• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My Customers Become My Best Hosts and Friends?

In summary, "I Love Some of My Customers" is a popular product line from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets. These products are made with high-quality materials and are both functional and stylish. They are also mostly dishwasher safe and can be purchased in sets. Additionally, all products come with a satisfaction guarantee and many have a limited lifetime warranty.
Loreen
:love: I have some customers in a circle of friends that have become some of my best customers with repeat hosting and buying over the past few months. One of these girls even hosted my top show! Prior to me doing a show for this circle, they were not very familiar with PC products and now they absolutely love them and wonder how they managed in the kitchen without them. They buy from just about every product line so that they have different products to share. They take turns booking cooking or catalog parties from each other so that someone is always eligible for a host special. And to top it off, they are planning to start a monthly get together where they bring their new products to each others house for a cooking afternoon or evening. I've been invited to join them for these get togethers and look forward to going and seeing their excitement in using the products.

I have approached a couple of them about becoming a consultant but they said that they would rather just go to my parties and buy stuff. Thats OK by me too.

Just had to share this good news - especially because hosts / customers as wonderful as these are few and far between.

That is so great!! They will be your forever customers I bet!!!

That's awesome! Keep in touch with them - you never know when situations will change and one (or more!) may decide to sign up.

I have a group like them too....just love love love them!

I will be in touch with them on a regular basis and make sure to provide them with the best customer service I can.

I love great customer groups like that!

Those groups are great!

Related to How Did My Customers Become My Best Hosts and Friends?

What is "I Love Some of My Customers"?

"I Love Some of My Customers" is a popular product line from Pampered Chef that features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "I Love Some of My Customers" line?

The "I Love Some of My Customers" line includes a wide range of products such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, baking pans, and more. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be both functional and stylish.

Are the "I Love Some of My Customers" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products in the "I Love Some of My Customers" line are dishwasher safe. However, we always recommend checking the specific product care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Can I purchase "I Love Some of My Customers" products in a set?

Yes, many of the "I Love Some of My Customers" products can be purchased in sets, making them a great option for those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools or give them as gifts. We also offer bundle deals and promotions on select sets.

Do you offer a warranty for "I Love Some of My Customers" products?

Yes, all of our "I Love Some of My Customers" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, many of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies