• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Change My Address for PC Correspondence?

In summary, to change your address with Pampered Chef, log into your account on the website and go to "My Account" and then "Address Book". You can also call customer service to change your address over the phone. Once you update your address, it will be applied to all future orders. If you have an upcoming order with a different address, you can edit it at checkout. If your order has already shipped, contact customer service for assistance.
kcmckay
Gold Member
As you know we've recently finally closed and moved into our house. I need to change my address for all PC correspondence and I cannot figure out how to do it. I've skimmed through policy manual but nothing looks like it's jumping out at me. I also looked all over CC and cannot figure out how to do it. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. I've tried figuring it out on P3 as well. TIA!!!!:)

At the top right of CC, there's a link for "My Account." You'll want to update both the "My Profile" section, as well as "Shipping Address"

thank you!!!

Related to How Can I Change My Address for PC Correspondence?

1. How do I change my address with Pampered Chef?

To change your address with Pampered Chef, you will need to log into your account on our website. From there, click on the "My Account" tab and then select "Address Book". You can then edit your current address or add a new address by clicking on the "Edit" button.

2. Do I need to change my address for every order?

No, once you have updated your address in your account, it will automatically be applied to all future orders. However, if you have an upcoming order with a different shipping address, you can edit the address at checkout.

3. Can I change my address over the phone?

Yes, you can call our customer service team at (800) 266-5562 and they can assist you with changing your address over the phone. Please have your account information ready when you call.

4. How long does it take for my address change to take effect?

Your address change will take effect immediately after you update it in your account. However, keep in mind that if you have an upcoming order, you will need to edit the address at checkout.

5. Can I change my address after I have placed an order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you can change your address by logging into your account and editing your address in the "Address Book" section. If your order has already shipped, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woernerlaura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • esavvymom