host a "My First $1000 Show" if I am not a new consultant?

Yes, even if you are not a new consultant, you can still host a "My First $1000 Show" to help reach your sales goals. As long as you have not yet reached $1000 in sales for the current season, you are eligible to host this special show. It can also be a great way to re-engage with past customers and potentially gain new ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
heat123
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef