• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tonight's Show: Overcoming Challenges to Reach $1000!

In summary, to overcome challenges and reach $1000 in sales as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to set specific and achievable goals, utilize resources provided by the company, and stay motivated. Common challenges include finding new customers, managing time effectively, and staying organized. To find new customers, consider hosting parties and events, reaching out to friends and family, joining online communities and using social media. It is possible to reach $1000 in sales even with a full-time job, but it may require extra effort and time management. If feeling discouraged, reach out to team leader and other consultants for support and advice, and set small, achievable goals to stay motivated.
khergatt
Hey all!

I am so excited about my show tonight! (I am still in my first 30 days.) We had a freezing rain storm and a lot of guests had to cancel. (The host is hoping to turn those into outside orders.) BUT where we stand right now the show is at $700! I booked 2 shows AND I have a recruit lead!!!!!!!

I am going to try REALLY hard to turn this into a $1000 show!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Way to go, Kristy! Literally seeing the silver lining to that cloud over your show! :D

Congrats! Keep it up!:D

That is a great show, especially with the weather. Getting the extra PC dollars is sooo fun!

UPDATE!!

Ok, my show is officially at $1000!!! (My host is still getting orders, too. She is hot, hot, hot!) This show means I qualify! (This is my 3rd show). I am getting my knives and 100 PC Dollars! I have a small catty show to go in, too. That will give me another 100 PC Dollars! I also earned the Host HWC Bowls AND I will earn the Guest HWC products. I won't get the tablecloth unless I get my mom's show in really fast! (I'm doing hers while I'm on vacation in Florida for two weeks.) We would have to have it and submit it within 3 days of me getting there, I think. It's doable, but I'm not sure.

I'll be happy with the knives, HWC stuff, 200 PC Dollars, and my commission!!!

WOOHOOO!!!

Congratulations!!! You must be so elated!! Enjoy your vacation!

Great job!! Way to hit $1000 in your first 30 days!! Congrats!!

That is super! Keep earning those PC dollars!!

1. How can I overcome challenges to reach $1000 in sales?

One way to overcome challenges is to set specific and achievable goals for yourself. This can help you stay motivated and focused. Additionally, make sure to utilize all of the tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training materials and support from your team leader.

2. What are some common challenges that Pampered Chef consultants face?

Some common challenges include finding new customers, managing time effectively, and staying organized. It's important to remember that these challenges are common and there are many resources available to help you overcome them.

3. How can I find new customers?

One effective way to find new customers is to host parties and events. You can also reach out to friends and family, join online communities and forums related to cooking and kitchen tools, and utilize social media to promote your business.

4. Can I still reach $1000 in sales if I have a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to reach $1000 in sales even if you have a full-time job. It may require some extra effort and time management, but it is achievable. Make use of your evenings and weekends to host parties and reach out to potential customers.

5. What should I do if I am feeling discouraged about reaching $1000 in sales?

It's important to remember that success in any business takes time and effort. Don't be too hard on yourself and try to stay positive. Reach out to your team leader or other consultants for support and advice, and remember to set small, achievable goals for yourself to stay motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda