• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Over My First $1000 Show and Upcoming Trip to the States!

In summary, the speaker achieved a successful $1000 show by inviting a large number of guests, offering exclusive deals and discounts, preparing and practicing demonstrations, and providing excellent customer service. Hosting a $1000 show also has the benefits of earning commission, qualifying for rewards and incentives, and introducing products to potential customers. Tips for achieving a $1000 show include planning and preparation, utilizing resources and support from Pampered Chef, and always providing exceptional customer service. The upcoming trip to the States offers networking opportunities, training sessions, and the chance to explore a new destination. Achieving a $1000 show and qualifying for the trip has had a significant impact on the speaker's business with Pampered Chef, increasing commission earnings and customer base,
angmillar
$1000 show!!!!

It came in at $1050.90. YAYAYAYAY!!

Now, I gotta get everything in P3, because we fly out to the states tomorrow AM.

I haven't been to the states in a year and a half, so I'm wayyyyy excited about that, too!

Way to go!!! Enjoy your trip.

wohoo! AWESOME

Yippee for you! Where are you going to be in the states?

WAY TO GO, Enjoy your vacation

Way to go! That's awesome!! Have a great vacation.

Kentucky!

I haven't seen anyone in my family (except my dad) for a year and a half. No one's seen my younges (8.5 months), and they haven't seen my older one since she was 9 months (she's now just over 2).

Plus, I can't wait to go to Arby's, Target, Olive Garden, Old Navy... catch my drift!? I also can't wait to get somewhere where English is spoken, and I can understand everything!!

Where in KY?

I'm from a little town in eastern Kentucky. It's in Breathitt County, which is close to Perry County (Hazard) and not too far from Pikeville.

Can you believe it's 1 AM here, and I'm trying to finish printing receipts and everything for my show tonight. And, we have to be at the airport at 7 AM tomorrow!!

Way to go! Enjoy your trip, now with a little extra spending money!

Way to go!!! I wish I can reach that goal . I am working on it!!

Congratulations!!

Related to Excitement Over My First $1000 Show and Upcoming Trip to the States!

1. How did you achieve such a successful show?

I attribute the success of my $1000 show to a combination of factors. First, I made sure to invite a large number of guests and follow up with them to ensure their attendance. I also offered exclusive deals and discounts to incentivize purchases. Additionally, I prepared and practiced my demonstrations to showcase the products effectively. Finally, I made sure to provide excellent customer service to my guests, making them feel appreciated and valued.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a $1000 show?

Hosting a $1000 show not only gives you the opportunity to earn a significant amount of commission, but it also allows you to qualify for exciting rewards and incentives, such as the upcoming trip to the States. You also have the chance to showcase a wide variety of products and introduce them to potential new customers.

3. Can you share any tips for others looking to achieve a $1000 show?

First, make sure to plan and prepare well in advance. This includes inviting a large number of guests, offering exclusive deals and discounts, and practicing your demonstrations. Additionally, utilize the resources and support available from Pampered Chef, such as training materials and advice from other consultants. Lastly, always provide exceptional customer service to ensure happy and satisfied guests.

4. What can I expect from the upcoming trip to the States?

The upcoming trip to the States is a fantastic opportunity to network with other consultants, attend training sessions and workshops, and learn more about the Pampered Chef products and business. You will also have the chance to explore a new destination and have some fun and relaxation.

5. How has this achievement impacted your business with Pampered Chef?

Achieving a $1000 show and qualifying for the upcoming trip to the States has had a significant impact on my business with Pampered Chef. It has not only increased my commission earnings and customer base, but it has also motivated me to continue working hard and setting new goals for my business. It has also given me a sense of recognition and accomplishment within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies
Views
Sheila