• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group B Weigh-In Results: Down 7 Pounds & Weekend Recap

In summary, the group managed to lose 7 pounds in one week by following a strict meal plan provided by Pampered Chef and incorporating regular exercise. While Pampered Chef offers nutritious recipes and products, the key was making healthier choices overall. The group faced challenges during the weekend but supported each other and made smart choices. Tips for staying on track during the weekend include planning ahead and staying active. Pampered Chef regularly offers group challenges for achieving wellness goals.
time2cook
Hope you all had a great weekend--even if the weather didn't cooperate with everyone.
I am down 1 more pound--7 total. (starting weight 174--today 167!) Probably could have done better with eating and exercise this week. My sister was in town from Florida and so all the family from around here got together at my house for dinner and dessert and dessert and dessert!! I worked hard outside trying to get the yard ready for everyone to be here and so I missed my usual workout--and of course it rained the day everyone came so we were in the house anyway!!
Hopefully this week will be okay, my daughter and her BF will be getting in from Atlanta on Wed. and I am sure we will be going out several times. I just have to keep telling myself "Wise choices, wise choices" We are planning a day in D.C. so I will be doing a lot of walking--not the best exercise for me with my foot problems, but at least it is exercise! Linda

I lost 3 pounds...down a total of 4. Yay!

Stayed the same, but I've been sick so haven't exercised as much this week. Hopefully I'll be feeling better. Darn this PCOS. Makes it hard to function sometimes.

I lost a pound. I am down three now. Have a great week!

I stayed the same. Need to exercise more.

1. How did the group manage to lose 7 pounds in just one week?

The group followed a strict meal plan provided by Pampered Chef, which included healthy and balanced meals. They also incorporated regular exercise into their daily routine.

2. Was there a specific recipe or product that helped with the weight loss?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of nutritious recipes and products that can help with weight loss. However, the key to the group's success was following the meal plan and making healthier choices overall.

3. Did the group face any challenges during the weekend?

Weekends can often be a challenge for those trying to lose weight, as there are usually more social events and temptations. However, the group supported each other and made smart choices, such as bringing healthy dishes to potlucks or choosing lower-calorie options at restaurants.

4. Are there any tips or tricks for staying on track during the weekend?

One tip is to plan ahead and bring healthy snacks or meals with you when attending events. Also, try to stay active by going for walks or finding fun ways to exercise with friends and family.

5. Will there be similar group challenges in the future?

Pampered Chef regularly offers group challenges and programs to support healthy lifestyles. Stay tuned for future opportunities to join a group and achieve your wellness goals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pamperedchef8592
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613