• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Jazzed with 1/2 Price Conference & Kilos at TWO Shows - Time to Qualify!

In summary, the "Get Jazzed with 1/2 Price Conference & Kilos at TWO Shows - Time to Qualify!" event is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can attend two shows for half the price and have the opportunity to qualify for the Pampered Chef Conference. To qualify, consultants must attend two shows and submit at least $1,250 in sales during the qualification period, while also meeting the minimum requirements for personal sales and sponsoring. The two shows will take place at different times and locations depending on the region, and registration is required to participate. Attending more than two shows will not increase the chances of qualifying for the conference, but consultants are welcome to attend as many shows as they would like to boost
Kitchen2u
I earn 1/2 price conference in :D TWO :D shows...yep, both kilos (I've had :D 3 kilos :D so far this month)! Now I need to recruit/qualify and I'm set.

Go Ginny! Congratulations!

Go Ginny! Go Ginny!

Go Ginny!! :chef:

Wtg!!! Now good luck on the recruit!

nice - way to go!!

Way to GO!! Awesome!

good for you. I hope to be right there with ya

Ginny! You are always awesome!!:D :D

You're on a roll - bring this good karma to your recruiting efforts and you are home free!

Good Job............................

Go Ginny... Go Ginny..... Go Ginny.....

Yea Ginny! That is SUPER!!

Related to Get Jazzed with 1/2 Price Conference & Kilos at TWO Shows - Time to Qualify!

What is the "Get Jazzed with 1/2 Price Conference & Kilos at TWO Shows - Time to Qualify!" event?

The "Get Jazzed with 1/2 Price Conference & Kilos at TWO Shows - Time to Qualify!" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where consultants can attend two shows for half the normal price and have the opportunity to qualify for the Pampered Chef Conference.

How can I qualify for the Pampered Chef Conference through this event?

In order to qualify for the Pampered Chef Conference through this event, you must attend two shows and submit a minimum of $1,250 in sales during the qualification period. You will also need to meet the minimum requirements for personal sales and sponsoring during this time.

When and where will the two shows take place?

The two shows will take place at different times and locations depending on your region. Please check with your regional office for specific dates and locations for the shows in your area.

Do I need to register for this event?

Yes, you will need to register for the "Get Jazzed with 1/2 Price Conference & Kilos at TWO Shows - Time to Qualify!" event in order to participate. Registration can be done through your regional office or through your upline leader.

Can I attend more than two shows to increase my chances of qualifying for the conference?

No, the promotion only applies to two shows and attending additional shows will not increase your chances of qualifying for the conference. However, you are welcome to attend as many shows as you would like during the qualification period to boost your sales and sponsoring numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • crystalscookingnow