• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Manually Change the Tax for a Show Delivered to Me from Another State?

In summary, a "Show Delivered to Consultant" is a way for customers to place orders through a Pampered Chef consultant without having to host an in-person party. Customers can request a unique ordering link from their consultant and can still earn host rewards. The delivery time will vary based on shipping method and changes to orders can be made by contacting the consultant.
littlemaisyPC
Gold Member
I live on the border of Tn and Ky so I have done shows in both states which mean different taxes. My host wants to ship her show to me because she is going out of town. She lives in Ky and I live in Tn. Well when I changed the shipping address, contact address if under her name, it changed the tax to Tn tax.

Does this mean I will have to change the tax to Tn tax or can I manually set it back to Ky tax? It's confusing Huh!!

The show is taxed according to where it will be shipped. You should not mess with the tax rate. Pampered Chef will fix that and take the adjustment out of your commission.

You should leave her info alone. Keep her address as it should be. Then on the side section you click ship to "shipping address". Then put in c/o your name, and then your address. The tax amount will then be different on everyone's order, so you will have to just add that difference to them, or you or the host pick up the difference.

What is a "Show Delivered to Consultant"?

A "Show Delivered to Consultant" is a way for customers to place orders through a Pampered Chef consultant without having to host a traditional in-person party. The consultant will provide a unique ordering link for customers to use when placing their orders.

How do I place an order through a "Show Delivered to Consultant"?

To place an order through a "Show Delivered to Consultant", you will need to contact your consultant and request the unique ordering link. Once you have the link, you can browse and select the items you wish to purchase and complete the checkout process.

How long will it take for my order to be delivered?

The delivery time for orders placed through a "Show Delivered to Consultant" will vary depending on the shipping method chosen by the customer. Your consultant can provide an estimated delivery time based on your specific order and shipping preferences.

Can I still earn host rewards when placing an order through a "Show Delivered to Consultant"?

Yes, customers can still earn host rewards when placing an order through a "Show Delivered to Consultant". Your consultant can provide more information on the current host rewards and how they can be earned through this ordering method.

What happens if I need to make changes to my order after it has been placed through a "Show Delivered to Consultant"?

If you need to make changes to your order after it has been placed through a "Show Delivered to Consultant", you will need to contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in making any necessary changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pcchris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • thehaleykitchen