• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add to an Existing Order for The Pampered Chef Catalog Show?

In summary, if you want to add items to an order you have already placed, you should contact the customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxx. It is recommended to do so as soon as possible, as there is no specific deadline but modifications cannot be guaranteed once the order has been processed and shipped. Unfortunately, no changes or additions can be made once an order has been shipped. If adding items to a shipped order, additional shipping fees may apply. If the order was placed through a consultant, it is best to contact them directly for further assistance.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I have an ongoing catalog show for a friend right now and her step-mom placed an order last week and now just did another order for the cool and serve! I can just add the cool and serve to her current order (which I know changes her charge ~ I plan to call and talk to her) but can I just delete the second order once its copied to P3? I would hate for her to have to pay shipping and tax twice...

Thanks,
Karen

I would just add it to her current order, and don't copy it to P3. (you don't HAVE to copy it to P3.;))

Thanks Becky!

1. What should I do if I want to add items to an order I already placed?

If you would like to add items to an order you have already placed, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxx. They will be happy to assist you in modifying your order.

2. Is there a deadline for adding items to an order?

If you have already placed an order and would like to add items, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. While there is no specific deadline, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to modify your order once it has been processed and shipped.

3. Can I add items to my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes or additions to an order once it has been shipped. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will I have to pay additional shipping fees if I add items to my order?

If you are adding items to an order that has not yet been shipped, you will not be charged any additional shipping fees. However, if you are adding items to an order that has already been shipped, you may be subject to additional shipping charges.

5. Can I add items to an order that was placed through a consultant?

If you placed your order through a consultant, please contact them directly to inquire about adding items to your order. They will be able to assist you and provide any additional information regarding the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MarineGurl020412