• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group Weigh-In Results: Weight Watchers Journey & Accountability

In summary, Jenni has been busy studying for finals and working, and hasn't been able to eat as well as she should. She is up one pound from last week, but is not seeing any results from her workouts or diet.
daniellemorgan
Okay so I broke down and joined weight watchers. :eek: I need to REALLY be held accountable to an actual human being. Obviously I'm not good enough! :cry:

I'm going to put my weight from Saturday.

152.2 :cry: :yuck: :grumpy:

I'm actually having a heck of a time eating enough points. I get ten extra since I'm nursing still.

I hope everyone had a great week and had better results!! :)

Well, you know my answer, I'm right where I always am...maybe up 1/2-1 lb. hard to tell because I stepped on the scale with clothes on because I forgot...I figure after this long of watching diet and not budging and when I don't watch diet I don't budge that I'm where I should be and should just focus on eating healthy and exercising.

weight popped up a couple last week, now down to 156.2.

I'm going to do more than pay for WW...I'm actually going to track and go to the meetings ;-)

I'm at 144 today. Ugh! A few good things have happened since last week though. The cravings have stopped finally! I also joined Weight Watchers, but am doing it online. Also, I exercised this morning!! I did 10 minutes on the eliptical, which is not much, but I am starting out slow and working my way up. I got up at 5:45am and went in the garage to do it. I feel so proud that I did it!!

OK, I'm off to log my breakfast. Have a great day everyone!

sfdavis918 said:
I'm at 144 today. Ugh! A few good things have happened since last week though. The cravings have stopped finally! I also joined Weight Watchers, but am doing it online. Also, I exercised this morning!! I did 10 minutes on the eliptical, which is not much, but I am starting out slow and working my way up. I got up at 5:45am and went in the garage to do it. I feel so proud that I did it!!

OK, I'm off to log my breakfast. Have a great day everyone!

I can't imagine ever getting up at 5:45 AM. I need tons of sleep.:indif: :indif:
Good for you!!! :thumbup: :D :balloon:

I am up...but I haven't been able to "eat right" as I was on the base with my boyfriend before he deployed and we ate out alot while I was there last week. I was down Sat morning...but went back up this morning.
I think now that he is gone, I can focus more.

We have quite a trend here this week, ladies. I am up one pound. Boy, this isn't good! :grumpy:

Jenni

Hi Ladies,

I don't even know where I am at. I am going to guess about the same as last week- my pants are not any looser. I have been busy studying for finals and have been swamped at work. Unfortuanatly, I have not made the time to hit the gym or eat as well as I should.

Awesome job at working out at 5:45 am. I am going to try to get to the spin class at 5:45 am tomorrow.

Have a healthy week!
Alex

Related to Group Weigh-In Results: Weight Watchers Journey & Accountability

What is a group weigh-in?

A group weigh-in is a meeting where a group of individuals who are on a weight loss journey with Weight Watchers come together to track their progress and hold each other accountable. It is a supportive and motivating environment where members can share their successes and challenges.

How often are group weigh-ins held?

Group weigh-ins are typically held once a week, although some groups may choose to meet more frequently. It is important to attend regularly to stay on track and receive support from the group.

Do I have to share my weight with the group?

No, you are not required to share your weight with the group. However, many members find it helpful to track their progress and see how far they have come. Sharing your weight can also provide accountability and encouragement from the group.

Can I join a group weigh-in if I am not a member of Weight Watchers?

No, group weigh-ins are exclusive to members of Weight Watchers. However, you can join by signing up for a membership and attending a meeting. You can also join online and participate in virtual group weigh-ins.

What happens during a group weigh-in?

During a group weigh-in, members will weigh themselves and record their weight. The group leader may also lead a discussion about healthy habits, challenges, and successes. Members are encouraged to share and support each other. After the meeting, members may also have the opportunity to purchase Weight Watchers products and tools from the leader or consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pamperedposey