• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Weight Loss Check-In | Losing with Us Community

F
friday
Would all the Losers check in this week- the first week in March.
Check in with your Actual weight loss since you started Losing with us.

(if you lost 2 and gained 3 and lost 3 and gained 1, you can not claim to have lost 5. Sorry. You lost 1. And that is good enough to say with pride!)

And I will go first. I lost ONE POUND.

Well I can't participate any longer for obvious reason but I have lost 7 lbs to date. ( won't be that for much longer i'm sure ;P)

GOod luck to the rest of you that are losing!

JaimeQ said:
Well I can't participate any longer for obvious reason but I have lost 7 lbs to date. ( won't be that for much longer i'm sure ;P)

no dear- you are supposed to be gaining!!! I always lost at first from feeling icky and everything tasted icky!

friday said:
no dear- you are supposed to be gaining!!! I always lost at first from feeling icky and everything tasted icky!

Thats the issue ;) I have been feeling so icky this go around, and nothing ever sounds good.

Well, so far I've lost 9 lbs but not the healthy way! LOL... That stomach bug kicked me hard.

I have gained weight. Today I am starting over (even though I have bunco tonight).

Okay, DHs jerk friend came over last weekend and broke my scale. He rode MY bicycle in our basement and then popped a wheelie hitting my scale and making it fly.

So now that you got the story . . . I have been maintaining and now I weigh heavy . . . I told DH I was upset, he goes to the DR soon and it going to check the two scales.

But I guess to be fair and report . . . if the scale is not broken . . . I gained 3 lbs.

However, this week DH and I got out 3 times walking.

Oh BTW, the friend is not coming over again . . . DH said.

BigSisGretchen said:
Okay, DHs jerk friend came over last weekend and broke my scale. He rode MY bicycle in our basement and then popped a wheelie hitting my scale and making it fly.

So now that you got the story . . . I have been maintaining and now I weigh heavy . . . I told DH I was upset, he goes to the DR soon and it going to check the two scales.

But I guess to be fair and report . . . if the scale is not broken . . . I gained 3 lbs.

Sounds like that friend should buy you a new, super-duper scale!

BigSisGretchen said:

I think the stupid friend owes you all a scale. A Nice one. Digital. With all the bells and whistles. ID 10 T

friday said:
I think the stupid friend owes you all a scale. A Nice one. Digital. With all the bells and whistles. ID 10 T

It is a nice on . . . Digital . . . it was a weight watcher scale that I bought on sale . . . I can be mean but, I just can't push myself to ask him for the $$ or a new one . . . I'll just deal with it.

When I weighed on Monday, I had lost about a 1/2 pound. I ate a little overload tonight so I need to get back on target so I can hopefully loose something by weigh in on Monday

I haven't been on a scale in a while... will be able to get on one next month when I check in with the doc about bloodwork/thyroid/fatigue issues.. but my pants seem to be getting looser... which is good... cuz I already had to hunt down jeans on ebay (I'm not a brand hound but with jeans, I am very particular cuz only one kind fits me reliably) and they were getting tight a few months ago and well, I didn't want to have to hunt down more jeans... and spend money. I think tracking my food on http://www.thedailyplate.com has really helped. Just writing down and seeing my numbers stack up has helped. Most days I'm right around my caloric intake, some I'm over and I'm just being more responsible for what I stick in my mouth. Tracking Valentine's candies wasn't pretty but I worked the calories into my days and spread it out over a couple weeks (DH was very generous this year)... and so I got to have my chocolate and eat it too! LOL

I am even . . . effective this week!

I went to the daily plate place that Lisa referred me to and am on day 2 of tracking my stuff. I'm not sure how consistant I will be at it but it has helped so far.

Since March one I have lost three pounds.

Understanding the IPT numbersMy IPT is indicating that my team members submitted 14 shows for March. Only 12 though are actually listed under their inidividual blocks. I even tried adding in the Individual Orders in case the IPT was counting those as 'shows', but then the total would be 15.

Is this just a case of the back-up data not loading yet? Or an indication of something else? (I haven't had this happen before, so I'm confused...not difficult for me to get that way)

Or am I just being impatient? (I want to send out my recognition email.)

kris

It just means that there are a couple of shows that haven't been approved yet.

Thank you Beth!

Right after I posted, I noticed you were on line. ...and thought 'yeah, that means my question is going to get a good answer!' Thanks!

I'm waiting for mine to update too. One of my own shows is not showing up, but it is in the shipping. I'm so impatient

well at least the shipping department is moving fast.

orders i submitted this weekend are already arriving!

legacypc46 said:
Thank you Beth!

Right after I posted, I noticed you were on line. ...and thought 'yeah, that means my question is going to get a good answer!' Thanks!

Awww... :eek: Thanks.

The folks managing shows must be really swamped. My IPT is still indicating 14 March shows submitted by my team, but only 12 appear in the downline portion.

I got a call from HO yesterday evening about one of the mystery shows. I was able to resolve it, so they released it....but that one still isn't showing up on the IPT.

Someone else on my team has a mystery show on hold out there. I haven't gotten any notices on these, so I don't know who it is. In addition, there is a third show on hold I do know about (which will hopefully get resolved today).

I am trying to reach each of my team (most are 6 time zones away). I'm definitely calling HO this morning.

(Okay, this post is mostly a vent....but also wanted to let you guys know there are some delays in this area at HO)

Yeah, it's usually shows that are on hold that cause the IPT to not be in sinc. If they aren't resolved in time they won't count for March and that's why they aren't added yet.

That's frustrating because they aren't sending out notifications on all of them. We can't fix them if we don't know what's wrong.

In the states it's easy to pick up the phone and call HO. It's not free for the consultants calling from Germany....not to mention the time difference.

For one gal on my team, the show on hold makes the difference on whether she hits 4K this month (her first time!).

Again, just venting a bit here, but I think there's a legitimate concern amid my griping. (And I'm definitely not aiming any of it at you Beth, you are an :angel:)

HO opens soon and I'll be calling. :)

I actually got a message on my machine about my show in question last night. It basically said that if I didn't resolve it by 11am CST today (day after message) that it wouldn't count. Wow, not much notice on that one! But it's all good, I was able to contact everyone involved

Amy, thanks for sharing the cut-off time. I didn't know that.

I just spoke to HO and we couldn't find the missing show. They ended up taking down the consultant IDs of my entire downline (not that many :blushing:) and are going to look at each one.

Related to March Weight Loss Check-In | Losing with Us Community

1. How often should I check in for the "March Weight Loss Check-In"?

The March Weight Loss Check-In occurs once a week, typically on the first week of March. It is important to check in consistently to track your progress and stay motivated.

2. What is the purpose of the "Losing with Us" community?

The "Losing with Us" community is a supportive group of individuals who are all working towards their weight loss goals. It provides a sense of accountability and can offer helpful tips and encouragement.

3. Can I still participate in the check-in if I did not start my weight loss journey at the beginning of March?

Yes, you can still participate in the check-in even if you did not start at the beginning of March. The important thing is to track your progress and celebrate any weight loss that you have achieved since starting your journey.

4. How do I calculate my actual weight loss for the check-in?

To calculate your actual weight loss, subtract the total amount of weight you have gained from the total amount of weight you have lost. This will give you your net weight loss since starting the Losing with Us community.

5. What if I have gained weight since my last check-in?

Weight fluctuations are common and can be caused by various factors such as water retention or muscle gain. The important thing is to not get discouraged and to continue with your weight loss journey. Focus on making healthy choices and staying consistent. Remember, any progress is worth celebrating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef