• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group B Weigh-In Results: Down 3 Pounds in One Week | Linda's Journey to 169!

TOTAL OF 5 LOSSES. ANNEBIE HAS STARTED A WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE THAT IS DIVIDED ACCORDING TO WEIGHT. GIVE HER A GO: GROUP A 30-49 POUNDS, GROUP B 50-79 POUNDS, GROUP C 80 PLUS POUNDS. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
time2cook
Come on ladies (and gents?) let's get this week started.

Down 3 pounds from last week, 5 pounds total. Yea!! Finally below170!
Beginning weight 174, today 169.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Linda

Hey cool group! Last I checked I was about 169-172. Not good. Tell me about Group B please.

We have started a weight loss group that is divided into 3 sub groups depending on how much you want to loose. Group A 0-29 pounds. group B 30-49 pounds, and group C 50+ pounds. The challenge was started by AnnieBee as a fun way to support each other. You can go back and read her original posts for more info. All are welcome to join at any time. Which group will you be joining?

hello everyone,

I am down 2-3 pounds. Yeah! I hope that you all have great week.

Alex

I am down 2 lbs. :chef:

I gained back the pound I lost last week but we had a first birthday party for DS with pizza, cake, and ice cream so I'm using that as my excuse.

I was so crazy busy this morning but wanted to report 2 more lost, total of 5! So-- I'm with you Linda! Walking is the key for me here-- we just got a new dog so I have a good excuse to get out for a walk, though I must admit she doesn't let me forget she needs to go out!

That's great Stephanie. I have been trying to get to the gym for a water workout several times a week. I don't have a new dog, but I do have a 15 month old grandson here everyday, he definitely keeps me moving! Of course, I had fallen into the trap of not making sure I was eating right. You know, I would get busy with him and then I would get hungry so I would grab some junk food just to not be hungry. But this challenge has made me stay on track with watching what I put in my mouth.

Sorry it took me so long to report my loss, very busy week.
GOOD NEWS LOST 2 POUNDS.

Related to Group B Weigh-In Results: Down 3 Pounds in One Week | Linda's Journey to 169!

What is "Group B Weigh-In Results"?

"Group B Weigh-In Results" is a program created by Pampered Chef to promote healthy weight loss and support individuals on their journey towards achieving their weight loss goals.

Who is Linda and why is her weight loss journey featured?

Linda is one of the participants in the "Group B Weigh-In Results" program. Her weight loss journey is featured as a way to inspire others and show the effectiveness of the program.

How much weight did Linda lose in one week?

Linda lost 3 pounds in one week. This is a healthy and sustainable amount of weight to lose in a week.

What is the goal weight for Linda's journey?

The goal weight for Linda's journey is 169 pounds. This was chosen as a realistic and achievable goal based on Linda's starting weight and overall health.

Is the "Group B Weigh-In Results" program only for Pampered Chef employees?

No, the "Group B Weigh-In Results" program is open to anyone who is interested in healthy weight loss and is looking for support and guidance on their journey towards their goal weight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• time2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • time2cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pamperedchef8592
Replies