• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving 50lbs Weight Loss by June - My Plan

In summary, the conversation discussed Tonia's goal to lose 50lbs by the end of June and her plan to achieve it through consistent cardio and weight training, as well as making changes to her diet by getting rid of junk food and stopping soda consumption. She also mentioned struggling with working out alone and receiving encouragement from others. Tonia updated on her progress and mentioned losing 4lbs and then 10lbs, as well as her struggles with food while visiting family. The conversation also briefly mentioned new products, with the Collapsible Bowl and BBQ grill basket being mentioned as particularly exciting.
toniascookin
My goal is to lose 50lbs by the end of June, I plan to do 30minutes of cardio, and 30 minutes of weight training atleast 3 times week hopefully more. I will help myself acheive my goal by going through my cabinets and getting rid of the junk, and I will stop drinking soda.

As of now I have been eating Mint chocolate m&m's to bad my husband didn't take them with him to work it's his pack, woops.

Wow Tonia, you have laid out some very specific steps to reach your goals here. I'm proud of you! Awsome!

friday said:
Wow Tonia, you have laid out some very specific steps to reach your goals here. I'm proud of you! Awsome!

Thanks! My work out buddy went back home so I am going to have to start going to workout by myself, which I don't like to do but I will have to get over it.

How are things going Tonia? I don't drink soda myself (i find the bubbles taste bitter) but my dh is really addicted, so I wonder how your quitting of THAT is going?

Good for you Tonia!

friday said:
How are things going Tonia? I don't drink soda myself (i find the bubbles taste bitter) but my dh is really addicted, so I wonder how your quitting of THAT is going?

It's not going well, but my husband just went to the store instead of getting me a coke he got me a tropicana fruit squeeze drink.

So far today I've been good about what I eat and drink, but I have only been awake for an hour. Now I have to get the motivation to go work out.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Just wanted to check and see how it's going?

missydivine said:
Just wanted to check and see how it's going?

Thanks, Well I have stopped drinking alot of soda I had 1 cup since i did my last post to my journal. I've been drinking more water, I have only exsersized once in the past week. But I have stopped eating chocolate too. So far I feel like I am doing good except about the excersizing which i think will get better.

Tonia

ok, so eating better is going good, I haven't weighed myself recently I just got my ingrown toenail removed so i haven't been exersizing. I need to get motivated or I am never going to lose weight and be healthier. I get to go back home in a few weeks, I will try and say no to eating out!

Most exciting new spring product?Which new product are you most excited about now and why?

I love the Collapsable Bowl because it is innovative, fun, surprising and very useful!

Collapsible Bowl and BBQ grill basket!

pinch bowls and dots set

I am really excited about those darn cookware protectors. I think they are so cool! I'm a little bummed that the collapsible bowl is the item that we didn't get in our directors packages

ShanaSmith said:
I am really excited about those darn cookware protectors. I think they are so cool! I'm a little bummed that the collapsible bowl is the item that we didn't get in our directors packages

DITTO on all counts!

I love out the outdoor-sy stuff! What a fun way to kick off the warmer weather. I'm also SO excited about the Dots salad plates. I use the stuff for my regular everyday dishes and I really need salad plates for those! I think that 16 piece dinnerware set will be a great booking tool.:)

I love the pinch bowls and salad plates!! I didn't like the collapsible bowl at first but the more I look at it the more I think I will love it. I am also anxious to see the plate caddy - I was excited about it until I saw a picture so I am hoping the real thing is nicer than it seems.

...oh and I'm thrilled the avocado peeler is back!

my favorite spring productsI love the Outdoor Party Sticks! The caddy and collapsible bowl are definately better in person than in the pictures

Karen

The outdoor party sticks! I live in California and I have SOOOOO many cute ideas for them!

I lost 4lbs woo hoo!

Tonia D. said:
ok, so eating better is going good, I haven't weighed myself recently I just got my ingrown toenail removed so i haven't been exersizing. I need to get motivated or I am never going to lose weight and be healthier. I get to go back home in a few weeks, I will try and say no to eating out!

Tonia D. said:
I lost 4lbs woo hoo!

See you are doing great! 4lbs that's awesome!
3de3a8c4.gif

For you!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/ladygothic/th23_32_7.gif

Just from looking at thme I am most thrilled about the Grill Basket, but I'm most intrigued with the outdoor party sticks as i've never seen anything like these before. i'm looking forward to lots of great ideas on those.

I'm loving the outdoor party sticks, cookware protectors & of course the collapsable bowl!

Hmm I ate cakes all day long today :-(

If there's anyone who lives somewhere where it isn't 0 degrees or snowing and you try the grill basket- I would love a review.

Thanks Deb, you just gave me an excuse to ask our "grill-meister" neighbor to whip up some shrimp! Will let you know the results. :)

I received my director kit yesterday and I have to say that I'm surprised that I like the party sticks...really thought I'd think they were stupid.

Also, tried out the wine bottle opener...it will likely be something we will have to explain how to use to people but it is a VERY GOOD OPENER! My hubby already loves it!

I also like the outdoor serving serving set, pinch bowl set, and the sheet pans...I think those will sell very well!

happypcgal said:
Also, tried out the wine bottle opener...it will likely be something we will have to explain how to use to people but it is a VERY GOOD OPENER! My hubby already loves it!

That's funny....the wine bottle opener is the first thing I tried! Hmmmm, what does that say about me?:bugeye: I do love it though. Although the foil cutter didn't seem to work as well as the "old" one. Maybe I just have to get used to it.

pamperedbecky said:
That's funny....the wine bottle opener is the first thing I tried! Hmmmm, what does that say about me?:bugeye: I do love it though. Although the foil cutter didn't seem to work as well as the "old" one. Maybe I just have to get used to it.

We had a little trouble with the cutter too until we figured out you have to hold it up higher - we kept wanting to let it rest on the cork. Love it!:love0010: (First thing we USED too.)

You all have me wanting to test the wine bottle opener right now...but it's not even 9:00 in the morning yet. Of course back in Germany it's already past lunch, and it's routine to have wine with lunch there.....hmmmmmm. :)

So far my favorite is the new pot holder. Love the color, the style, and it's so practical. The pinch bowls are also already in use...love those too.
-leggy

so i am not doing very well on updating or even keeping track, I am hungry all the time I have gained 2lbs back I am eating out constanltly because my mom doesn't bring food into the house. What makes me angry is that as soon as I leave she'll buy food for my brother and his wife, but she always likes to ask me if I have eaten anything... well you should know it's your house with no food. oh well need to start excersizing even if I don't want to, I can't wait to get back home!

Been a while since being on here. I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 10lbs since being back home I hope I lose even more I go back to japan, then I will have to buy new clothes he he he. Well off to do 50 more things in one day.

Tonia D. said:
Been a while since being on here. I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 10lbs since being back home I hope I lose even more I go back to japan, then I will have to buy new clothes he he he. Well off to do 50 more things in one day.

WOW! That is AWESOME Tonia! Keep up the great work!!!

1. How realistic is it to lose 50lbs by the end of June?

It is not advisable to set a weight loss goal of 50lbs in just a few months. Losing weight in a healthy and sustainable manner takes time and consistency. A more reasonable and safe goal would be 1-2lbs of weight loss per week.

2. How often should I do cardio and weight training to achieve my goal?

Aim to do 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weight training at least 3 times a week, but ideally you should aim for more. Consistency is key in achieving your weight loss goal.

3. How can I help myself achieve my goal?

One way to help yourself is by going through your cabinets and getting rid of any unhealthy or tempting foods. This will make it easier for you to stick to your healthy eating plan. Additionally, cutting out sugary drinks like soda can also greatly benefit your weight loss journey.

4. Can I still have indulgences while trying to lose weight?

It's okay to have occasional treats, but moderation is key. Instead of completely cutting out your favorite indulgences, try to find healthier alternatives or limit your portion sizes.

5. What if I slip up and eat something unhealthy?

Don't beat yourself up over slip-ups. It's important to remember that weight loss is a journey and it's normal to have setbacks. Just get back on track with your healthy eating and exercise plan and continue moving forward towards your goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JKeast
  • ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies