1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I received this early this month from one of my

1. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I received this early this month from one of my Host's......

"just wanted to let you know though, kinz school is dressing like community helpers on monday. her brother would not let her borrow a costume, she couldnt find the other 1/2 of the costume in her room (caos due to moving and sick mom), so she is going as Ms Erin the Pampered Chef Lady. We had a kitchen apron, and she didnt want to go as a baker or something, and she has been playing "pampered chef parties" with her animals in her kitchen ever since my party-cooking for them, and "selling" them stuff-pretty cute :), so the pampered chef lady idea got her so excited. like she wanted to bring a whole bunch of her kitchen stuff to "throw a show" in class! i have a sales lady in the making. well, just wanted to let you know what a big impression you made on such a little girl-thanks for taking the time with her that night! and, hope you are feeling better"

Wow...what an ego booster!

2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Re: Ahhhhhh...

How sweet!!

Mar 24, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

how cute! :)

Mar 24, 2009
  4. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

:) Awe! So cute!

5. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

You should send her, her very own season's best. Her very first cookbook!

Mar 24, 2009
  6. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Erin wow did you make an impression. I agree with Andrea send her a signed by you THE PAMPERED CHEF LADY seasons best. She sounds adorable.

Mar 24, 2009
  7. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

How cute!!

Mar 24, 2009
  8. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

sounds like the daughter (about 10) of a hostess I did a show for 2 weeks ago.. I had her daughter help me make the Taffy apple tartlets. (she chopped the apples) She left the room after I did the show. After I finished with the orders, she came back to the room and gave me a drawing she did, of me doing the show..

Mar 24, 2009
  9. PCMelissa

PCMelissa Member Gold Member

OK, first the original post made me tear up! Ok, I am still officially post partum, maybe it is that. But that is so sweet!!! How we impress upon our younger generation is so important. Such a cute story... I am so happy you shared. Even if it did get my eyes all watery this morning.

Such a cute idea!! I really hope you do this!! Her very first cook book...so cute!

Mar 24, 2009
  10. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

hey
    this could lead to bigger and better things, too.
    When I started 10 years ago, I was doing my first shows for my sister in laws' relatives..I did about 5 or 6 between all the aunts. There was a 14 year old boy there names Joey! He came to all the shows and wanted to stand by my table and help out..he asked sooo many questions. They all kidded him that he'd be a PC consultant sometime...fast forward to now!!!
    I haven't seen him probably 8 years...he called a month ago and said he wanted to have a PC party..he's 24 now!!
    I'm going to do his show tonite at 6:30. He already has $400 in outside orders and he has 25 people coming...whoohoo
    I've been "working" on him to sign

Mar 24, 2009
  11. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

Thats awesome! All the stories are. My son keeps asking if he really has to be 18 to sign. I told him that maybe this could be his "job" while he's in college. (now crossing fingers that he goes)

Mar 24, 2009
  12. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

so cute! :):):):)

Mar 24, 2009
  13. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Very cool.

Mar 24, 2009
  14. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

Don't you wish you had one of the Kids aprons we used to sell back in 2005 - 2007? I outfitted five of our grandchildren with them one year for Christmas.

Mar 24, 2009
  15. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I was at the Dollar Tree here a few weeks back and they had some fun kid sized aprons. I got 2 of them, a purple for my BFs 3 yo DD and a green one for his 6 yo DS, they have bugs screen printed on them.

Mar 24, 2009
  16. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

That's great! Way to go!

Send her some catalogs to school w/ your contact info. Tell her if someone asks who she is, hand them a catalog.. hehe ;)

Mar 24, 2009
  17. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

or even some Mini catalogs! :)

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?