• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Journey to the Conference: Tracking Weight Loss Goals

In summary, Karynne has lost 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks and is still looking to loose another 10 lbs by conference, that's 7 weeks away. She is in the semi-finals (#9 in weight loss) and won't be winning the big one, because someone has been running and is at almost 50 pounds lighter.
KaryCam
Gold Member
Maybe I missed it but I didn't see a weigh in thread for this week.

I'm still plugging along. I have lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks.
I am still looking to loose another 10 lbs by conference, that's 7 weeks away.
I have my eye on some clothes in my closet I want to were there.

Hope you all are doing well and keep plugging along. We can do this.

Good for you Karynne. I'll be at wave 2 with you! I want to be 16 pounds lighter. I weighed for the last time in my gym's "biggest loser" contest. I lost 1 1/2 pounds last week. I'm in the semi-finals (#9 in weight loss). I won't be winning the big one, because someone has been running and is at almost 50 pounds lighter. But, that's okay. I'm healthier and have made a life change. Plus- I wouldn't be able to attend NC since my next weigh in is July 15. I'm weighing early for my own knowledge and still competing.

The secret is changing you metabolism. It took me 8 weeks before I started to see a significant weight loss. I was excercising 4-5 times a week for an hour. We just finished week 16. Last week I only worked out 1 day and lost 1 1/2 pounds. My body reacts to what happened the previous week. I'm still enjoying food, just in moderation, cut out regular pop, and work out on the treadmill 4-5 days a week. Good luck!

weight loseThanks Julie for the advise and kind words.
I have lost 40 lbs since January 1 of this year. For exercise I have just been walking. I walk 2-3 miles at least 6 days a week. I know I have to step it up so when the local YMCA offered a special summer rate for families I signed up this week.
Keep up the good work and I'll do the same.

I didn't see a weigh in this week either but I just weighed myself amd it looks like I'm down 6 lbs! Thats for two weeks though, I didn't weigh myself last week. I've just been making better food choices and walking every other day. On the off days I do a mommy-baby work out routine, it's made to do with your baby and entertain them as well... my son could care less!!! LOL!

I have been doing terrible, but lets not give up!! Keep up the good work those of you who have been sticking to it and losing! It's great! I will get back on track one of these days. My hubby comes home in a week so lets hope I can find a little more time to exercise then.

Good luck everyone! Urbnk8- you and I are on the same track. I started at 217 in January. My goal weight is 125 pounds by Jan.1.

Related to Journey to the Conference: Tracking Weight Loss Goals

1. How can I track my weight loss progress during my journey to the conference?

There are several ways you can track your weight loss goals. You can use a journal or notebook to record your weight, measurements, and any changes in your diet and exercise habits. You can also use a fitness app or online tool to track your progress and set reminders for yourself. Another option is to take progress photos to visually see your transformation.

2. Is it important to set a specific weight loss goal for the conference?

While setting a specific weight loss goal can be motivating, it is not necessary. Instead of focusing on a number on the scale, try setting goals based on how you feel and your overall health. For example, aim to increase your daily water intake or incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your meals.

3. What are some good strategies for staying on track with my weight loss goals while traveling to the conference?

Traveling can make it challenging to stick to a healthy routine, but there are some strategies you can use to stay on track. Plan ahead by packing healthy snacks and meals, research healthy dining options at your destination, and make time for exercise, even if it's just a quick walk or workout in your hotel room.

4. How can I avoid feeling discouraged if I don't see immediate results in my weight loss journey?

Weight loss is a journey, and it takes time and consistency to see results. Instead of focusing on the number on the scale, celebrate small victories like feeling more energized, sleeping better, or noticing your clothes fitting better. Remember that any progress, no matter how small, is still progress.

5. What are some healthy snacks and meals I can make during my journey to the conference?

Some healthy snack options include fruits, vegetables with hummus, Greek yogurt, nuts, and homemade energy bars. For meals, try incorporating lean proteins like chicken or fish, whole grains, and plenty of vegetables. You can also find healthy and easy recipes on the Pampered Chef website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies