• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Last-Minute Orders Lead to Frustration in Business?

Hopefully you will have an order associated with a show soon. The button is great, and it is so sweet to click on it and have the order added to the show without any extra work. I hope you get to try it out soon. Good Night and Sleep Tight!
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Earlier tonight, I was on the phone with my host from this past weekend to close out her show. As we were chatting, someone called her. She took the call and called me back - told me it was the person she had been waiting for who said they were putting in an order via my website. Great!

Ok, so we tally up the host's order, and I told her I'd submit the show when I got the other guest's order via my website. That was 2 hours ago!! I'm tired, want to go to bed (I have work tomorrow!) and I want to submit this tonight so it goes in for my mid-month commission. GRR!! Why can't this woman get her act together and submit her damn order so I can submit this show and go to bed?!!!! Someone get me a glass of wine! ;)

I feel your pain! It can drive you crazy! Just remember you have until 1 a.m. your time to get it in. Just take a nap and set your alarm (LOL)!

I hope it comes soon for you. I wonder if there is a delay w/on-line orders.

Wow, I JUST got it - at 11:15pm ET!! UGH, nothing like the LAST minute. I need to go to bed!

Well you may not get much sleep, but at least you'll get mid-month pay check:)!

"I hope it comes soon for you. I wonder if there is a delay w/on-line orders."

I was wondering the same thing. The woman said she was placing the order at 8:45pm, and I didn't get it until 11:15pm!! What is up with that??

pampchefrhondab said:
Well you may not get much sleep, but at least you'll get mid-month pay check:)!

Heehee! Yep, pay is much more important than sleep, right?! :indif:

BTW, I LOVE the new "Copy from PWS" button on P3 - it took 2 seconds to add the online order to the show - woohoo! Nighty-night, folks!! :)

Cool - I haven't had the opportunity to try that yet, but that is great! Good Night and Sleep Tight:)!

cathyskitchen said:
BTW, I LOVE the new "Copy from PWS" button on P3 - it took 2 seconds to add the online order to the show - woohoo! Nighty-night, folks!! :)

I heard that was a pretty sweet little feature.... I must give it a try... guess I need an online order first!!:D

Yes, it is so sweet to click on that button. Love, love, love, love it! Hope you get to try it out soon, Gina.

cathyskitchen said:

I didn't even know there was such a button!!!! The only order I have had from my website recently was an order not related to a show. Hopefully I will have one associated with a show soon!!!!

Love that button! I was trying to close before cutoff tonight too, but I missed it-already midnight in IL. Oh well, if I don't have the money until later, I won't be able to spend it until later!

Related to Why Do Last-Minute Orders Lead to Frustration in Business?

What is "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!"?

"Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes for busy individuals or families. It includes meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, as well as tips for meal planning and kitchen organization.

Are the recipes in "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and simple ingredients, making it perfect for beginners.

Are the ingredients in "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients in "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" are common and can be found in most grocery stores. The cookbook also includes substitution suggestions in case a specific ingredient is not available.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!"?

Yes, "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes for those with dietary restrictions. It also provides tips for modifying recipes to fit different dietary needs.

Does "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" include nutritional information for each recipe?

Yes, "Ugh - This Is Making Me Crazy!" includes nutritional information for each recipe, making it easier to plan healthy and balanced meals. It also provides suggestions for making recipes more nutritious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katem51
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies