1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Change "ship to" address for host in P3

1. ChrisT

ChrisT

Does anyone know how to change the "ship to" address for the host in P3? It is grayed out and I am unable to edit it. I can go to the host name in the contacts area and change it there, but it won't automatically update it in the show info. area. The host is my mom and she just wants it shipped to me since she live around the corner and it is just easier to sort the order at my house. Thanks a bunch!
    Christina

Jun 12, 2009
  2. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

Go to the show in P3; make sure you're looking at the host's info/order/etc.

On the name & address tab, on the right, at the top of her information is a set of 3 radio buttons (under "ship to"). Click the radio button for "direct to shipping address", and you should then be able enter a shipping address. :)

3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

If it's geryed out, does that mean the show is already submitted? If so, you will not be able to change the info.

4. ChrisT

ChrisT

No, it has not been submitted yet. I want to submit it, but want to change the "ship to" address first.

Jun 12, 2009
  5. ChrisT

ChrisT

Okay, sorry. I found it. I have to click the button that says to ship to "direct to shipping address" instead of "direct to contact address". Then "ship to" area then becomes editable. Thanks.

Jun 12, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Glad you found the prob! :thumbup:

Have something to add?