• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recognizing Achievers in June: Celebrate Milestones and Goals

In summary, the June Meeting planner says to applaud team members with significant milestones and accomplishments, and to recognize double incentive point achievers and those on track for their Dream Escape Goal. My questions is, why would you bring that recognition out again 4 months Later? Unless they're doing it again? It would be a strange month for them to do it since everyone is striving for goals in May due to HWC, end of TPC year and so on.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
June Meeting Planner.....I just started reading the June Meeting planner and the Recognition section says:
~Applaud team members with significant milestones and accomplishments.
~Recognize double incentive point achievers and those on track for their Dream Escape Goal.

My questions is, why would you bring that recognition out again 4 months Later? Unless they're doing it again? It would be a strange month for them to do it since everyone is striving for goals in May due to HWC, end of TPC year and so on......

What do you guys think?:confused:

I totally skipped over that! Thanks for pointing it out!I remember a few years ago they announced some incentive (don't remember it being double points though) but something bigger like that on the 1st of the month and it might have been a June... in any case, I remember LOTS of consultants being really, really upset over it... saying, "If I had known about the incentive, I'd have booked up the month." But it was a reward for those who already had a good month booked. I'm going to go back to my files to see if I can find it... I'll report back if I come across it.Personally, I'd love the double points to catch up... My April put me behind where I want to be and I'd LOVE to bump back up by National Conference! :)

I agree! I would be stoked since I have a big month coming up but I thought there would be something in the CN. We'll just have to wait and see until the 1st I guess!! Maybe it has something to do with the Booking Blitz? I dont know!

I checked my notes... In April 2005, they offered DOUBLE RECRUITING POINTS...Now.. my guess is something along those lines... double recruiting points, not sales points... The reason I'm guessing is that when I registered my Contact Blitz (and they are calling it a CONTACT blitz not a Booking Blitz) it talked about recruiting... once I submitted my meeting date, I couldn't find that info again. My guess is that they are going to announce a recruiting incentive May 1st and then reward us with something along those lines....Again, just a guess... BUT WE'LL SEE!!!! Only 2 more days!!!!!

Good Call Collen! I can't wait for THursday!! :D Thanks for clarifying the contact blitz. That seems like something PC would do!

Kristi... WE ROCK!!!! We so figured this out!!!! ;)

finley1991 said:
Kristi... WE ROCK!!!! We so figured this out!!!! ;)

I KNOW! We do Rock!! :D

Ok, I'm sry but where do you get the june meeting planner??:confused:

it comes as part of the Director's edition of the CN....when you go to Conusltant's Corner, do you have a section that says "Director's only" (or something similar). If so, you are ready to view the CN that has the inserts in it and you can see it there!

Ok, I've looked and I got nothing new. no special director only section or anything. My IPT isn't updated yet, so maybe when that does then I will see that. Thanks for your help. I'll keep my eye out!!:rolleyes:

You'll get it with the July CN in June! Congrats again!

~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:
Ok, I've looked and I got nothing new. no special director only section or anything. My IPT isn't updated yet, so maybe when that does then I will see that. Thanks for your help. I'll keep my eye out!!:rolleyes:

I know you are just so excited and ready to get all the perks of being a Director! Don't ever worry about posting a question on this forum~this is a great, supportive group!

I lost 2 pounds this week- just started. Reved up the exercise- not too hard with tons of spring yard work to do and coupled that with low sugar and lower fat foods.
I'm hoping for 1 1/2 to this week.

yeah good job travelgirl. I need to get back into working out I gained back 4 lbs not to happy about that but it is my fault

Since starting my biggest loser comp with a freind and cousin I have lost 13lbs or so! We started in Feb. and I've tried a few different diets and cleanses to yield these results, plus stepped up the exercise regimen! Only 4 more lbs to go, to get to my Pre Prego weight and hopefully stay there this time! :)

1. How do I recognize my team members' achievements in June?

One way to recognize your team members' achievements in June is by sending them a personalized note or card to acknowledge their hard work and dedication. You can also publicly recognize them during team meetings or events, and share their accomplishments on social media.

2. Are there any specific milestones or goals that should be celebrated in June?

June is a great month to celebrate milestones such as work anniversaries, promotions, and reaching sales goals. It's also a good time to recognize team members who have completed training or have achieved personal goals.

3. Can we celebrate achievements virtually if we are working remotely?

Yes, there are many ways to celebrate achievements virtually. You can send e-cards, host virtual recognition events, or create a dedicated recognition page on your company's intranet. You can also use video conferencing tools to publicly recognize team members during team meetings.

4. How can I make sure everyone's achievements are recognized in June?

One way to ensure that everyone's achievements are recognized in June is by setting up a recognition program or system. This can include peer-to-peer recognition, where team members can nominate each other for their achievements. You can also encourage team members to share their accomplishments on a designated platform, so everyone can see and celebrate them.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for recognizing achievers in June?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that recognition is a reward in itself. However, you can also consider providing small gifts or gift cards to team members who have achieved significant milestones or goals in June. This can act as an extra motivator and show your appreciation for their hard work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies