• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Change All the Info?

If You make the Nov 15th submission deadline, then the Nov show will count with the Nov specials and any sales in that show will also count towards December comissionable sales. If You don't make the Nov 15th deadline, the December show will be the show that will count with the December specials and any sales in that show will also count towards December comissionable sales. Hope that makes sense!
chef tso
I had a fundraiser that was running through November. All should have been entered in by last week, but one order is coming in through snail mail and I am waiting on the check as it is for $189 and I am NOT fronting that money. Here's my question. Once I get the check, if I submit the show...will it go towards Nov or Dec. The show dates are Nov 1-30, but I'm not closing the show til sometime this week. For it to count towards Dec, do I need to change the show dates/closing dates in P3 first. I had only one show in Nov that did nothing for sales, and I have nothing for December as one show cancelled on me and the other rescheduled. What's the best thing for me to do regarding the sales of the Fundraiser?

Thanks so much.

November shows have to be submitted by the 15th to be valid with the November specials :)

If you had guests order the simple additions at 20% off you are going to have to submit it as a November show and it will need to be submitted before 12/15 or the specials wont apply. Unfortunately it needed to be submitted in November to count toward sell-a-thon and in order to count toward December incentive it will need to be dated a December show. Whether it is dated November or December, it will not affect your comissionable sales, all orders submitted in December will count toward December comissionable sales. I hope that helps.

For the November guest special - must be submitted by Dec 15th and dated November.

For November Sell a thon for you - must be submitted by Nov 30th.

For the December guest special - must be submitted by Jan 15th and dated December.

For December consultant incentives - must be submitted in Dec.

So if there are no November guest special orders I would date it December to work towards December consultant incentives for you. You'll then also have the free Decorator Bottle for guests that qualify (must add those to qualifying orders, they don't automatically ship).

Hope that helps!

If you make the deadline by Nov 15th for a Nov show -or- you change it to a December show ... you will still get December commission. But remember that in order for it to count towards that 5% in Pampered Chef Dollars incentive this month it has to be "held and submitted in December" ... so even though you make commission on the fundraiser, if you are going above $1,500 this month for the extra 5% in PC$ incentive the fundraiser will NOT count if it's a November show. ;)

Thanks so much for all the replies! You are all wonderful!!!!

The nice thing with Catalog and/or Fundraisers is that there is more wiggle room for the date. When I have a Catalog or Fundraiser show running from one month to the next, I usually give the host/chairperson the option of choosing which month they want for specials. In this case, You can choose which month you want (as long as no one bought SA @ 20% off...) and it sounds like December would be the best way to go.

1. Do I need to change my contact information if I move?

Yes, it is important to keep your contact information updated so that you can continue to receive important updates and notifications from Pampered Chef. You can easily update your information by logging into your account on our website and going to the "My Account" section.

2. Should I update my credit card information if it expires?

Yes, it is important to update your credit card information if it expires to ensure that your orders can be processed without any issues. You can update your credit card information by logging into your account on our website and going to the "My Account" section.

3. Can I change my email address associated with my account?

Yes, you can change your email address associated with your account by logging into your account on our website and going to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your email address under the "Contact Information" tab.

4. Do I need to update my address if I move within the same city?

Yes, it is important to keep your address updated even if you move within the same city to ensure that your orders are shipped to the correct location. You can update your address by logging into your account on our website and going to the "My Account" section.

5. Should I update my name if I get married or change my legal name?

Yes, it is important to update your name if you get married or legally change your name to ensure that your account information is accurate. You can update your name by logging into your account on our website and going to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your name under the "Personal Information" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies