• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Meeting Planner: Recognizing Team Achievements & Incentive Point Success

In summary, the June Meeting planner says to applaud team members with significant milestones and accomplishments, and to recognize double incentive point achievers and those on track for their Dream Escape Goal.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just started reading the June Meeting planner and the Recognition section says:
~Applaud team members with significant milestones and accomplishments.
~Recognize double incentive point achievers and those on track for their Dream Escape Goal.

My questions is, why would you bring that recognition out again 4 months Later? Unless they're doing it again? It would be a strange month for them to do it since everyone is striving for goals in May due to HWC, end of TPC year and so on......

What do you guys think?:confused:

Last edited:
I agree that is wierd. Maybe they will have a short period in May to help boost HWC sales?

sfdavis918 said:
I agree that is wierd. Maybe they will have a short period in May to help boost HWC sales?

That would be SUPER cool!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I just started reading the June Meeting planner and the Recognition section says:
~Applaud team members with significant milestones and accomplishments.
~Recognize double incentive point achievers and those on track for their Dream Escape Goal.

My questions is, why would you bring that recognition out again 4 months Later? Unless they're doing it again? It would be a strange month for them to do it since everyone is striving for goals in May due to HWC, end of TPC year and so on......

What do you guys think?:confused:

Maybe because June is the half-way point for Dream Escape points? So by recognizing double points you are showing how those who are on track are achieving their goals?

I think they want you to applaud the May recruiters that have possible double points coming with the new recruiting incentive! Just a guess!

That's exactly what it is but we didn't know about that yesterday when I posted that! I was on to something yesterday and it came to light last night!

Thanks guys!

What is the June Meeting Planner and how does it work?

The June Meeting Planner is a tool designed to help you plan and organize your meetings for the month of June. It allows you to schedule meetings, set reminders, and keep track of important details such as attendees and agenda items. Simply input your meeting information and the planner will do the rest!

Can I access the June Meeting Planner on my mobile device?

Yes, the June Meeting Planner is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through your web browser or by downloading the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store.

Is the June Meeting Planner customizable?

Yes, the June Meeting Planner allows you to customize your meetings by adding or removing attendees, setting different meeting times, and adding notes or attachments. You can also choose from different views, such as daily, weekly, or monthly, to best suit your needs.

Can I share my June Meeting Planner with others?

Absolutely! You can easily share your June Meeting Planner with colleagues or team members by sending them a link to view or edit the planner. This feature is especially useful for coordinating meetings with multiple attendees.

Is there a cost for using the June Meeting Planner?

No, the June Meeting Planner is a free tool available to all Pampered Chef consultants. Simply log in to your consultant account and access the planner from the "Resources" section. Happy planning!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_heat123
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views