• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with These Motivating Workshops at Conference!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a conference that the speakers are attending. They discuss their excitement for the event and the workshops they will attend. They also plan to meet up with each other at the conference.
pampchefrhondab
I decided I'm GOING to Conference!!! I'm in Wave 1.

I just need a boost in my business soooo bad! I really like the way it motivates me.

These are my Workshops:

7/9/2007 1 - 2 p.m. - Contact w/Confidence
7/10/2007 - 2 p.m. - 3:15 - The Test Kitchens Cook
3:45 - 5 p.m. - Sell The Dream: Recruit A
7/11/2007 - Get It Together Time Mgmt. and Org. (I NEED THIS ONE!)

I can't wait to meet up w/a lot of you. I have my Chef Success pin!!

YEAH!!!!! We have a thread where everyone is posting their workshops and I'm creating a spreadsheet with all the info. Make sure you check it out and see who you are in sessions with and then print before you leave for Chicago.
Can't wait to meet you!!!!!

Great news, Rhonda! We have to be sure to meet up!

katie0128 said:
YEAH!!!!! We have a thread where everyone is posting their workshops and I'm creating a spreadsheet with all the info. Make sure you check it out and see who you are in sessions with and then print before you leave for Chicago.
Can't wait to meet you!!!!!

Katie,

I already posted my classes on the other thread - thank you so much creating the list.

Sandy,

Yes, we have to meet up. Unfortunately we don't have any classes together.

I cant wait to meet everyone.... I wonder how we are going to fit all of us in that pub in Chicago at once....LOL

We all like eachother - it'll be cozy!

I am sure people we look at us strange ..... but hey if we are wearing our CS stuff they should be able to figure it out.... LOL

People always look at me strange.

Whooo-hoooo, can't wait to see you all there! :)

Last year there were people dancing on tables at the pub in the Hilton. I don't think we'll be more than a blip on their radar.

1. What are the benefits of attending the Boost Your Business workshops at conference?

Attending these workshops will provide you with valuable tools and strategies to help grow your business. You will learn from experienced consultants and gain new insights and ideas for your business. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to network and connect with other consultants.

2. How do I register for the Boost Your Business workshops at conference?

You can register for the workshops through the conference website or by contacting your conference coordinator. The workshops are included in your conference registration fee.

3. What topics will be covered in the Boost Your Business workshops?

The workshops will cover a variety of topics including social media marketing, customer retention, and effective party planning. There will also be workshops specifically tailored to different levels of consultant experience, so you can choose the workshops that best fit your needs.

4. Will there be any hands-on activities during the Boost Your Business workshops?

Yes, there will be interactive activities and exercises during the workshops to help you apply the strategies and techniques being taught. This will allow you to practice and receive feedback in a supportive environment.

5. Can I attend multiple Boost Your Business workshops during the conference?

Yes, you can attend as many workshops as you would like during the conference. However, we recommend choosing workshops that align with your business goals and focusing on those to get the most out of the experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn