• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Day on a Diet: An Intro to Journaling

In summary, I had a good day yesterday. I accomplished a lot and I am happy with my progress thus far.
I always forget to post on the weekend...it must be because I am cheating...

Ok so here is yesterday's.....

For Breakfast I had oatmeal...and coffee....

then I had a 100 calorie pack....

For lunch I had a cup-o-noodle....but that didn't fill me up as well as I had hoped...so I had a special K bar...then later in the afternoon I had another 100 calorie pack...

For dinner I had Spaghetti...let me just share this...my mom used a Tomato and Basil Organic Sauce from Prego...MMMMM...it was soooo good...it had like a sweetness to it...and I had cheesy bread.

then last night before bed I was hungry so I had a peice of Bologna...

Oh yeah I almost forgot...yesterday was my Uncle's Birthday so we had cake for that....and I had coffee with it...

Yesterday I went to the gym...did 10 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the bike...I hate getting up that early but after we are done I feel so good.

I had Lean Pocket for Breakfast...and coffee...

I had a peice of Cream Puff Cake...SOO GOOD...

Cowboy Chili for lunch...another peice of Cream Puff Cake...

Then for dinner I made Beef Enchilada Casserole...YUMMY...

chefheidi2003 said:
Yesterday I went to the gym...did 10 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on the bike...I hate getting up that early but after we are done I feel so good.

I had Lean Pocket for Breakfast...and coffee...

I had a peice of Cream Puff Cake...SOO GOOD...

Cowboy Chili for lunch...another peice of Cream Puff Cake...

Then for dinner I made Beef Enchilada Casserole...YUMMY...

Heidi you are soo cute! And I have to agree..Cream Puff cake is the best! I make it when we go somewhere and there is never any leftovers

Heidi you are working on it so don't be down on yourself for a little piece of cake here and there.

Ok...so I gained a pound this week...let me tell you though...I was proud of that...I was afraid that I had gained more...I eat when I am depressed...so I have been eating everything in sight since Sunday morning...I am really in a funk about our pastor leaving so I have just been eating...so only gaining 1 pound is great for me.

chefheidi2003 said:
Ok...so I gained a pound this week...let me tell you though...I was proud of that...I was afraid that I had gained more...I eat when I am depressed...so I have been eating everything in sight since Sunday morning...I am really in a funk about our pastor leaving so I have just been eating...so only gaining 1 pound is great for me.

You are still okay. You can get through this and you can do it . . . I am behind you . . . going to the gym is a big accomplishment . . . keep up the good work.

Just an update....my first recruit qualified yesterday!! Yeah!!
$100 to Best Buy coming my way! Going to research Ipods.....

Awesome!! Congratulations!

H2: What are some tips for starting a food journal on my first day of dieting?<p>1. Start by setting realistic goals for yourself. This will help you stay motivated and focused on your progress.</p><p>2. Choose a journal or tracking method that works best for you, whether it's a physical notebook or an app on your phone.</p><p>3. Be honest and accurate with your entries. Don't leave anything out, even if it's a small snack or indulgence.</p><p>4. Make sure to include the amount of food and any condiments or dressings you used. These can add up and affect your overall intake.</p><p>5. Use your journal to reflect on your eating habits and make adjustments as needed. It's a useful tool for self-awareness and improvement.</p>H2: What is a recommended breakfast option for someone on a diet?<p>A bowl of Cinnamon Life Cereal is a great option for breakfast. It's tasty, filling, and relatively low in calories.</p>H2: How can I satisfy my cravings while still staying on track with my diet?<p>One option is to make your own healthier versions of your favorite treats. For example, the apple with peanut butter dip mentioned in the journal entry is a great way to satisfy a sweet craving without derailing your progress.</p>H2: What are some healthier substitutes for high-calorie foods?<p>There are many options for healthier substitutes, such as using light salad dressings or making your own pizza with a low-calorie dough mix. Experiment with different options to find what works best for you and your taste preferences.</p>H2: How can I stay motivated and on track with my weight loss goals?<p>Setting smaller goals and celebrating your progress along the way can help keep you motivated. It's also important to find a support system, whether it's through a friend or a group like the Pampered Chef Cluster mentioned in the journal entry. Don't be afraid to ask for help and encouragement when you need it.</p>
H2: What are some tips for starting a food journal on my first day of dieting?

1. Start by setting realistic goals for yourself. This will help you stay motivated and focused on your progress.

2. Choose a journal or tracking method that works best for you, whether it's a physical notebook or an app on your phone.

3. Be honest and accurate with your entries. Don't leave anything out, even if it's a small snack or indulgence.

4. Make sure to include the amount of food and any condiments or dressings you used. These can add up and affect your overall intake.

5. Use your journal to reflect on your eating habits and make adjustments as needed. It's a useful tool for self-awareness and improvement.

H2: What is a recommended breakfast option for someone on a diet?

A bowl of Cinnamon Life Cereal is a great option for breakfast. It's tasty, filling, and relatively low in calories.

H2: How can I satisfy my cravings while still staying on track with my diet?

One option is to make your own healthier versions of your favorite treats. For example, the apple with peanut butter dip mentioned in the journal entry is a great way to satisfy a sweet craving without derailing your progress.

H2: What are some healthier substitutes for high-calorie foods?

There are many options for healthier substitutes, such as using light salad dressings or making your own pizza with a low-calorie dough mix. Experiment with different options to find what works best for you and your taste preferences.

H2: How can I stay motivated and on track with my weight loss goals?

Setting smaller goals and celebrating your progress along the way can help keep you motivated. It's also important to find a support system, whether it's through a friend or a group like the Pampered Chef Cluster mentioned in the journal entry. Don't be afraid to ask for help and encouragement when you need it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
shelliebeard
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies