• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected Success: A Catalog Show Hostess's Last-Minute Booking Surprise

In summary, the conversation is about a hostess who had booked a show for June but kept changing the date until she finally closed it in September. The hostess also booked another show and the speaker is hoping to close it soon. They also discuss other upcoming shows and sales. The speaker's past host ordered a 7-piece executive set, and the current host ordered both the 7 and 5-piece sets, resulting in over $500 in sales. There is also a November booking and the speaker is happy to have someone close by to exchange ideas and keep her accountable. They also mention two missing August catalog hosts who may still turn in orders.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had a catalog show hostess - she booked in May for a June show, which she then changed to July, and then August, and the September.......so I really wasn't even counting it as a show in my books. I thought of it as "the show that never was....".
I just got home from our Couples Small Group, to a message on my answering machine.(I should add here that I have never been able to get her to return a call or even answer her phone.)

She is ready to close her show! She says it's a "pretty large show" and that she also has a booking for me! She wants to close it today! I just tried to call her back - but she is gone right now(her daughter answered the phone), and so I will call her a little later.......here's hoping I can close it today yet!

That's great! :D I have a show like that... been waiting months on it! lol

Congrats! Gotta love those "surprises"!

I have 3 September hosts (one cooking and 2 catalog) that have not and will not have payment to me by today (one hasn't even given me her orders yet :eek:) so I can't count them for this commission check. - good thing is that I am starting next month with over $1000 in sales! AND as soon as the points show up I can claim the rest of my Stainless Cookware!

Becky - I hope it is truly a large show!

That is awesome. I hope it is a large show too.

Update:Well, it was over $500 for her....counting the past host ordering the 7 piece executive set.....which means $380 in commissionable sales for me. BUT - the past host ordered the 7 piece, and the host ordered both the 7 & 5 piece sets!
So - a great surprise from a show that I didn't think would happen!

Oh - and a November booking!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Way to go Becky!!!!

Ruthie

That's great news, Becky! Isn't it fun?

JAE said:
That's great news, Becky! Isn't it fun?

It's even more fun walking through it with you! It's great to have someone close in my "cluster" (sort of!;) ) to spur me on and trade ideas and products :)D ) with! Helps keep me accountable and on my toes!

That's awesome!
Makes me have a little hope still for my 2 MIA August catalog hosts....maybe they'll turn in orders yet...

What is "Ya Just Never Know......."?

"Ya Just Never Know......." is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a burst of flavor to any dish.

What are the ingredients in "Ya Just Never Know......."?

The ingredients in "Ya Just Never Know......." include salt, spices, dehydrated garlic and onion, natural flavors, and extractives of paprika.

How do I use "Ya Just Never Know......." in my cooking?

"Ya Just Never Know......." can be used as a rub or seasoning for meats, vegetables, and even popcorn. You can also mix it with olive oil to create a flavorful marinade.

Is "Ya Just Never Know......." gluten-free?

Yes, "Ya Just Never Know......." is gluten-free, making it the perfect seasoning for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Can I purchase "Ya Just Never Know......." in bulk?

Unfortunately, "Ya Just Never Know......." is not available for purchase in bulk. However, you can purchase multiple bottles at once and store them in a cool, dry place for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies