• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Change My Fundraiser to a Cooking Show!

In summary, once a fundraiser has been set up, it cannot be changed to a cooking show. However, you can cancel your fundraiser and start a new cooking show. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with this process and provide digital invitations for your guests. You can still earn rewards and discounts with a cooking show, and you can choose the recipes for your show with the help of your consultant.
cookn' katie
I entered a show as a fundraiser in p3, now we are going to change it over to a cooking show and make baskets with free stuff and I'm donating money for the half off item. It won't let me change it??? Help!
I have 15 guests with direct shipping and I don't want to re-add it!!! Please say I don't have to!!!!

unfortunately, you can't do that in P3 without re-entering the orders again. I have had to do this a couple of times. Do you have all the order forms? If not, you will need to re-print them from p3, then delete the show and re-enter them....sorry

Make sure you actually added all the guests to your contacts so that you don't have to reenter all their information. Then you can simply do a search for them and reenter the orders. It will save you some time.

If any of them were online orders, you might be able to pull those once you delete them from the current show. I know it won't let you pull them if they are in another open show, but once it's closed it should work again. ;)And I agree, add them to your contacts before you delete the first show! It will save you time on the manual re-entries.

If they were credit card payments, if they came in online- definitely look at those orders online again- that's the only place you'll see the Credit Card #s. Otherwise, they are **** out in P3 and you can't get it back. You'll have to contact the guests to reenter the CC #s.

1. Why can't I change my fundraiser to a cooking show?

Unfortunately, once a fundraiser has been set up, it cannot be changed to a cooking show. This is because the two events have different purposes and require different planning and preparations.

2. Can I cancel my fundraiser and start a new cooking show?

Yes, you can cancel your fundraiser and start a new cooking show. However, please note that canceling a fundraiser may result in losing any funds that have already been raised. It is recommended to contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with making this change.

3. Can I still earn rewards and discounts with a cooking show?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and discounts with a cooking show. In fact, cooking shows often provide more opportunities for rewards and discounts, as they involve a live demonstration and interactive experience with our products.

4. How do I invite guests to a cooking show?

Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with digital invitations that you can send to your guests via email or social media. You can also personally invite guests through phone calls or word-of-mouth. Your consultant can also assist you with creating a guest list and managing RSVPs.

5. Can I choose the recipes for my cooking show?

Yes, you can choose the recipes for your cooking show. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a list of available recipes and help you select the ones that best fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also discuss any specific recipes or themes you have in mind for your cooking show with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Malinda Klein