• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Changing My Attitude Lead to a More Successful Business?

In summary, Lacy realized that she has been holding herself back from success and change, and has decided to change her attitude and plant the seeds for PC success. She shares that if she wouldn't say it to a child or a brand new recruit, she will not allow herself to be negative.
lacychef
I know we've discussed "The Secret" here before.....I was watching Oprah yesterday & she had people on there talking more in depth about it. Some people shared how it has changed their lives---I am so amazed by it.
Anyway, while watching the show, I realized this slump I've been in w/PC is my own fault. (well, duh right!) I realized awhile back that I actually typed out
I'm in a bookings slump
(that was fun using that feature!) Well of course that's what's been happening...I actually wrote it! Even though I usually am a positive person.
So, my attitude is now changing to even more positive....I am going to be blessed with abundant bookings! I am going to sign more recruits! I am going on that trip to Miami!

Thanks for letting me rant a little----I've got it typed out, now I'm going to write down my goals on paper & make a dream board.
Those of you that have also had a tough time lately, let's all change to the positive & see what the results are:thumbup::D

(you can check out oprah.com if you want to read more about the show)

I love the change of attitute Lacy!! Great job on recognizing it and changing it!!

Realizing the source of the problem is a lot of the battle! Great job!

Let's all sing it with her... ♪♫♪Ooo-Oooo, oo, oooooo...She's got a new attitude ♪♫

Way to go Miss Lacy! :)

Last edited:
Kitchen Diva said:
Let's all sing it with her... ♪♫♪She's got a new attitude ♪♫

Way to go Miss Lacy! :)

Ooh, I didn't know you'd break out into song!

Go girl! Earn that trip to Miami! You can DO it!

You go girl!!!! :)

lacychef said:
I know we've discussed "The Secret" here before.....I was watching Oprah yesterday & she had people on there talking more in depth about it. Some people shared how it has changed their lives---I am so amazed by it.
Anyway, while watching the show, I realized this slump I've been in w/PC is my own fault. (well, duh right!) I realized awhile back that I actually typed out
I'm in a bookings slump
(that was fun using that feature!) Well of course that's what's been happening...I actually wrote it! Even though I usually am a positive person.
So, my attitude is now changing to even more positive....I am going to be blessed with abundant bookings! I am going to sign more recruits! I am going on that trip to Miami!

Thanks for letting me rant a little----I've got it typed out, now I'm going to write down my goals on paper & make a dream board.
Those of you that have also had a tough time lately, let's all change to the positive & see what the results are:thumbup::D

(you can check out oprah.com if you want to read more about the show)

I'm with ya! I watched the same episode and it really made me realize how I am holding myself back from successes in my life. I am "starting to plant the seeds" towards my PC success! That is so what I needed to hear...planting the seeds...b/c I am...I mean WAS...the type of person that if I don't see success NOW I feel like a failure.

Maybe we can be eachothers attitude change buddies :):)

I totally believe that a positive attitude will always bring you positive results. I wish one of my friends would finally read that book - she has it, but hasn't read it, and she is full of negativity and drama. She needs it more than anyone!!!

Thanks for sharing - good luck to you!!

Way to go Lacy!! You KNOW that this will result in super POSITIVE changes in your business!!

lacychef said:
Ooh, I didn't know you'd break out into song!

I'd tap dance...but I've been asked not to dance in public- so I had to sing! :):sing:

:sing:'changes in lattitude, changes in attitude....":sing:

Lacy, I am with you!!!!!!!!! Let's change our attitudes so that we can earn the trip and change our lattitudes!!!

MEG!
Change your mood from blah! It does not reflect the shiny you, you are becoming :)

Lacy, good for you. I had a really hard time last fall and had no idea why, once I identified it, and decided to change it...well, you know what happened!!

I hate to say it by I came back from conference and all my mental self talk was so negative, I couldn't stop it and I didn't realize it, for what it was at the time.
My icky self talk stats:
Aug 07 1505.00
sept 07 15.00
oct 07 431
nov 07 0.00
dec 07 692
no recruits and 4 whopping shows after conference for 6 months! WTF! oops WTH!

Doesn't matter now, I realized that I can be the only enemy I will ever need. I still can be, I am sure you can relate Lacy.
I have decided that if I wouldn't say it to a child or a brand new recruit, I will not allow myself to say it about me!
I am worthy of a successful business and a happy and warm fuzzy team!
and so are you.

eek! hijack over...let's all go kick ass!

LOL Cheryl---love ya girl! Thanks for sharing your journey.

It's crazy, cause I've read the book & believe it all....I guess I just wasn't being fully aware of my thoughts & let some negative ones take over; because I am usually always positive. I am now committed to be more aware.

OK Meg, & Liquid Sky.....let's go kick some booty! And everyone else:)

ya know, the most amazing thing happend to me.....not long after I read this post and thought to myself "OK, pity party OVER", I got an email from a new friend that she would like to do a show in July!
That is all it took! I have been going through my contacts and seeing all the people that mentioned doing a show in the summer, and I will be dialing for dollars tonight!

Lacy, you are welcome. Helps if others see :)

Meg, good for you!!
Track it and post results please :)

wooohoooo!

3 calls made...left one message and now have 2 COOKING shows booked for July!!!

back to the phones for me!

WAHOO!!
Good for you :)

That's great Meg!

1. How can "I'm Changing My Attitude..." help me in the kitchen?

"I'm Changing My Attitude..." is a cookbook specifically designed for those who want to improve their mindset in the kitchen. It includes tips, recipes, and affirmations to help you approach cooking with a more positive and confident attitude.

2. Are the recipes in "I'm Changing My Attitude..." easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "I'm Changing My Attitude..." are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They are perfect for beginners or those who are looking for quick and delicious meal ideas.

3. Can I still use "I'm Changing My Attitude..." if I have dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! "I'm Changing My Attitude..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. There is something for everyone in this cookbook.

4. Is "I'm Changing My Attitude..." only for experienced cooks?

Not at all! "I'm Changing My Attitude..." is suitable for cooks of all levels. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just starting out in the kitchen, this cookbook can help you improve your attitude and approach to cooking.

5. Can I purchase "I'm Changing My Attitude..." online?

Yes, you can purchase "I'm Changing My Attitude..." on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores. Visit our website for more information on where to buy the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies