• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two New Shows! Out of the Blue - My First $200 Order Today!

In summary, the two new shows are "Out of the Blue" and "My First $200 Order Today!" and their purpose is to showcase products and recipes from Pampered Chef and provide tips and tricks for successful parties and orders. These shows are open to both current and potential Pampered Chef customers and will be available starting next month. You can access them through the Pampered Chef website or by joining their Facebook group for live streaming events.
urbnk8
I had a lady call me out of the blue today and order $200 worth of stuff. She had gotten the book from my friend who was going to do a catalog show but never really gotten around to it. It was pretty cool for me because it was a first for me. I'm still pretty new. So, I called my friend up and told her she better get busy and get some more orders!! It would be nice if she could get more than $10 worth of FPV! She was excited and was going to get right on it.

Plus, two nights ago, my sister called and said she wanted the rectangular baker and her MIL had a friend that wanted something. So I told my sis to tell her she should just have a catalog show so she can get some FPV for herself. She said "okay".

So there are two more shows that I suddenly have that I didn't before! Which is really good because I only have one show for October!! Not Good!

Thanks, just had to tell someone!:D

Things like that just make us smile!! I call them Gifts from God.

I got a random email from someone on Monday who was invited to the show I had Saturday but was unable to attend. She wanted to book her own party!!
My own little Gift from God. Thank you!:angel:

gotta love those calls! Congratulations!

Wooooo hoooooo!

What are the two new shows?

The two new shows are called "Out of the Blue" and "My First $200 Order Today!"

What is the purpose of these new shows?

The purpose of these new shows is to showcase products and recipes from Pampered Chef and provide tips and tricks for successful parties and orders.

Who can attend these shows?

Anyone can attend these shows! They are open to both current and potential Pampered Chef customers.

When will these shows be available?

These shows will be available starting next month. Exact dates and times will be announced on our website and social media pages.

How can I access these shows?

You can access these shows through our website or by joining our Facebook group for live streaming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef