• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much weight do you want to lose in 2009? Join our support group!

down 1/2 pound. So we are making good progress!I'm 5'8" tall and weigh 230#'s. My goal is 170#'s.I'm in too! Good luck everyone.Count me in!! My DH and I started our weight loss "plan" about a week and a 1/2 ago! We bought a new Elliptical Machine with our xmas money! So far I am... down 1/2 pound. So we are making good progress!
candiejayne
I'd like to start a thread dedicated to us supporting each other in weight loss. I have a goal for 2009 to lose about 50 lbs. I'd love it if I had some support from fellow cheffers, and I'd love to be a support to others.

I have not weighed in yet, I do not have a scale at home, but tomorrow I'm going to "sneek" into the doctor's office in my office building and use their scale.

Obviously you don't have to share your current weight if you don't want to.

Anyone interested?

I'm at about 250 right now and by the end of the year I'd like to be at 200! Tomorrow I'll share my actual weight, this will make a nice log to check in weekly to!

Right here with ya! My freind and cuz are doing a Biggest Loser 2 comp. We did one last spring thru Fall. I lost 12lbs or so. I gained 6lbs back in the holiday season (and took a break in exercise) at the same time :(. We are back on track and I need to loose the weight I gained plus maybe 4 more- to get me back to PREPREGO weight (7 years ago) weight. lol Good luck! Our end date is set for April 30th!

candiejayne said:
I'd like to start a thread dedicated to us supporting each other in weight loss. I have a goal for 2009 to lose about 50 lbs. I'd love it if I had some support from fellow cheffers, and I'd love to be a support to others.

I have not weighed in yet, I do not have a scale at home, but tomorrow I'm going to "sneek" into the doctor's office in my office building and use their scale.

Obviously you don't have to share your current weight if you don't want to.

Anyone interested?

I'm at about 250 right now and by the end of the year I'd like to be at 200! Tomorrow I'll share my actual weight, this will make a nice log to check in weekly to!

Sounds like a GREAT IDEA! I bought my weight watchers scale today, received my biggest loser calendar for Christmas, been cooking healthy low carb meals at home...Lets DO this!

I'm in. I'm doing the biggest loser at my gym. I too, need to lose 50 pounds. I weigh in every Monday, so I can keep you all posted on my success. After two weeks of being snowed in, I need back in the gym.

Count me in! I am back on the Wii Fit daily and looking to lose a minimum of 30 before our Disney Cruise in November! WE are doing a weight loss challenge at work too, but not sure how long that will last.

I'm in too! I've got 25 lbs to lose.
Healthier eating, daily exercise, reduce wine intake -- those are my goals.
I'd love the extra support.

Woohoo! Lets do it!

OK I'm in! I am only 5'2" and at a very unlovely 166. My goal is 130 doing it an average of 1 pound or so per week. I use Wii Fit and My Fitness Coach (for the Wii). As for eating, I'm working on smaller portions, not eating/drinking at shows, and more fruits/veggies every day.

I am in too!

I'm so in. I've been thinking of starting this thread too. I always get off track in my weight loss goals. I've been working on and off on the same 50lbs for the past 5 years. I need to start excercising more, and eating much better. Mostly it's the excercise. I really should be walking to work and have to stop making excuses. I live a little over a mile away and was walking all the time when I started in September. Then I got lazy and always had different excuses for not walking. Part of it is the weather and my winter coat isn't the best for walking but I just need to bundle up more and suck it up. That's my first goal to make walking to work a priority. Wish me luck.

I have to admit I could easily lose 60 and be in great shape.I have been limiting my portions and have already lost 10-15 through the holidays, and fall. When the weather is nice and not cold I walk 2 miles a day. I am a fair weather walker as my DH says. Cold weather bothers my neuropathy in my lower legs and feet.This is exciting I am 5'8" tall and weigh 230#'s. My goal is 170#'s.

I'm in too. Good luck everyone.

Count me in!! My DH and I started our weight loss "plan" about a week and a 1/2 ago! We bought a new Elliptical Machine with our xmas money! So far I am liking it better than the tread mill... We are also eating healthier, smaller portions, more fruits and veggies! I am also using the Wii Fit!

Thanks for starting this thread! :) My goal is to lose 50 lbs by July!

Oh, yeah, count me in, too.

I've already lost 80 pounds in the past 8 months, but I still have 30 more to go to get me to my goal weight of 135. I foresee the 30 additional pounds will be more challenging than losing the initial 80. :(

It'll be fun to see us all meet our challenges and hopefully end up leaner, lighter, and healthier!

Tracey

Wow Tracey - 80 pounds in 8 months!! Please share your success story - what has worked for you?

I'd love to join the group too. I've got a "tire" of 30 pounds to loose. How's everyone going to do it? Diet or exercise or combo? Share your tips for getting healthier. Anyone up for "calorie-downing" some of the delicious PC recipes?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

susanr613 said:
Wow Tracey - 80 pounds in 8 months!! Please share your success story - what has worked for you?
I'm unashamed to admit that I had gastric bypass surgery in June. That tool, along with making much, much smarter choices in my diet, have helped me to get to where I am.

I used to consume Diet Coke, eat a ton of processed food, and eat un-Godly amounts of food. None of that for me now. :)

In short, I work with a nutritionist who requests that I focus my food choices on eating lean protein.

If I had only eaten this way before, I never would have needed to have weight loss surgery.

My plans are to eat healthier and exercise consistently again!

susanr613 said:
OK I'm in! I am only 5'2" and at a very unlovely 166. My goal is 130 doing it an average of 1 pound or so per week. I use Wii Fit and My Fitness Coach (for the Wii). As for eating, I'm working on smaller portions, not eating/drinking at shows, and more fruits/veggies every day.

I think you look good already Susan!!!

I have added a ton of fruits and veggie to our diets here. I would like to lose my "stress" weight that I gained after my miscarriage.

I haven't been on a scale and refused to do so:blushing: I am going by how my cloths fit and feel:thumbup:

So I am in...

IM SO IN! I jsut joined back to curves bc two years ago when I went there I did so well but have since put on about 40 pounds! ERRR... Let me know what we are going to do!

BadGirl said:
I'm unashamed to admit that I had gastric bypass surgery in June. That tool, along with making much, much smarter choices in my diet, have helped me to get to where I am.

I used to consume Diet Coke, eat a ton of processed food, and eat un-Godly amounts of food. None of that for me now. :)

In short, I work with a nutritionist who requests that I focus my food choices on eating lean protein.

If I had only eaten this way before, I never would have needed to have weight loss surgery.

I, too, am unashamed to admit to gastric bypass surgery in March of 2006. I lost 115lb in a year - but.....then I got pregnant. My pregnancy was perfect, I had no complications but we did move several times which means I went from doctor to doctor to doctor and they all seem to forget that I had major surgery. When I had my baby I had trouble nursing and they just kept telling me I needed to eat more calories and totally screwed up my system, so now I am back to needing to lose a lot of weight. I am not sorry I had the surgery, I don't think I would have gotten pregnant without it and I am still down 50lbs from my original weight.

Now I want to lose weight before we try to get pregnant again. I decided I was going to do it with Biggest Loser. I was waiting for last night and planned to weigh in with them and weigh in with them each week. Of course, if you watch the show you will understand what I am talking about, my goal now is to try to keep up with the people who went home and have lost as much as they have (on average) when they come back. So that gives me a short term 30 day goal to work toward.

So I am on board and really glad someone started this. My goal is to have lost 12-15 lbs in that 30 days (only because I know it is easiest at the beginning!). And then to have lost 30lbs by the end of March.

I am 5'9" and was 275lbs when I weighed in last night.

Okay, count me in! I have 50 lbs or more to lose. I am at the heaviest ever with not being pregnant. I am so embarrassed by my weight. Nothing is fitting right anymore and I have been so depressed lately because of it. Here's the terrible thing though, I almost didn't post this because by posting I am now going to have to hold myself accountable and I have been struggling with motivating myself/disciplining myself. So now to go through the house and get rid of all the junk. (My husband's staff bought him a ton of chocolate for Christmas, I mean really a LOT of chocolate and candy! Plus we still have huge bags of leftover Halloween candy that didn't get given out)So, I am going to move more and eat less! And drink my water! I really want to do my pilates program, I had huge success with that a few years ago.

I weighed in today :( it's worse then I thought!

Height: 5'5
Weight: 262 lbs.

I was just sitting here talking with my BF he asked me what my ultimate goal was. I explained to him that back in high school we did a body max index thing with electrodes. At that time with my bone density and such, the computer said my ideal weight was 160lbs. I would love to be back there. At that time I was 220lbs. I became a swim instructor and was in the pool 5 days a week the whole school year. I ended up losing 60lbs and got down to my ideal weight. I kept most of it off until I was 19 years old. I had a tubal pregnancy and got really depressed. Between the surgery keeping me down, and eating to make myself feel better, I gained about 80 lbs over a 6 month time period. I was holding pretty steady at 240 then, that was until I got married. I was in an abusive relationship and that made me more depressed. I ate once again to try to curve the depression. By the time I got divorced about 3 years later, I was up to 293lbs. I had it in my head that no man would ever love me at that weight and I decided that it was time to lose weight. I started going to the gym 3 nights a week, and was watching what I ate. I lost 50lbs over a 5 month period. Things then became tight for me financially and I ended up taking on 2 part time jobs along with my full time. I didn't have time for the gym and I found it easier to run through mcd's for dinner while I was moving from one job to another. I've since gained back about 20lbs.

While in the discussion, my BF told me I'll make a deal with you. I said ok. He said that when I get down to my ideal weight (I like how he didn't say IF) that he would buy me a whole new wardrobe including new shoes and a make over.

He's never had an issue with my weight, but wants to support me in what I want to do! I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, LOL. Last night he was running to the store and I asked him to buy me a pop and candy bar, and that stubborn man refused! Then when I said FINE I'll go buy it myself, he stole my car keys! what a BUTT! LOL

One concern I have though, is that I'm in a wedding set for next November. I already have my dress!!! How much smaller can I go before alterations are not an option? Do we have any seamstresses here that can help me with that one?

Count me in, too! I'm 5'5" & weigh about 137 lbs. I don't have a lot to lose, but I would like to get back down to 123, which is where I was this time last year. Up until last August, I worked out regularly & watched what I ate. Then, I met my fiance & that was all she wrote! He wants to go out to eat all the time, and quite honestly, it often seems cheaper to do that than to cook at home. And, we're always running here or there & I haven't had the time to workout like I used to. Plus, I've been on medication for fibromyalgia since October & it makes me hungry all the time, so that doesn't help. I'm going to get back into working out regularly & watching what I eat. In fact, I'm starting tonight! If I don't do something now, I'm afraid of where I'll be 6 months down the road. I would be happy with a 10 lb. weight loss, so I guess that's my goal to start.

Here I go, out with the weights & workout DVDs!!! :cry::yuck::D

Be careful with your fibromyalgia though! My mom has it, and she went crazy with exercise once and it sent her into a 3 month flare up and she hasn't been able to do much since! I'd ease back into it! Of course I'm sure you know what you can handle! I just know that I hate seeing my mom that way!

christy_c said:
Count me in, too! I'm 5'5" & weigh about 137 lbs. I don't have a lot to lose, but I would like to get back down to 123, which is where I was this time last year. Up until last August, I worked out regularly & watched what I ate. Then, I met my fiance & that was all she wrote! He wants to go out to eat all the time, and quite honestly, it often seems cheaper to do that than to cook at home. And, we're always running here or there & I haven't had the time to workout like I used to. Plus, I've been on medication for fibromyalgia since October & it makes me hungry all the time, so that doesn't help. I'm going to get back into working out regularly & watching what I eat. In fact, I'm starting tonight! If I don't do something now, I'm afraid of where I'll be 6 months down the road. I would be happy with a 10 lb. weight loss, so I guess that's my goal to start.

Here I go, out with the weights & workout DVDs!!! :cry::yuck::D

You're so cute! I'm 5'5" and you are at my dream weight! LOL I was 130 when I got married, I'd like to get there again. What you are doing is great! I wish that I had recognized and taken care of things when it was just a 10/15/20 lb. thing--that is much easier to swallow than thinking I have to loose 70 lbs!

I think I'm going to do pilates again. I loved the Windsor Pilates. I always enjoyed the workouts and found it relaxing but energizing. It improved my posture and everything felt better even when the pounds weren't gone, the inches were. The pounds came off fairly quickly once I started eating better. I ended up losing 30 lbs in a few months, but stopped when I had 20 more to go to reaching my goal weight because I got depressed. That's another story. But anyway, I'm rambling.....

babywings76 said:
You're so cute! I'm 5'5" and you are at my dream weight! LOL I was 130 when I got married, I'd like to get there again. What you are doing is great! I wish that I had recognized and taken care of things when it was just a 10/15/20 lb. thing--that is much easier to swallow than thinking I have to loose 70 lbs!

I think I'm going to do pilates again. I loved the Windsor Pilates. I always enjoyed the workouts and found it relaxing but energizing. It improved my posture and everything felt better even when the pounds weren't gone, the inches were. The pounds came off fairly quickly once I started eating better. I ended up losing 30 lbs in a few months, but stopped when I had 20 more to go to reaching my goal weight because I got depressed. That's another story. But anyway, I'm rambling.....

DH and I just started back with the Windsor Pilates this week. It's about the only DVD workout that I enjoy.:thumbup:

Add me to the 50 lb. list. I know it is possible when I abstain from white flour and white sugar in anything I consume. There is a 12 Step program known as Food Addicts in Recovery that I participated in, in 2005. By having a sponsor and going to several meetings a week, I lost 50 pounds between Feb. and September (7 months). I also went
to Curves at least three times a week. However, be warned that when you break your abstinance, and don't get any exercise, it can go back on, just as quickly which it has
for me. I got careless and began testing recipes and eating at the Shows. I now have
to face the music, and start journaling what I consume. That helps keep me more accountable to myself. My annual physical is the end of Feb. so my goal is to be no more than I was a year ago which requires my losing about one pound per week, which is moderate and safe. Let's all pray for one another, every day.

I love the journal idea! I'm gonna go grab a notebook and start now!

ChefBeckyD said:
DH and I just started back with the Windsor Pilates this week. It's about the only DVD workout that I enjoy.:thumbup:

I just ordered ZUMBA to try out! I can't wait... all this talk of how fun, yet what a good workout it is!:D

One thing I did last time was to not let there be margarine or brown sugar in the house. I would be so good at not buying junk food or ice cream, but it would be so easy to be naughty and whip up a batch of cookies. By not having margarine or brown sugar, it made it so I couldn't make my favorite recipe. ;)I found that the first 2 days of following a strict healthy meal plan I felt sick, but it was really my body going through withdrawl (sp?). After the first week, I no longer had cravings for chocolate or baked goods, and had much better willpower to say no to treats that people made. I'm hoping that will happen again for me. I find that once I take a bite of something I shouldn't, I have a hard time stopping.

I have found that out the last few days, I'm wanting the junk big time! I've even thought about baking, but I hate baking, so it's saved me so far! I like the idea of the no brown sugar though. That would make it harder to want something!

candiejayne said:
I love the journal idea! I'm gonna go grab a notebook and start now!

I use a free online journal - it's at Login

Hmmm, that shortened it to just Login. The site is actually called My Everyday Health.

Add me to the list! I have at least 35 that I need to lose. I have started by drastically reducing my soda intake (everyone stops for their coffee in the mornings, I would stop for my Pepsi or Dr. Pepper!). Water, water, water, here I come. I have found that some of the flavored drink packets help as well. I like to use them as rewards to myself after I've had a bottle or two of plain water first. Veggies and fruits are on my radar as well!

I weigh in on Mondays at work so I'll be reporting back!

I am humbled reading everyone's stories.

Have to admit I slipped up today. DS has Hebrew school from 5 -6:30. I always make him a sandwich to eat on the way from school after-care to Hebrew school.

What did I do for me? Nibble on the flatbread, nacho chips, salsa and hummus the education director puts out for the moms. I was also trying to work and chat with the moms so I limited myself to a snack-sized plate. Does flapping your jaw and laughing count as exercise (yes I did Wii fit this morning)??

Emotional eating and "free food" are very difficult for me. I'm taking a class at the local hospital next month on emotional eating.

susanr613 said:
I am humbled reading everyone's stories.

Have to admit I slipped up today. DS has Hebrew school from 5 -6:30. I always make him a sandwich to eat on the way from school after-care to Hebrew school.

What did I do for me? Nibble on the flatbread, nacho chips, salsa and hummus the education director puts out for the moms. I was also trying to work and chat with the moms so I limited myself to a snack-sized plate. Does flapping your jaw and laughing count as exercise (yes I did Wii fit this morning)??

Emotional eating and "free food" are very difficult for me. I'm taking a class at the local hospital next month on emotional eating.

Salsa and hummus are both excellent choices!:thumbup: I'm not trying to make excuses for you - but I think that emotional health is just as important - and a snack sized plate of food while laughing and having fun with friends can be good for your soul!

Sometimes dieting can take over our lives and all we think about is what we are or aren't eating. I'd like to be at a place where I eat, and enjoy my food, and enjoy the company I'm with while eating, without worrying about what I am putting into my mouth. Not there yet, but it's how I'd like to live.

I'm working on it too.. I'd like to drop 40-50 lbs by the end of the year (summer ideally!) I joined www.sparkpeople.com and it's helping me to keep track of what I eat, what I do for exercise, etc.. JKSAHM is my username, look me up if you're on there.

best of luck to all!

I am sooo excited about this thread. I am 5' 3", and weigh 200 lbs. I would love to get 50 lbs. off for starters, and go from there if I need it. I am 43 and I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. My two boys are 8 and almost 6. I want to have fun with them and not feel winded all the time.

Shoot, I would like to walk up the stairs and not feel winded. lol

This will help keep me accountable. DH tries to help, but I know I snap at him when I get hungry.

I hope to cut back on portions, and NOT SNACK all day! Snacking kills me. I will be grateful for the support here. Oh, and I need to excercise more. Yuck!

Tracy

Count me in also. I am going to try WW at home. Just have the scales and will get support from others friends that are currently ww members to see if this is it for me. I tried the Low Carb diet and went off of it two years ago and gained 35# back......urrrrr! I started on Monday this week and have already lost two pounds.....33 to go....

Count me in. I have about 100 lbs to loose. I started weight watchers on Tuesday and Was at the gym tomight. I am determined to get healthy this year. After all I have a 4month old who needs his momma:) I go to meetings on Tuesday so I will let you know mt progress as well.

Thanks Becky for that site! I just created an account and started to blog there!

http://www.everydayhealth.com/profile/candiejayne

There is my site on there! Check it out guys! I've only just begun, but it looks like there is a lot of information and helpful tools there! post yours here and we can build our friends list there too!

Count me in. I have about 100 to loose. My first step is to clear the path to the treadmill so that I can start using it again.

Well I've started the track at this point. What's going to be the hardest is my pt job. I just recently started working at a subb shop again I used to work at before. The free food is very tempting. Especially the cookies :(:rolleyes:. Last night I worked and didn't even really glance at the cookies. It helps that my manager that baked them tends to overbake them. Sundays are the hardest as I open and bake them myself!:p I'm not working this Sunday though but am going away for a wine tasting weekend. Not really helping my cause but the people I'm going with are very health conscious so that can't hurt. I did walk to work today though and if I don't go to gym tonight I'll do one of my Yoga Booty Ballet dvds. I also need to do some PC organization so that will be a little manual labor that can't hurt right?;). Wish me luck and motivation to do all that today!:)

Jess_K said:
I'm working on it too.. I'd like to drop 40-50 lbs by the end of the year (summer ideally!) I joined Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople and it's helping me to keep track of what I eat, what I do for exercise, etc.. JKSAHM is my username, look me up if you're on there.

best of luck to all!

I'm on sparkpeople too. they were featured in a magazine and compared to weight watchers on line exept they're free. They have an online journal. I just find it hard to make myself use it!!! :(

i have mine bookmarked to open up when i open a new browser so it should help me to remember to jot things down!

A tid-bit that I find is very usefull is to chew your food a lot and count 2 or 3 seconds between bites. I know it sounds funny, but by eating slowly you can feel when you are full before you are overfull and you really notice how much you are eating.
When I started doing this I realized that I was consuming a HUGE volume of food. Now I take smaller portions, eat slowly, I don't need to go for seconds and I don't feel bloated afterwards.
I hit my target wieght last Christmas - it was a great present to get on the scale at my Dad's and see 122 (I'm 5'2")!
Good luck everyone!!!

Yay somehow I've gotten over the hump!! I didn't expect to get into the right routine so quickly. Yesterday I walked to work as I said and I didn't go to gym, but I did work out at home. I didn't do one of my DVDs but checked out the excercise on demand channel. I discovered a workout that is right up my ally. It's called Cardioke, it's by Billy Blanks Jr, didn't know he had a son that would follow in his fitness guru steps!:) I really enjoyed it and may look into his whole workout. Think it would be more fun to do with someone though. I love that it combines singing and dancing into a fun and good workout! I also did some ab workout as well. And I didn't munch on too much bad stuff last night either. My internet is down at home so I haven't started an online journal yet but will do that Sunday and that's when I'll weigh in officially too!! I'm so glad I got off my butt so quickly. Just maybe I'll want to wear a swimsuit this summer if I keep it up!! Thanks for starting this thread!!:)

I'm going to make Mondays my weigh in day. I'll post my results later. I don't have a scale at home, so I use the one at the doctor's office in the same building that I work at.

I think it's good for me to not have a scale at home though, I think I would be obsessed with weighing myself everyday and that's probably not a good thing. I think I would become disappointed too often.

How is everyone else doing? Everyone sticking to what they want to do? I have yet to start exercising, but my eating habits are starting to grow on me. I figured that if I went all out at the very begining that I would get frustrated and give up sooner. Maybe next week I will start attending the gym again, just need to ease myself into it.

I want to join! Last time I was at the Dr. I was 244. I too want to get to 200. That is my short term goal. How will we do this? I am so ready for this. :)

This morning I weighed in at 164, a loss of a little more than 1 pound from last week. I have 28 more pounds to go before I hit my goal of 135 before Memorial Day weekend. I think that's in 19 weeks, so I need to concentrate on losing 1.5 pounds per week until then. It's gonna be a tough challenge!

<H2>1. What is the recommended amount of weight to lose in 2009?</H2><p>The recommended amount of weight to lose in 2009 can vary for each individual. It is important to set realistic and achievable goals. It is generally recommended to aim for 1-2 pounds of weight loss per week, so a total of 50 pounds in a year would be a healthy and attainable goal.</p><H2>2. Why is it important to have a support group for weight loss?</H2><p>Having a support group can provide motivation, accountability, and encouragement on your weight loss journey. It can also be a great source of advice and tips from others who may be going through similar experiences.</p><H2>3. How can I join the support group for weight loss?</H2><p>To join the support group, simply express your interest and start participating in the group discussions and activities. It is a great way to connect with others who share the same goal of weight loss.</p><H2>4. Is it necessary to share my current weight in the support group?</H2><p>No, it is not necessary to share your current weight if you are uncomfortable doing so. The most important thing is to focus on your personal goals and progress, rather than comparing yourself to others.</p><H2>5. Can you provide an update on your own weight loss journey?</H2><p>Yes, I am currently at 250 pounds and my goal for the end of the year is to reach 200 pounds. I am committed to making healthy choices and staying on track with my weight loss goals. I look forward to sharing my progress with the support group and being a source of support for others.</p>

1. What is the recommended amount of weight to lose in 2009?

The recommended amount of weight to lose in 2009 can vary for each individual. It is important to set realistic and achievable goals. It is generally recommended to aim for 1-2 pounds of weight loss per week, so a total of 50 pounds in a year would be a healthy and attainable goal.

2. Why is it important to have a support group for weight loss?

Having a support group can provide motivation, accountability, and encouragement on your weight loss journey. It can also be a great source of advice and tips from others who may be going through similar experiences.

3. How can I join the support group for weight loss?

To join the support group, simply express your interest and start participating in the group discussions and activities. It is a great way to connect with others who share the same goal of weight loss.

4. Is it necessary to share my current weight in the support group?

No, it is not necessary to share your current weight if you are uncomfortable doing so. The most important thing is to focus on your personal goals and progress, rather than comparing yourself to others.

5. Can you provide an update on your own weight loss journey?

Yes, I am currently at 250 pounds and my goal for the end of the year is to reach 200 pounds. I am committed to making healthy choices and staying on track with my weight loss goals. I look forward to sharing my progress with the support group and being a source of support for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
1upland
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7