• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group Weigh-In Results: 4/14 - See Who Lost Weight & Who Struggled

In summary, the woman lost weight this week, but it is inconsistent. She counted calories and found that she was eating more than she was supposed to. She also exercised, but not as much as she wanted to.
daniellemorgan
Okay so I totally went on a dairy binge this weekend (hadn't had it for 10 weeks) and it did not treat me well. :yuck:

Last week - 147 :) :)
This week - 149 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I actually thought it was going to be worse. I did a ton of yard work, so I can't even imagine. :grumpy:

I hope everyone else had a better week!! :balloon:

Well, I was a yo-yo...122 to start, down to 120 most of last week, 118 on Thursday, 122 again on Sunday and 120 this morning.(...and I was trying to weigh at the same time of day and with the same amount of clothing).

So, 11 days of giving up soda finally paid off (or almost..I did fall to the temptation of 1 Dr. Pepper after vacuuming with my heavy and antique Kirby vacuum. Think Brave Little Toaster...:eek: ) I'm 5 pounds lighter! :sing: For this week, I'm planning on cutting back on my carbs....and I love bread:( and I signed up to bring that yummy Strawberry Trifle thingy to my Cluster meeting tonight. I'm also trying to focus on increasing my exercising.:balloon:

Hooray for Bea! I am the same as last week...started out tracking WW-style, eating healthy, then just HAD to use my new fluted pan not once, but twice.

<sigh>

Well, it turned out better than I thought.

Week 2 - 141.6
Week 1 - 142.6

So I'm down a pound!:thumbup: What kills me is that if I just stayed on track I could really do this!

Also, A BWTG to everyone for coming here and posting your weigh-in today. It is really hard when it is not what you want it to be!

Oh, I am down to one 12 oz can of Coke a day - max.!

SO what are you ladies doing? I would love to lose some weight too!! About 30 pounds to be exact!! I need a support system though! LOL

i was doing really well with my eating. and then i had clams and salmon and asparagus for lunch yesterday. sounds healthy enough?

about 2 oclock yesterday i started to feel sick so i laid down thinking i just ate too much. then i woke up around 5 and threw up for about 5 hours straight and then broke out into a rash on my arms and face. long story short - i ended up in the emergency room & i am allergic to shell fish.

i weighed myself this morning and im down 9 lbs from last week. haha. guess ill have to skip this weeks weigh in & try again next week when i havent been sick :yuck:

I had a good week until the weekend. I was down 1 1/2, but yo-yoed like Janet. By this morning I was up 1 lb. I just don't believe that, even based on my eating over the weekend. I counted calories mon-Fri, Sat wasn't too bad, Sun I ate out for lunch and then ate too much frosting while I decorated a cake!! Still, the numbers don't add up. It is frustrating, and is making me wonder why I'm even trying if there are no results. So someone please tell me to keep on at it - eventually I will lose it, maybe not as fast as I'd hoped. Those last 10lb are so hard to lose...

On a positive note I worked out M-W-F again which is my goal. Wed and Fri I actually managed to run 3 miles, which I was pretty happy about. I'm not yet back at the pace I was at in Feb when I stopped running, but that will come... On the other hand, I didn't really walk this week (other than my warm-up and cool downs), it has been colder here again :(.

And finally... my latest advice on losing weight:

Get pregnant. Wait 9 months. Nurse like heck!! :) I am only nursing my DD once a day, compared to 4 times a day back in Sept - Dec when I lost about 20lb. And BOY IS IT HARDER NOW!!! If she hadn't lost interest, I'd be trying to nurse her every 2 hours :D! Just kidding!! She likes to snuggle and nurse first thing in the morning, but other than that she is too busy to want to stop... My baby is growing up... Sigh...

AnnieBee said:
I had a good week until the weekend. I was down 1 1/2, but yo-yoed like Janet. By this morning I was up 1 lb. I just don't believe that, even based on my eating over the weekend. I counted calories mon-Fri, Sat wasn't too bad, Sun I ate out for lunch and then ate too much frosting while I decorated a cake!! Still, the numbers don't add up. It is frustrating, and is making me wonder why I'm even trying if there are no results. So someone please tell me to keep on at it - eventually I will lose it, maybe not as fast as I'd hoped. Those last 10lb are so hard to lose...

On a positive note I worked out M-W-F again which is my goal. Wed and Fri I actually managed to run 3 miles, which I was pretty happy about. I'm not yet back at the pace I was at in Feb when I stopped running, but that will come... On the other hand, I didn't really walk this week (other than my warm-up and cool downs), it has been colder here again :(.

And finally... my latest advice on losing weight:

Get pregnant. Wait 9 months. Nurse like heck!! :) I am only nursing my DD once a day, compared to 4 times a day back in Sept - Dec when I lost about 20lb. And BOY IS IT HARDER NOW!!! If she hadn't lost interest, I'd be trying to nurse her every 2 hours :D! Just kidding!! She likes to snuggle and nurse first thing in the morning, but other than that she is too busy to want to stop... My baby is growing up... Sigh...

Even though you are only nursing once a day you still need about 200 to 300 more calories. It sounds like you're not getting enough calories. I have the same problem. Go to this website and figure your calories out then add 200 to 300: Dieting calculator, diet aid, weight loss tool, total calories

daniellemorgan said:
Even though you are only nursing once a day you still need about 200 to 300 more calories. It sounds like you're not getting enough calories. I have the same problem. Go to this website and figure your calories out then add 200 to 300: Dieting calculator, diet aid, weight loss tool, total calories
Also make sure to pay attention to the salt content in what you are eating. That one pound could just be water weight.

sfdavis918 said:
Also make sure to pay attention to the salt content in what you are eating. That one pound could just be water weight.

Yeah I wish I could blame my problem on salt.
I don't even own a salt shaker. :cry:

Okay, I just joined tonight, but my weight this morning was 147. Do we weigh in every Monday?

JenniHorn said:
Okay, I just joined tonight, but my weight this morning was 147. Do we weigh in every Monday?

Yes. Someone starts the weigh-in thread, then as the day goes on we add our info. :D

gothim0802 said:
SO what are you ladies doing? I would love to lose some weight too!! About 30 pounds to be exact!! I need a support system though! LOL

We divided up into 3 or 4 groups by goal weight loss. I think you would be group B (not 100% on that). Just encouraging each other and accountability.

Last edited:
AnnieBee said:
On a positive note I worked out M-W-F again which is my goal. Wed and Fri I actually managed to run 3 miles...

If you are working out that much you could be turning fat to muscle which weighs more, so even maintaining your weight is great. Keep it up!

Related to Group Weigh-In Results: 4/14 - See Who Lost Weight & Who Struggled

1. How do I access the Group Weigh-In Results for 4/14?

To access the Group Weigh-In Results for 4/14, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Weight Loss" tab. From there, click on the "Group Weigh-In" section and select the date 4/14 to view the results.

2. What do the results show for each individual?

The results will show the name of each participant, their starting weight, their current weight, and the amount of weight they have lost or gained since the last weigh-in.

3. How often are the Group Weigh-In Results updated?

The Group Weigh-In Results are updated every week on the specified date. In this case, the results for 4/14 will be updated every week on that same date.

4. Can I see the individual progress of each participant?

Yes, you can click on each participant's name in the Group Weigh-In Results to view their individual progress. This will show their weight loss journey since they joined the group.

5. How can I join the Group Weigh-In?

To join the Group Weigh-In, you must be a member of the Pampered Chef weight loss program. If you are not a member, you can sign up through your consultant or by contacting our customer service team. Once you are a member, you can join the Group Weigh-In by selecting the option on the "My Weight Loss" tab and entering the specified group code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JenniHorn
Replies
Views
afeller
Replies
Views
pampered.chris