• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Received This Early This Month From One of My

In summary, the Host told their daughter that they made an impression on her and that they sent her a season's best cookbook and an invitation to a Pampered Chef party.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I received this early this month from one of my Host's......

"just wanted to let you know though, kinz school is dressing like community helpers on monday. her brother would not let her borrow a costume, she couldnt find the other 1/2 of the costume in her room (caos due to moving and sick mom), so she is going as Ms Erin the Pampered Chef Lady. We had a kitchen apron, and she didnt want to go as a baker or something, and she has been playing "pampered chef parties" with her animals in her kitchen ever since my party-cooking for them, and "selling" them stuff-pretty cute :), so the pampered chef lady idea got her so excited. like she wanted to bring a whole bunch of her kitchen stuff to "throw a show" in class! i have a sales lady in the making. well, just wanted to let you know what a big impression you made on such a little girl-thanks for taking the time with her that night! and, hope you are feeling better"

Wow...what an ego booster!

Re: Ahhhhhh...How sweet!!

Re: Ahhhhhh...how cute! :)

Re: Ahhhhhh...:) Awe! So cute!

Re: Ahhhhhh...You should send her, her very own season's best. Her very first cookbook!

Re: Ahhhhhh...Erin wow did you make an impression. I agree with Andrea send her a signed by you THE PAMPERED CHEF LADY seasons best. She sounds adorable.

Re: Ahhhhhh...How cute!!

Re: Ahhhhhh...sounds like the daughter (about 10) of a hostess I did a show for 2 weeks ago.. I had her daughter help me make the Taffy apple tartlets. (she chopped the apples) She left the room after I did the show. After I finished with the orders, she came back to the room and gave me a drawing she did, of me doing the show..

Re: Ahhhhhh...OK, first the original post made me tear up! Ok, I am still officially post partum, maybe it is that. But that is so sweet!!! How we impress upon our younger generation is so important. Such a cute story... I am so happy you shared. Even if it did get my eyes all watery this morning.

candiejayne said:
You should send her, her very own season's best. Her very first cookbook!

Such a cute idea!! I really hope you do this!! Her very first cook book...so cute!

Re: Ahhhhhh...hey
this could lead to bigger and better things, too.
When I started 10 years ago, I was doing my first shows for my sister in laws' relatives..I did about 5 or 6 between all the aunts. There was a 14 year old boy there names Joey! He came to all the shows and wanted to stand by my table and help out..he asked sooo many questions. They all kidded him that he'd be a PC consultant sometime...fast forward to now!!!
I haven't seen him probably 8 years...he called a month ago and said he wanted to have a PC party..he's 24 now!!
I'm going to do his show tonite at 6:30. He already has $400 in outside orders and he has 25 people coming...whoohoo
I've been "working" on him to sign

Re: Ahhhhhh...Thats awesome! All the stories are. My son keeps asking if he really has to be 18 to sign. I told him that maybe this could be his "job" while he's in college. (now crossing fingers that he goes)

Re: Ahhhhhh...so cute! :):):):)

Re: Ahhhhhh...Very cool.

Re: Ahhhhhh...Don't you wish you had one of the Kids aprons we used to sell back in 2005 - 2007? I outfitted five of our grandchildren with them one year for Christmas.

Re: Ahhhhhh...I was at the Dollar Tree here a few weeks back and they had some fun kid sized aprons. I got 2 of them, a purple for my BFs 3 yo DD and a green one for his 6 yo DS, they have bugs screen printed on them.

Re: Ahhhhhh...That's great! Way to go!

Send her some catalogs to school w/ your contact info. Tell her if someone asks who she is, hand them a catalog.. hehe ;)

Re: Ahhhhhh...
WLMcCoy said:
That's great! Way to go!

Send her some catalogs to school w/ your contact info. Tell her if someone asks who she is, hand them a catalog.. hehe ;)

or even some Mini catalogs! :)

What is the purpose of receiving an item early from one of my customers?

The purpose of receiving an item early from one of your customers is to give you the opportunity to try it out and provide honest feedback or a review. This also allows you to familiarize yourself with the product and confidently recommend it to other customers.

Do I have to pay for the item that I received early?

No, you do not have to pay for the item. It is given to you as a gift from your customer and it is considered a perk of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I exchange or return the item that I received early?

No, since the item was given to you as a gift, it cannot be exchanged or returned. However, if there is a defect or issue with the item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Am I required to provide a review or feedback for the item I received early?

While it is not mandatory, we highly encourage you to provide a review or feedback for the item. Your opinion and experience are valuable for both us and your customers. It also helps us improve our products and services.

What should I do if I am not satisfied with the item I received early?

If you are not satisfied with the item, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products and we are here to help with any issues or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chef131doreen
  • General Chat
Replies