• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success: Exciting Results from National Conference!

In summary, Brandi attended a national conference and achieved great success. She has seven shows booked for September and three for October and is already receiving potential recruits. She recommends a future business binder or box to stay organized and reminds us to breathe.
Brandi2007
I have been totally re-energized by attending National conference! I just have to share my recent success! My last show closed tonight at $830.00. I got 5 bookings and two potential recruits from her show! I have 7 shows booked for September and 3 for October! My first recruit will be signing on within the next two weeks, se says there is no "if" but a "when" and it needs to be soon because she is sooo excited! I can't wait! I also can't think about it too much... I have never had 7 shows in a month before! I am a little nervous!!:eek:

:D GOOD FOR YOU!!! You will do great. Just remember to breathe.

Congrats Brandi! Use this fire to keep you going! and we love hearing about it as it totally helps me (and I'm sure others) get us going when our fire isn't as strong!

All right! You ARE on fire, girl! Congratulations!

Keep it going, Brandi!!! Hopefully having 7 shows in September will get a momentum going for you. That is awesome!

I love happy stories! :D

Thank you all! I have a slow August but I am ok with that. I need the time to re-organize from conference and really get myself going with a boom! I am so excited! Any good tips on staying organized?

I love the idea of a future business binder or box. Months, 1-4 for weeks and EVERYONE/EVERYTHING that you need to follow up on go in there. Nothing fancy. You can even put personal stuff in there so that everything is in one place.That and with so many shows. If it's late you may wait until the next day?? Regardless, asap, repack your bags so they are ready for the next show. Do it right away since you freshly know what is missing (forms, catalogs, etc) and keep it that way. That way you aren't reorganizing BEFORE each show. It's too stressful since you are also trying to prepare for it.Great job and keep it up! You are going to LOVE when you get paid!!

Related to Boost Your Success: Exciting Results from National Conference!

1. What is "Woot! I Am on Fire!!"?

"Woot! I Am on Fire!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn exclusive discounts and rewards by hosting a party or making a purchase during a specific time period.

2. How do I participate in "Woot! I Am on Fire!!"?

To participate in "Woot! I Am on Fire!!", you can either host a party and invite your friends and family to shop, or make a purchase directly through your consultant's website during the designated time period.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Woot! I Am on Fire!!" party?

Hosting a "Woot! I Am on Fire!!" party not only allows you to earn exclusive discounts and rewards, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for "Woot! I Am on Fire!!"?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations for "Woot! I Am on Fire!!". The promotion is only available during a specific time period and for customers in certain countries. Additionally, some products may be excluded from the discounts and rewards.

5. How long does "Woot! I Am on Fire!!" last?

The duration of "Woot! I Am on Fire!!" may vary, but it typically lasts for a few weeks. It is important to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the exact dates of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
Replies
Views
AJPratt