• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience With a Table in a Mall?

In summary, the experience with a table in a mall is a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their products and services to potential customers. To participate, consultants can contact their team leader or regional manager for available dates and locations. The featured products may vary but usually include popular and new items. There is a fee to participate, but the potential for sales and new connections makes it worthwhile. Consultants can also bring their own products, but they should be limited and in line with the event's theme for a professional presentation.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I have a table from Fri-Sun at a shopping mall. Other consultants will be working shifts so I will not be there all of the time or even every day. I can't decide if I should trek back and forth each day to set-up and take-down or just have them pack some products under the table and drape the top of the table with a tablecloth. I'm not planning on bringing knives or other small items that could easily walk. Anyone have experience with multiple days at a mall? With booths I've done before at fairs, we were fine with covering the table at the end of the night.

I personally wouldn't leave my stuff there. I would take only 1 suitcase with paperwork and items for display. I think keeping the small/sharp stuff at home is a good idea. Good luck!

I'm not sure if this is different.It really depends on your comfort level and the security measures in place at the shopping mall. If you feel confident that your products will be safe and secure overnight, then it may be more convenient for you to leave everything set up and just cover the table at the end of each day. However, if you have any concerns about theft or damage to your products, it may be safer to pack them up each night and set up again the next day. You could also consider investing in a lockable display case or using a security camera to help keep your products safe. Ultimately, it's important to weigh the pros and cons and make a decision that you feel comfortable with.

1. What is the experience with a table in a mall?

The experience with a table in a mall is a unique opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and services to potential customers in a high-traffic mall setting. It allows us to interact with new customers and demonstrate how our products can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I participate in the experience with a table in a mall?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact your team leader or regional manager to inquire about available dates and locations for the experience with a table in a mall. If you are not a consultant but are interested in joining our team, you can visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant.

3. What products will be featured at the experience with a table in a mall?

The products featured at the experience with a table in a mall may vary depending on the location and theme of the event. However, we typically showcase a variety of our most popular and new products, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the experience with a table in a mall?

Yes, there is a fee to participate in the experience with a table in a mall. The fee covers the cost of the table rental, marketing materials, and other expenses associated with the event. However, the potential for sales and new customer connections makes it a worthwhile investment for our consultants.

5. Can I bring my own products to showcase at the experience with a table in a mall?

Yes, you can bring your own Pampered Chef products to showcase at the experience with a table in a mall. However, we ask that you limit the number of products to a manageable amount and that they are in line with the theme of the event. This allows for a cohesive and professional presentation for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
Replies