• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Cc Being Down Ruining My Show Sales?

In summary, the site is down, and people are having trouble getting their payment information processed.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Sheesh - My show from today has 3 outside orders from people who couldn't attend...(the roads were terrible here today!) and I can't get on to get their payment info. Grrrrrr....

Sure hope this update is worth all the trouble!

Yeah, and I just got a HO lead. Of course I can't confirm it or see who it is or what they want. I have to leave for tomorrow's show by 11:30 so hopefully I won't forget to get back to the website when I get home.

BethCooks4U said:
Yeah, and I just got a HO lead. Of course I can't confirm it or see who it is or what they want. I have to leave for tomorrow's show by 11:30 so hopefully I won't forget to get back to the website when I get home.

Ohhh, I didn't even think about leads! That would be so frustrating!

I would imagine that they will grant a grace period for leads, since the site's down. But, i can understand the frustration.

I can't imagine why they would do all day/night Saturday either. Seems to me lots of us working - and non-working - folks are almost always doing business on the website on Saturday. I, too, hope it's worth it - although I usually can't tell any changes after their "down" times. At least it's not next weekend at the end of the month :yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
Sheesh - My show from today has 3 outside orders from people who couldn't attend...(the roads were terrible here today!) and I can't get on to get their payment info. Grrrrrr....

Sure hope this update is worth all the trouble!

Weather here was AWFUL today too! It took me over an 1hr 30 min to drive what usually takes me less than 45 minutes!

Totally worth it though because it was NOT snowing in the town where the hostess lives. Now I have to getht e outside orders from those who were kept way by the snow :)

I have a HO lead as well that I got yesterday, and I THOUGHT the site said it would be down till noon today, but when I just went to log on, it says 7pm tonight...did I read that wrong last night?
Certainly IS frustrating.

It's still up on my iPhone & did say until Noon on Sunday, Jan. 23 (CT)

ETA: Guess it's taking longer than they expected. :(

chefsteph07 said:
I have a HO lead as well that I got yesterday, and I THOUGHT the site said it would be down till noon today, but when I just went to log on, it says 7pm tonight...did I read that wrong last night?
Certainly IS frustrating.

No. it has been changed. Obviously they hit a snag somewhere along the way. Hopefully not too bad!

And I was being conservative and waiting until NOW to log on...LOL

isn't it funny how you don't realize how much you use or need something, until it is NOT there!?

Related to Is Cc Being Down Ruining My Show Sales?

1. How long will Cc be down for?

Cc being down can be frustrating, but we are working hard to get it back up and running as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact time frame for when the site will be back up. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to resolve the issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Why is Cc down?

We understand the frustration of not being able to access the Cc site. Our team is currently investigating the cause of the downtime and working to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3. Will I still be able to place orders while Cc is down?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed while Cc is experiencing downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we are working to get the site back up and running as soon as possible. Please check back periodically for updates.

4. How will this downtime affect my business as a consultant?

We understand that the Cc site being down can have an impact on your business. Rest assured, we are working diligently to resolve the issue and minimize any negative effects. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

5. What steps are being taken to prevent future downtime?

We are constantly working to improve our system and prevent any future downtime. Our team is investigating the cause of the current downtime and implementing measures to prevent it from happening again. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies
Views
wadesgirl