• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Chef's Table: A Unique Dining Experience with Top Hosts | $1000 Show

In summary, Trish asks for help with creating a flyer for her "Chefs table" and provides a sample herself. She notes that she is not very good at coming up with wording or graphics, and asks for someone to help her. There may be more than one person who uses this flyer.
milkangel
can some one make up a flyer that says

the Chefs table

\table is where my top hosts would come to my house and have a great time makeing dinner and have a party something like that and at the end put to join my table have a 1000 show something ike that iam not verygood at this so if someone can comeup with something would be great.

thanks

Well, if you're asking someone to do your graphic design work for you, you need to be more specific in what you want. If you say "something like that" (twice, even!), it's not very clear exactly what you want. Then, what would most likely happen is that the person who takes it upon themselves to grant you this favor might not do exactly what you had envisioned and you might want them to make revision upon revision until you get exactly what you are looking for.You might want to come up with the text exactly as you'd like it to appear, and then ask for help on the visual aspect of it.And, I'm not being mean or attacking, even though it may come across that way. I'm just being honest.

lol, good answer

well i am not very good at coming up with wording at all or what i would like so i need help in wordig and grafics

here's one you can use...

Attachments

• The Chef's Table.doc
    232 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
thank you so much i can use this .

TrishPCMommy said:
here's one you can use...

Trish,

This is beautiful . . . there may be more than one person borrowing this piece. :)

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to upload the pdf of the doc... too big. So, if you don't have the font I used (Harrington), you may have to do some formatting...

Oooo! Very nice! :sing:I can be your hero baby!:sing: (I'm not allowed to sing in my house.......or dance for that matter.)

1. Can someone be my hero even if they are not famous?

Yes, anyone can be a hero regardless of their fame or status. It's the actions and qualities of a person that make them a hero, not their level of celebrity.

2. What makes someone a hero?

There is no one answer to this question as heroism can manifest in different ways. Some common traits of heroes include bravery, selflessness, and compassion towards others.

3. Can a hero be a fictional character?

Yes, a hero can certainly be a fictional character. Many people find inspiration and motivation from fictional heroes in books, movies, and TV shows.

4. Do heroes have to be perfect?

No, heroes do not have to be perfect. In fact, many heroes have flaws and make mistakes, but it's their ability to overcome these flaws and still do good that makes them heroes.

5. Can I become a hero?

Absolutely! Anyone has the potential to be a hero by doing small acts of kindness and standing up for what is right. You don't have to perform grand gestures to be a hero, it's the little things that can make a big difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Serendi