• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Loss Challenge - Anyone Want to Join Me?

In summary, a group of individuals have decided to start a friendly weight loss challenge together. Their goal is to lose a certain amount of weight within a specific time frame and to exercise regularly. They plan to hold weekly weigh-ins for accountability and have different methods for losing weight, such as counting calories and keeping a food journal. They also discuss the challenges of being an emotional eater and share tips and resources for staying motivated and on track. Several people have joined the challenge and are determined to reach their weight loss goals.
Weighed in today for my gym's "biggest loser". I lost 1.6 pounds. I decided to measure today, because I haven't lost a lot of pounds, but my pants are all too big in the waist. I measured: I've lost 5 inches in my abs! 3 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my arms. I won this week's challenge of most servings of veggies in a week. Won a session with the nutritionist.

lockhartkitchen said:
Weighed in today for my gym's "biggest loser". I lost 1.6 pounds. I decided to measure today, because I haven't lost a lot of pounds, but my pants are all too big in the waist. I measured: I've lost 5 inches in my abs! 3 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my arms. I won this week's challenge of most servings of veggies in a week. Won a session with the nutritionist.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Congrats Julie! That is awesome.

Splitting into groups by lbs to lose works for me.

Awesome Julie! What a great prize! I need to loose about 70 lbs, so please put me in that group :) My cable company has an "on demand" feature where you can pick anything and watch it when you want, I found that they have something caled fit tv and its a bunch of workout videos! They change monthly so you dont get bored. Im so excited! I did the walking workout and I started wearing a pedomeder. Favorite dress... here I come!

AnnieBee said:
LOL! I find that chocolate makes a wonderful glue for keeping me together (unfortunately... :))

Just don't get me started on Jello :)

OMG!!!! When I make jell-o, I DRINK have the liquid before I stick it in the fridge to solidify because it tastes SOOOO darn yummy!!! I know, I'm a nerd:eek:

BTW, I'm in with the challenge, for some reason I just never saw this thread, so I'm a little late out of the gate...

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the goal of the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>The overall goal of the weight loss challenge is to lose 10 pounds. The "mini" goal is to lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks and to exercise 3 days a week.</p><h2>2. What method will be used for the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>The preferred method for the weight loss challenge is counting calories and keeping a food journal. This helps to make more conscious and healthier food choices.</p><h2>3. How long is the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>The weight loss challenge is only a 3 week commitment. This provides a short-term goal for participants to work towards.</p><h2>4. Is there a specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>There is no specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge, but it is encouraged to exercise at least 3 days a week. This can include activities such as walking, running, or any other form of physical activity.</p><h2>5. Can anyone join the weight loss challenge?</h2><p>Yes, anyone is welcome to join the weight loss challenge. It is a friendly and supportive environment for individuals who want to work towards their weight loss goals.</p>

1. What is the goal of the weight loss challenge?

The overall goal of the weight loss challenge is to lose 10 pounds. The "mini" goal is to lose 5 pounds in 3 weeks and to exercise 3 days a week.

2. What method will be used for the weight loss challenge?

The preferred method for the weight loss challenge is counting calories and keeping a food journal. This helps to make more conscious and healthier food choices.

3. How long is the weight loss challenge?

The weight loss challenge is only a 3 week commitment. This provides a short-term goal for participants to work towards.

4. Is there a specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge?

There is no specific exercise routine for the weight loss challenge, but it is encouraged to exercise at least 3 days a week. This can include activities such as walking, running, or any other form of physical activity.

5. Can anyone join the weight loss challenge?

Yes, anyone is welcome to join the weight loss challenge. It is a friendly and supportive environment for individuals who want to work towards their weight loss goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
heat123
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies