• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join a Motivational Weight Loss Challenge?

In summary, the group is discussing ways to connect with others and motivate each other while losing weight. They suggest pairing people with similar goals and regularly checking in. Some people have weaknesses that need to be addressed, but everyone agrees that encouragement and support are key to success.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Would anyone like to join in this thread for motivation, encouragement, ideas, etc?

I was thinking that maybe we could have everyone that's interested be paired off with a buddy that has similar goals & keep up with that person regularly, then have a checkin thread once in a while.

Takers?

PM me:
Name:
ScreenName:
E-Mail:
Weight to lose:
Occupation (maybe to pair working folks together, etc.):
Goal Date:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:

Anything else?

I am in! I will PM you.
Trina

PM from me too!

I'm in- I will PM you as well, if I can figure out how to do that(LOL)

I'm in as well... I already PM'd you.

Bumping this for the weekend crowd. Anyone else want to join?

This is a great ideal-count me in!
-Michelle

Bumping for Crystal.

I've got 9 losers ;) with me so far... (don't worry, it's a good thing!!) Anyone else? I want to hand out names tonight, so join up today!!

ok I'm here!!!!!!!!!!! I'll PM later tonight when I have time.... !

sorry im late! sent you a pm!

OK - I've gotten everyone added so far. My question is this... What would be the best way to pair/group people together?
# of lbs. to lose?
Goal Date?
Strengths vs Weaknesses?

I'm not sure. I'd rather not put two people together with the same goal lbs if they both listed a weakness as 'night-time eating' (one of mine). KWIM?

I think weaknesses vs strengths- I know it helps me when I am dealing with something, to be encouraged by someone strong in that area- If I am paired with someone with the same weakness, we might both give up, and go whole hog in that area-together!! (LOL- I am thinking of DH and I with a carton of Ice cream, and 2 spoons- not a pretty sight!!)

I have to agree with Sue (especially about the ice cream).

That's kind of what I was thinking too... Although my ice cream is chips. I'm a sucker for chips. I can pass a bowl of ice cream & not care... but chips - watch out! :D

I'd love to join you if its not to late, but I have not really used this site so Ill need some help learning how to PM.

I would suggest pairing with # of lbs they want to releash in to the atmosphere. It makes it easier to relate to. But then again, I am good with with strenghts and weaknesses. However you want to do it is fine with me.

I promise I'll get the pairings out tomorrow afternoon. I've got a big fundraiser tomorrow to get ready for tonight. Plus, we got home late b/c we just added two family members to the farm. We bought two older horses & brought them home tonight. :)

Talk to you all tomorrow!

crystalscookingnow said:
That's kind of what I was thinking too... Although my ice cream is chips. I'm a sucker for chips. I can pass a bowl of ice cream & not care... but chips - watch out! :D

That's ME! If there are chips in the house, they seduce me.....calling my name....and they are relentless! Last night after dinner, my DH & DS were eating leftover b-day cake....and I was thinking about the leftover BBQ'd chips!

Hey Crystal! Just found this post and if it's not to late... I'm in!
I'll PM you.

Hi everyone - you should all have a PM from me. I ended up doing the pairings by # of lbs to lose. I really hope that's ok with everyone. It was extremely difficult trying to do it the other way. Some of you are in groups of three b/c it just worked out better that way.

Good luck to everyone! I hope we can all work toward being BIG LOSERS! :D Share whatever information you'd like with one another & remember that we've all got the same goal in mind.

Please let me know if something's not working for you with the pairings, or if you're having great success!

Crystal

Crystal, Thank you for your work on this- Much appreciated- my goal is to lose 30 lbs by leadership- I think that might be a bit much, but we shall see.

1. How does the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program work?

The "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program is a 12-week challenge designed to help individuals lose weight through a combination of healthy eating and regular exercise. Participants will receive meal plans, recipes, and support from a certified Pampered Chef consultant to help them reach their weight loss goals.

2. What kind of recipes are included in the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program?

The "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program includes a variety of healthy recipes that are low in calories and packed with nutrients. These recipes are designed to help participants feel satisfied while still promoting weight loss. Some examples include grilled chicken with vegetables, quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, and roasted salmon with asparagus.

3. Is exercise a required part of the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program?

Yes, exercise is a required part of the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program. Participants are encouraged to engage in at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day, whether it be through walking, jogging, or other forms of exercise. This is important for promoting weight loss and overall health and well-being.

4. Do I need to purchase any special equipment or products for the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program?

No, you do not need to purchase any special equipment or products for the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program. The program focuses on using whole, nutritious foods and does not require any specific products or equipment. However, if you have Pampered Chef products, they can be used in the meal preparation process.

5. Can I still participate in the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?

Yes, the "Weight Loss - Biggest Loser" program can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions and food allergies. Our certified consultants can work with you to create meal plans and recipes that meet your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef