• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, $1000 from my 2nd show - what's my secret?

In summary, Layla demo'd her new product, the Tangy Pepper Brie, which was a big hit. She also had fun and is looking forward to her next show.
laylaleigh
I am just getting home from my 2nd show and it is going to be over $1000!!!! I am so excited and wanted to share.

I left with sales at $914 and the host has 4 outside orders to get. And I got 3 bookings. My joy is making up for my 1st show last Saturday. Which only had 3 people and will end around $350/375. She is still trying to get some outside orders.

Well, I must get to bed. I enjoy "talking" to you all and was looking forward to sharing my excitement.:D
Layla

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its always nice to start out big :)

Well done!
What did you demo, and did you have fun?

Woo Hoo for you!!! Congrats!! Way to start out your biz!!!

Yahoo!!!! And now you are qualified!!!!

kspry said:
Well done!
What did you demo, and did you have fun?

I had a lot of fun!! There were a couple women who talked the entire time, but what can you do!! I made the Tangy Pepper Brie and the Mini Pesto Pizzas. Both were a big hit.

The brie is quick and easy and the pizza showed off most of the items from the kit. We all had fun!!

Layla

laylaleigh said:
I had a lot of fun!! There were a couple women who talked the entire time, but what can you do!! I made the Tangy Pepper Brie and the Mini Pesto Pizzas. Both were a big hit.

The brie is quick and easy and the pizza showed off most of the items from the kit. We all had fun!!

Layla

Congratulations! Glad you also had alot of fun doing it! That's what it is all about!

Funny - I have my first Bites and Bevs show next week (all my shows so far have been Real Food Real Fast) and I am making the same things!

Way to go! You're off to a great start.

1. What is "I Am so Excited"?

"I Am so Excited" is a new line of cooking and kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make meal prep and cooking more efficient and enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Am so Excited" line?

The "I Am so Excited" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and cooking utensils. It also features innovative products like the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories.

3. Are the "I Am so Excited" products only for professional chefs?

No, the "I Am so Excited" products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make meal prep easier and more enjoyable. They are perfect for home cooks of all levels, from beginners to experienced chefs.

4. What sets the "I Am so Excited" products apart from other kitchen products?

The "I Am so Excited" line is designed with input from both professional chefs and home cooks, ensuring that the products are not only high-quality, but also practical and user-friendly. They also feature unique and innovative designs that make cooking and meal prep more efficient.

5. Can I purchase "I Am so Excited" products online?

Yes, "I Am so Excited" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to see the products in action and purchase them directly from a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies