• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping My Friend Ace Her Catalog Show: My Month of Giving!

In summary, to help your friend have a successful catalog show, you can promote the event on social media, invite friends and family, offer to host at your own home, provide snacks and refreshments, and assist with setting up and displaying Pampered Chef products. Tips for maximizing sales include offering special discounts and promotions, highlighting favorite products, and sharing personal anecdotes and recipes. As a host, you can earn rewards and incentives based on total sales, and make the ordering process easier for guests by providing catalogs, order forms, and assistance with placing orders. There is no specific time frame for hosting a catalog show, but it is recommended to do so within a month to maximize sales and rewards.
mheat923
Have a young friend age 20 in college and she is doing a catalog show with her family the next 2 weeks so she can earn some stuff for her dorm room! YAY! I had no shows this month except for 1 on Friday due to my extended vacation last month!

Good for you! College student?? hmmm... could be the perfect recruit!

I would love to recruit her....but she has social phobias maybe once she overcomes them!

lol. So did I! I never could see myself in front of people the way we do! PC helped me over come that! Check in with her periodically... maybe she will change her mind!

Well, that's cool!!!! If only my niece (who's leaving for college next week) were so motivated!!!

Funny update, my friend received an email from one of her Aunt's saying she didn't need anymore kitchen stuff but asked what she wanted as she probably had it new in the box.... this particular aunt is in DS too, she knows how this works lol!

Related to Helping My Friend Ace Her Catalog Show: My Month of Giving!

1. How can I help my friend have a successful catalog show?

To help your friend have a successful catalog show, you can start by promoting the event on social media and inviting friends and family to attend. You can also offer to host the show at your own home, provide snacks and refreshments, and assist with setting up and displaying the Pampered Chef products.

2. What are some tips for maximizing sales during the catalog show?

One tip for maximizing sales during the catalog show is to offer special discounts or promotions for guests who place orders during the event. You can also highlight your favorite Pampered Chef products and share personal anecdotes or recipes that showcase their usefulness.

3. Can I earn rewards or incentives for helping my friend with her catalog show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards and incentives based on the total sales from the catalog show. These rewards can include free or discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. You can also earn rewards by booking additional shows or becoming a consultant yourself.

4. How can I make the ordering process easier for guests at the catalog show?

You can make the ordering process easier for guests by providing them with catalogs and order forms, as well as a designated area to place their orders. You can also offer to input their orders online or assist them with creating an account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a specific time frame for hosting a catalog show?

No, there is no specific time frame for hosting a catalog show. You and your friend can choose a time that works best for you both, whether it's during the week or on the weekend. However, it's recommended to host the show within a month to maximize sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefJWarren