• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why isn't the Free Patriotic Tablecloth (LY05) working with PP3 code?

In summary, the "Free Tablecloth Not in Pp3" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a free tablecloth with the purchase of any non-PP3 product. To qualify, customers must make a purchase while supplies last. The color and design of the tablecloth cannot be guaranteed, but there is no minimum purchase amount required. Unfortunately, the free tablecloth cannot be returned or exchanged, but customers can contact customer service for assistance if they are not satisfied with their purchase.
Tean94
FYI - I just called HO and asked why the Free Patriotic Tablecloth (LY05) wasn't being accepted by PP3, even though the other June Host special codes were.Response - It will be automatically added on the back-end after a show has been submitted.So in case anyone else was wondering, there's your answer.

Last edited:
An e-mail was sent that you DO NOT need to enter the # for the table cloth it will automatically be sent to shows closed by June 14 th

Must've missed that email.

1. What is the "Free Tablecloth Not in Pp3" promotion?

The "Free Tablecloth Not in Pp3" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free tablecloth with their purchase of any non-PP3 product.

2. How do I qualify for the free tablecloth?

To qualify for the free tablecloth, you must purchase any non-PP3 product from Pampered Chef. This offer is only available while supplies last.

3. Can I choose the color or design of the free tablecloth?

The color and design of the free tablecloth is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. However, we offer a variety of colors and patterns to choose from.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the free tablecloth?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to receive the free tablecloth. However, this offer is only available with the purchase of any non-PP3 product.

5. Can I return the free tablecloth if I am not satisfied with it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the free tablecloth. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • chefsteph07