• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Loss Challenge - Anyone Want to Join Me?

In summary, a group of individuals have decided to start a friendly weight loss challenge together. Their goal is to lose a certain amount of weight within a specific time frame and to exercise regularly. They plan to hold weekly weigh-ins for accountability and have different methods for losing weight, such as counting calories and keeping a food journal. They also discuss the challenges of being an emotional eater and share tips and resources for staying motivated and on track. Several people have joined the challenge and are determined to reach their weight loss goals.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi everyone!

Today I am starting a (very friendly) weight loss challenge with my Mum.

My overall goal is to lose 10 pounds, my "mini" goal is to lose 5 lb in 3 weeks, and to excercise 3 days a week (running on my treadmill). I really want to fit into my pre-baby clothes for spring!! And buy a new swim suit (help! :yuck: )

I'm hoping to start getting in some walks too, now that the weather is getting a little better, (although walking with a 3 and 4 year old is not exactly very aerobic!!).

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone would like to join me. Maybe with a weekly weigh in (lbs lost, not actual weight!!) and for some accountability. My preferred method (well not really "preferred", LOL, but what actually works for me) is counting calories and keeping a food journal. Boring, but it really makes me think before eating that 3rd brownie!! Better yet, it makes me consider eating a snack that will actually keep me feeling full instead of eating a brownie... :)

So anyone up for the challenge? It's only a 3 week "committment". You can DO IT!!

Annabel, i'm in

Awesome Della! I'm excited to finally do this (I lost some weight Sept - Dec, then gained some back Jan - now :yuck: !!).

WE CAN DO IT!!

Anyone else want to join us?

I am in. I want to loose 30 lbs. by Conference. :chef:

Im in! I want to fit into a great summer dress that I have for 2 weddings this summer. I also need a kick in the butt.:rolleyes:

I'm in, I too want to get back into pre-baby clothes. It's been over a year since my second DS was born and I've done nothing at all. My DH and I are going to start walking/running three times a week so this thread will help me stay motivated. My goal is 15 -20 pounds.

Count me in! Due to medical conditions I am supposed to be losing 50 lbs. YIKES! But due to other medical conditions it makes it very hard for me to loose the weight--Talk about a double edged sword. Well, anyway, I would be happy just being able to loose about 20 lbs. and feel a little better. It's hard around here because every time I try to fix healthier foods or get someone others to exercise with me, I don't get a lot of support. I do have a membership to a great gym--doctor only wants me doing water exercises. And we have a wonderful walking path right down the street from my house and now that the weather is getting a bit nicer--or at least it should be, I could always put the grandson in the jogging stroller and go for a walk. You guys may be the support I have been looking for. My sister and her family have lost lots of weight and kept it off for the past several years just by counting calories. So, let's get this party started!! Linda

I'm so in!
I'd like to lose 30 lbs. (All the old pregnancy weight)
I started taking a hip hop dance class and yoga.
I need to eat better though.

I can't go along with ya'all, but I have a show that you may want to watch. I just found out about it on Saturday, and they just aired the newest one last night.

On TLC, called "I can make you thin"

For those (like me) who are emotional eaters and who eat when you aren't hungry...

I had really started to get serious about losing about 30#'s about TWO WEEKS before I found out I was pregnant. Bad timing, but a baby is better! I was basically praying and trying to keep my focus on eating only when I was hungry and I had lost about 5#'s. I am still going to keep this focus (eating only when hungry) but right now it's been a bit hard with being nauseous all the time. So...keeping a small amount of food in me at all times has been helpful, even if it goes against eating "only when I am hungry."

I have my DVR set to tape these shows...there should be a lot of info that would be helpful to most of us! I think A LOT of women are emotional eaters!

Good luck!

so glad to see lots of people joining, i have over 100 lbs. to lose, would love to keep this thread going as long as we could.

im so in.

i just joined a gym last week. so im in that "its new so its still exciting" phase. im trying to not let it get past that phase. i get 2 free consultations with personal trainers. my 2nd session is tonight & they will show me leg and ab workouts. id like to lose 20 lbs but i will be THRILLED with 10 lbs.

the things that help me most are documenting my food so that at the end of the day ill know how many calories ive had. also - workout classes are the best. pilates and step aerobics are my favorite. there is a kickboxing class at my gym that they say has been the most successful for people. but i need to get into better shape before trying that one out! (seems a little backwards, huh?). they also said any of the water classes are awesome...

will check back in in a week with progress...
cant wait to see everyone elses progress!

I'm in
I have about 50 to lose, just needed a big kick in the butt to get started.
Good luck everyone!!

AnnieBee said:
Anyone want to join me?
Why? Are you coming apart?

naughty.gif

Count me it too! I need to lose about 30 lbs. I started to go the the gym 3 to 4 times a week. Just need the motivation to not give up!

I'm in as well!!!I need to lose about 15, but I would like to lose 30!! I actually started counting calories about three weeks ago and it's amazing how little I eat. I eat enough to not starve, but not enough for everything to function correctly. I try and stay between 1300 - 1400 calories a day. I'm also still breastfeeding, so I still think I'm supposed to have more...but not sure. I only eat fish once a week and no other meat. I also haven't had dairy for 5 weeks now, so I've got a big battle ahead of me. I also just started eating oatmeal every morning and drinking green tea. Trying to cut out diet soda. If you belong to Costco's they have a box of 45 packets of oatmeal (organic) for $10. All the flavors are good!!! Oatmeal really is the ticket to getting your day started. I'm full longer and I feel better. Oh and I've lost 5 lbs this month, with zero working out. I wanted to get my food and calories situated before I added the exercise. And I'm LAZY!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!

OK, so here's my 2 cents - you've probably heard it before, but here is my perspective!! I don't claim to be an expert, and I am certainly not going to tell anyone what to do, but this is what I have learned from my experience of losing weight in the past, so I figure I'll share.

I hope this is helpful - if not, please ignore!! You have to find what works for you!

Know why you eat - Personally, I eat because I am bored, and to "reward" myself. I'm at home with 3 little ones all day, sneaking some chocolate or a cookie (or three) is something nice for myself. Snacking is my biggest weakness.

Know how much you eat. Sounds obvious, but until you write down everything you eat, and find out how many calories are in it, you can be amazingly wrong about how much you think you are eating!! And don't even get me started on restaurant portions...

Eat fewer calories. I'm not an expert, but I generally dislike "diets" that involve cutting out or eating lots of certain food groups. They can work but they're hard to stick too, and when you've lost the weight, you haven't learnt how to eat the right amount of "normal" foods. I have heard great things about weight watchers, although I have never done it.

Don't overdo it - 1-2lb a week is a healthy weightloss. Trying to lose too fast will backfire, it's not healthy and you probably won't stick to it!

And remember - there will be plateaus, and there will be bad days. We all fall off the wagon, and we can all climb back on! I think mini-goals really help too, so you can feel that you've really acheived something, and not just focus on how far you have to go.

What has worked for me: I lost 30lb before getting pregnant with #1, and lost most of it after #2, then Sept - Dec lost 20lb of my #3 baby weight. Of course I gained about 4-5 lb back since Jan - oops!!

When I keep a food journal and count calories, I lose weight. It's that simple. When I stop (because I think I know what I'm doing), I slip up and over do it with big portions and snacks. Yes, it is a pain (and my Mum will NOT do it! :)) but writing down EVERYTHING I eat really makes me think twice before mindlessly shoving a cookie in my mouth, or eating that second bread roll... I have a little notebook I keep in the kitchen and at the table during meals, and I just always write it down as I eat something. I also start at the back and make notes on the calories in the things I often eat - for example, calories in 1 egg, 1 apple, banana, servings of favourite cereals etc. so I don't have to look everything up all the time. I keep a book of nutritional info with it, and I ALWAYS check the packages for nutritional information and serving sizes. Oh, and I measure out my portions with measuring cups. Each day I start a new page and put the date and my weight at the top.

I also always plan to have snacks, otherwise I'm starving by the next meal and end up eating something stupid. I do "allow" myself a cookie or brownie, but mostly I try to think of healthy, FILLING (I aim for high protein and high fibre) snack that I LIKE instead! I know that 30 mins after a cookie, I will be hungry again, but if I eat some cottage cheese and triscuits it will keep me full. It really is important to find foods to eat that you like - otherwise you just won't eat them jo matter how healthy they are! Been there, done it. I am so not a celery person! LOL!! :). I also keep some individual choc (like dove - 40 calories each!) around so I can indulge without using a ton of calories up. Quite often I end up with a few "calories to spare" by the end of the day, if I'm carefull, and then I love some Edy's slow churned light ice-cream.

I'm all for low fat stuff, but most non-fat products are IMO either awfull, or have so much extar sugar in them that they have about the same number of calories.

Anyway, sorry that turned out to be so long. I do hope it was helpful and didn't sound too preachy!! If you're like me, you know what to do, just need a kick in the rear to do it! :)

I know that having to check in will help me keep on task. I also am going to hang up in the kitchen an outfit that I really want to be able to fit into for motivation when I really want that extra yummy something...

So, anyone else have some tips to share?

I'd especially like ideas for filling, fairly low calorie snacks...

Count me in...

I had "released" 38 lbs last year, but due to a torn miniscus (how do you spell that??) and other issues in the other leg, I stopped walking most of this winter. Bummer, as I had been going out most days for 4 miles. That being said, 10 lbs somehow found their way back to me. Now, I have had some injections into the one knee and just started back up. Up to 40 min now which is a good start.

What I found to work well was a website, Sparkspeople.com. Totally free, let's you track your food, exercise, convert recipes, etc. Very cool and it made things easy for me.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Why? Are you coming apart?

naughty.gif

LOL! I find that chocolate makes a wonderful glue for keeping me together (unfortunately... :))

Just don't get me started on Jello :)

KellyTheChef said:
I can't go along with ya'all, but I have a show that you may want to watch. I just found out about it on Saturday, and they just aired the newest one last night.

For those (like me) who are emotional eaters and who eat when you aren't hungry...

I had really started to get serious about losing about 30#'s about TWO WEEKS before I found out I was pregnant. Bad timing, but a baby is better! I was basically praying and trying to keep my focus on eating only when I was hungry and I had lost about 5#'s. I am still going to keep this focus (eating only when hungry) but right now it's been a bit hard with being nauseous all the time. So...keeping a small amount of food in me at all times has been helpful, even if it goes against eating "only when I am hungry."

I have my DVR set to tape these shows...there should be a lot of info that would be helpful to most of us! I think A LOT of women are emotional eaters!

Good luck!

I saw that show yesterday as it was starting and changed the channel! LOL! :D

It took me 3-4 years to lose weight after having DS. I'm still up 5 lbs. from before having him, but for those who've met me, 5 lbs. isn't much. I am still trying to eat healthier though because I drink a TON of soda and don't eat much during the day at work. ...nor do I down as much fluids as I need to.

It is almost 3 p.m. here and I've only managed to down about 15-20 oz. of water today.

I'm in. I want to lose about 40 pounds that have snuck back on since I had my third baby. I go to Zumba once or twice a week but am having trouble not snacking when I'm home with the kids all day.

I'm in! I need to lose about 20lbs by August!!

KellyTheChef said:
I have a show that you may want to watch called "I can make you thin"

Good luck!

There has been a great deal of interesting information on this show! I don't like the show format (tape it and zip through all the commercials) but the basic ideas are very sensible

1. Eat when you are hungry.
2. Eat what you want (there are no forbidden foods).
3. Eat consciously.
4. When you think you are full, stop.

Step 3 means eating very slowly with NO distractions. No television, no reading. Nothing. Just eating slowly -- which translates into chewing 20 times per bite and putting your fork/spoon down (resting on the table) between bites. This allows you to focus on the food and helps you start to get the messages as to whether you are full or not. He suggests eating at least one meal with your eyes closed/blindfolded. Sounds crazy but so many of us are from the "clean plate" club that we just eat until the food is gone -- regardless of if we are starting to feel full or not.

By the way, I'm in. I need to lose about 60lbs.

KellyTheChef said:

Good luck!

Please do me, and yourself, a favor and go read this blog entry from Eyes for Lies.

I found this entry this afternoon while searching for news about Paige. I think you'll find this most interesting...I did, and how fortuitous to find it today!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Please do me, and yourself, a favor and go read this blog entry from Eyes for Lies.

I found this entry this afternoon while searching for news about Paige. I think you'll find this most interesting...I did, and how fortuitous to find it today!

That's very true!

I tried dieting - not a formal one but trying to cut back after I had DS (I weighed 108 lbs before him and gained 54 lbs. during pregnancy). His birth got me to about 130 and I wanted those 10 lbs. gone...no matter what I did, I couldn't budge a pound.

I finally said, skip this, I'm going to eat what I want when I want (granted, I normally have pretty healthy habits overall) and went back to eating a variety of everything and not trying to cut things out...

Then the 8-10 lbs. dropped in about 1 month - people noticed it too...

Don't know if it was my metabolism getting back to normal, or what, but it worked.

So, I don't "diet" per se except that I am trying to cut out the large amounts of soda I drink...nor do I eat a ton of something. I eat everything in moderation and enjoy it. :)

Good luck to those trying to lose large amounts!

KellyTheChef said:

Good luck!

The 4 points of this theory are the same that were part of the Weigh Down Workshop diet by Gwen Shamblin. She has a couple books out on it too. She takes it from a Biblical perspective though too as far as why we are emotional eaters, and how when we fill ourselves with God and His Word, we don't have the need to stuff ourselves with food.
I have a good friend who did this diet (actually - changed to this way of eating) about 10 years ago, and lost about 100 lbs, and has kept it off since.

I also have more than 30 lbs to loose but would be happy to be 30 lbs. lighter by conference. Count me in. Are we going to have a weekly check-in? I need to be accountable to someone. Had my yearly check up today and everything is good EXCEPT my weight. We can do this...together.:thumbup:

pkd09 said:
Are we going to have a weekly check-in? I need to be accountable to someone.

make mondays the check in day??
see where everyone is at next monday...

Alright - I'm in...

In theory, I should lose about 50 lbs based on my size and body build. But, I think I could drop down a clothing size if I lost about 10.

So how are we going to "coordinate" this? If we keep this same thread going it is going to get too long to be useful. What about a new thread once a week? Like with WW... a weekly check-in on the same day?

Ooo... look, Meghan (our "Cougher" as I have unofficially dubbed her... heehee!) and I had the same question at the same time.... creepy!

I'm in too...I so need the accountability of someone else checking to make sure I'm still on the wagon (I fell off a couple weeks back and have been trying to find it ever since :)). Tomorrow will be the day...guess that means I have to get on the dreaded scales in the AM...we CAN do this!

iteachurkid said:
I'm in too...I so need the accountability of someone else checking to make sure I'm still on the wagon (I fell off a couple weeks back and have been trying to find it ever since :)). Tomorrow will be the day...guess that means I have to get on the dreaded scales in the AM...we CAN do this!

Really???? You actually found the wagon at one point???? I can't seem to ever find one near me!

iteachurkid said:

i'm with you i need something to motivate me again, i joined WW a few weeks ago and have only lost about 3-5 lbs. actuall it has been 5 weeks ago today.

I need to lose 20-25 pounds myself! I'm in.

Just as I typed that I looked up and the "I Can Make You Thin" show is on my TV. Very weird! I guess that's a sign. Maybe I should listen to what he has to say. :D

i find that at night is my worst time, i'm fine most of the day.

ok i just finished reading an article about walking off the weight it says that if you walk for 50 mins a day you could lose up to 20 lbs in a month, so i'm going to put this article to the test, i'm going to start walking everyday even if it's in my house. and see how much truth there is to this article. anyone else up for this challenge?

I am in..... I started my weight loss in December!! But the accountability is a good tool to have... and I have scene the show on TLC that Kelly is talking about it's a good one!

thin
KellyTheChef said:

Good luck!

Awesome show! It was so true! I started eating slower and started feeling what full really is. I joined the gym in February. "Biggest loser". We weigh in each week and keep food journals. I'm in! I was sick for two weeks so didn't make it to the gym.

katie0128 said:
Ooo... look, Meghan (our "Cougher" as I have unofficially dubbed her... heehee!) and I had the same question at the same time.... creepy!

hahaaaa. thanks...?
i have been sick for about 2 weeks now so i feel like the "cougher."

I'm in! I've lost 22lbs since November, but this will help me keep going!

I'm in! I need to lose about 50. I'm walking the stage in July and am in a wedding in November. I was so surprised when my baby was born and she didn't weigh 60 pounds.

Okay, I am up an ready to get out the door and head to the gym. I have to run my son to work so I will go do some water exercises while I'm out--No not running in the rain!! I am actually going to the gym. I have enough time to get in a workout and then get home in time to watch my grandson all day. (which is a workout in itself!) Oh, I am also wearing one of my PC t-shirts--I should then be able to deduct my gym membership as an advertising expense (ha-ha) Better go before he is late for work and I loose my motivation. Linda

pcjenn said:
I'm in! I need to lose about 50. I'm walking the stage in July and am in a wedding in November. I was so surprised when my baby was born and she didn't weigh 60 pounds.

:D :D Thanks for the laugh this morning! That just cracked me up!

I'm definitely in! I have nearly 100 pounds to lose -- so frustrating because I seem to have a nonexistent metabolism. I eat relatively healthy and I don't eat much (I kind of forget to eat sometimes, I don't seem to get hungry like normal people). I'm already a water addict... and am relatively active (admittedly, not as active as I used to be or would like to be).A site that I really like is calorie-count.com where you can calculate recipes, find healthier versions of your favorite foods, track your progress etc. I did also check out sparkpeople.com after seeing it posted on this thread, very similar, it looks pretty neat too. :)

Last edited:
jcsmilez said:
I'm definitely in! I have nearly 100 pounds to lose -- so frustrating because I seem to have a nonexistent metabolism. I eat relatively healthy and I don't eat much (I kind of forget to eat sometimes, I don't seem to get hungry like normal people). I'm already a water addict... and am relatively active (admittedly, not as active as I used to be or would like to be).

A site that I really like is calorie-count.com where you can calculate recipes, find healthier versions of your favorite foods, track your progress etc. I did also check out sparkpeople.com after seeing it posted on this thread, very similar, it looks pretty neat too. :)

Sounds to me that you don't eat enough. The more active you are the calories you need to take in, not thousands, but a couple hundred. I'm sure the site you go to has a daily caloric measuring device. Also make sure the food you eat is a balance of fat, carbs and protein. Try to eat each at every meal. :chef:

OK, so we have around 25 people so far. Wow! Think how many pounds we will all lose together :) I agree with starting a new thread each Monday for weighing in so this one doesn't get too long.

One thing I wondered was if it would be more helpful to break down the group into smaller groups of maybe 4-8 people, so we can really get to know a smaller number of people better and support each other more personally, rather than everyone trying to keep track of everyone elses goals, losses and struggles. So, what do you think?

I guess we can have an informal poll, and if a majority of people want to split into sub groups (group A, B C etc) I'll divvie us up into groups, otherwise we'll all just stick together and weigh-in as a whole group on Monday mornings.

Oh, and if I do organise smaller groups, should I organise by weight loss goal (for example 10-25lb, 30-50, 50+) or just randomly (such as by order of who posted).

Please let me know what you think!

ALso, I totally agree with the concepts presented in that show that Kelly mentioned. Although I have counted calories and food journaled, I found that as I did that it kind of led to those things mentioned. I was much more intentional on thinking about whether I was hungry, and if I was, choosing foods that would keep me full. Also eating slowly and savoring the food I was eating. I didn't "deny" myself anything, but I really found myself losing my desire for alot of stuff. I could be around alot of cookies and brownies etc, and not even be tempted if I wasn't actually hungry. I couldn't believe it!!

Thanks Kelly for the info, and also KG for the blog link, that was very interesting. It really all seems to make so much sense and is so simple, but somehow "seems" hard to do... I think one problem is how we are so used to eating food quickly and without even thinking about it...

Anyway, good luck everyone today! I had a good day yesterday and worked out last night (my goal is treadmill Mon, Wed and Fri).

Code:
 OK, so we have around 25 people so far. Wow! Think how many pounds we will all lose together  I agree with starting a new thread each Monday for weighing in so this one doesn't get too long.

One thing I wondered was if it would be more helpful to break down the group into smaller groups of maybe 4-8 people, so we can really get to know a smaller number of people better and support each other more personally, rather than everyone trying to keep track of everyone elses goals, losses and struggles. So, what do you think?

I guess we can have an informal poll, and if a majority of people want to split into sub groups (group A, B C etc) I'll divvie us up into groups, otherwise we'll all just stick together and weigh-in as a whole group on Monday mornings.

Oh, and if I do organise smaller groups, should I organise by weight loss goal (for example 10-25lb, 30-50, 50+) or just randomly (such as by order of who posted).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think groups would be a good idea, and doing it in the weight loss goal, since there is such a big variety of weight to be lost, on another forum i was signed up on we also did a workout challenge each month, like i think it was to try and work out 1,000 minutes a month, so we would enter 1,000mins./60min(for mins. we worked out/then 940mins. for the total of mins we had left for the month. this helped keep us accountable for working out as well.

so lots of things actually counted, it didn't just have to be going to a gym or whatever a good hour or two of housework would count towards that time or any good activity.

You guys should check out thedailyplate.com.I've been looking through it and you can track what you eat each day, your weight loss goals and it looks like you can set up groups.

I actually walked for 30 minutes today with my 2 yr old DS around my neighborhood. I stayed on my cell phone the whole time to distract myself from the fact that I was actually excercising (barely).

I have to go out and get a scale as it's been years since I have actually wanted to know how my I weigh. (Still don't really want to know, but have to have some way to track my progress)

Indoor walkingSo, someone mentioned walking 50min a day and losing 21lb in a month. The summers here are brutal and I have to say, the weather is sometimes a big decider in running or walking. Hey, I have this indoor walking workout that is so fun! Its called walk away the pounds. The one I have (I've worked up to this point) is the 5 mile advanced workout. So, thanks for this thread. I walked 5 miles this morning! I forgot how much I like it!

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
The summers here are brutal and I have to say, the weather is sometimes a big decider in running or walking.

chef stephanie - i grew up in peoria. im actually going to be there the weekend of the 18th. i cannot WAIT for the warm weather! im in washington state now and the weather is a deciding factor on working out too. but for opposite reasons.

should have started this accountability thread a long time ago cause all i wanna do when im in AZ is lay by the pool!

I was headed to the lounge to bump my posting about my cat being in the Hallmark Your Pets competition (www.hallmark.com/you and search for Carol under the Your Pets section - just have to self-promote!) when I got side-tracked by this thread. Count me in the 50 lb group! I guess that means I'll have to login here other than the first of each month to get the great fliers others so thoughtfully share!My motivation is the opposite of many in this thread...I'm trying to get healthy before getting pregnant! I have a work-out buddy that I try to meet three times a week for a cardio/weight-lifting combo hour (30 min of each) and I'm working on drinking 1/2 my weight in ounces every day (sometimes I get there, sometimes I don't). We started in Jan. and I've faltered some, but I keep remembering that God's mercies are new EVERY morning! I've been thinking about tracking my food but haven't wanted to take that extra step yet...but you know what they say. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results! Or the politer version...if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. In other words, it is time for us all to do the radically different thing (even if it is chewing 20 times!) if we want to experience change. What your thing is will most likely be different than mine, but together, we'll accomplish so much more than we would on our own. Let's get busy!

<h2>1. What is the goal of the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>The overall goal of the weight loss challenge is to lose 10 pounds. The "mini" goal is to lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks and to exercise 3 days a week.</p><h2>2. What method will be used for the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>The preferred method for the weight loss challenge is counting calories and keeping a food journal. This helps to make more conscious and healthier food choices.</p><h2>3. How long is the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>The weight loss challenge is only a 3 week commitment. This provides a short-term goal for participants to work towards.</p><h2>4. Is there a specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>There is no specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge, but it is encouraged to exercise at least 3 days a week. This can include activities such as walking, running, or any other form of physical activity.</p><h2>5. Can anyone join the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>Yes, anyone is welcome to join the weight loss challenge. It is a friendly and supportive environment for individuals who want to work towards their weight loss goals.</p>

1. What is the goal of the weight loss challenge?

The overall goal of the weight loss challenge is to lose 10 pounds. The "mini" goal is to lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks and to exercise 3 days a week.

2. What method will be used for the weight loss challenge?

The preferred method for the weight loss challenge is counting calories and keeping a food journal. This helps to make more conscious and healthier food choices.

3. How long is the weight loss challenge?

The weight loss challenge is only a 3 week commitment. This provides a short-term goal for participants to work towards.

4. Is there a specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge?

There is no specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge, but it is encouraged to exercise at least 3 days a week. This can include activities such as walking, running, or any other form of physical activity.

5. Can anyone join the weight loss challenge?

Yes, anyone is welcome to join the weight loss challenge. It is a friendly and supportive environment for individuals who want to work towards their weight loss goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
heat123
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies