• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Ship Pampered Chef Products to an APO Address?

In summary, the order is all theirs. Will that matter?Debbie, the order is all theirs. Will that matter?In summary, yes the order is all theirs. Will that matter?
PCSarahjm
Hi all, I have a quick question....my cousin is here from England(in the Air Force). And looked through the PC catalog. They wanted the 7 piece executive set plus picked out $300 in products. So my question is can I turn this in as a show and have it shipped to their APO address?

Sarah

Yes, their city is APO, state is AE and they should have a zip for you.

Shipping may take longer, but APOs are considered US addresses even if stationed overseas. The USPS or FedEx handles the package until the US point of that zip code, then the military takes over delivery.

Thanks Janet....I just wanted to make sure!

Be aware, the guest orders MUST be direct shipped. Although it's not PC or USPS rules, there are military base rules that could get your cousin into trouble if she receives the whole order. I hope the other military folks will chime in on this....

Debbie, The order is all theirs. Will that matter?

Another question?????? When I enter the address into pp3 there is no tax rate? Will they not pay taxes...and how do I figure shipping rate??

Thanks everyone for your help!

No sales tax for APO addresses.

Sent you a PM...but just saw the products are all theirs. That makes it simpler (but more confusing). :rolleyes:

Normally, all APO guest orders are charged direct shipping because their orders must go to their individual APO mail boxes. (It's against regulations for an APO box holder to receive products for someone else.)

However, if someone authorized to use the exact same APO box address as the host (i.e. the husband) places an order, then those products can be delivered to the host for the regular $4.00 shipping fee.

I am assuming you are submitting all this as a show with them as the guest and the host. Their host items will be shipped free; their guest items will be $4.00.

There is no tax for APO orders.

Hope this helps.

Thank You Janet and LegacyPC46. This is all a little confusing but I think I have it figured out now.

Chris is hosting a catalog show. He purchased $300 in products as a guest. (No tax but $4 shipping) Then will be the Host with using the host benefits(no tax and no shipping). Is this right?

Technically yes Sarah, although HO would say that is an individual order not a show.You have to decide those ethics of your business for yourself.But the logistics of what you are describing and the costs are correct.

Just my personal opinion. I've done this twice. I had two couples that spent over $1000 each on Pampered Chef in the one year. Both couples continue to place sizable orders on other people's show and one referred a host who is now is a fabulous consultant herself. It's a judgement call on whether someone is trying to abuse the system, or are serious customers.

legacypc46 said:
Just my personal opinion. I've done this twice. I had two couples that spent over $1000 each on Pampered Chef in the one year. Both couples continue to place sizable orders on other people's show and one referred a host who is now is a fabulous consultant herself. It's a judgement call on whether someone is trying to abuse the system, or are serious customers.

I agree, that's why she has to make those decisions on her own in my opinion. I'm not here to make those for her, just help with the logistical facts...and in this case knew who to solicit for help! ;)

legacypc46 said:

I have also done it twice, both times for people who were ordering cookware full price. Well, they weren't at APO addresses, but you get the idea.... ;)

Related to Can I Ship Pampered Chef Products to an APO Address?

What is an Apo Address?

An Apo Address is a military mailing address used by the United States Armed Forces for sending and receiving mail while deployed overseas.

Can I ship Pampered Chef products to an Apo Address?

Yes, we are able to ship our products to Apo Addresses through the United States Postal Service.

Is there any additional cost for shipping to an Apo Address?

No, there is no additional cost for shipping to an Apo Address. Our standard shipping rates apply.

How long does it take for a package to reach an Apo Address?

Delivery time can vary depending on the location and current military operations, but it typically takes 7-14 days for a package to reach an Apo Address.

Are there any restrictions on what can be shipped to an Apo Address?

Yes, there are some restrictions on items that can be shipped to Apo Addresses, such as firearms and hazardous materials. It is best to check with the United States Postal Service for a complete list of restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • cookn' katie