• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gracefully Exiting Conference: Making the Right Decision for Us

In summary, Crystal is disappointed that she won't be able to go to the conference this year, but she knows that her business is not where it needs to be for her to go. Her husband is going to be overseas for a week and she will be able to spend time with her oldest child.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
out gracefully from conference. I really want to go & I'm all signed up. But, I told my DH that I'd only go if 1(or more) of 3 situations happened:

1) I earned it free (only earned 1/2 price, my new consultant didn't qualify in first 30 days)
2) My new recruit was going (she's not)
3) I was walking as a new director (Not going to happen by July 1)

I'm ok with not going & I'll continue to update & send out the phone list to everyone who will be going.

Will someone please, pretty please update me? :D

This was a hard decision not to go, but it's the right one for us right now. I was having a hard time jockeying child care b/c of my hubby's job (he's a farmer & we still don't have the crops in the ground). Plus, my director won't be going either. I was going to room with her. I was going to be giving up some precious time with my oldest DD who will be spending time with her dad (vacation) right after I get back.

Have a great time!!

Crystal, I'm so sorry that you had to make this hard decision. I'll be here when everyone else is at NC- I'll keep you company and I'll try to put a smile on your face from time to time, too!

Way to choose your family, even though it hurts to not get out and partay with the other PC'ers...you'll be blessed in other ways!

Thanks, Kacey. It's a tough decision, but I know it's the right one. :) My heart tells me so. My business isn't where it needs to be for me to justify going. I know that if my heart isn't in it, I wouldn't gain any benefits from going.

I'm sure we'll be here joined by many others that aren't going as well. We'll have a fun partay here... ;) Me climbing the walls & you chasing away big bugs. :D

crystalscookingnow said:
Thanks, Kacey. It's a tough decision, but I know it's the right one. :) My heart tells me so. My business isn't where it needs to be for me to justify going. I know that if my heart isn't in it, I wouldn't gain any benefits from going.

I'm sure we'll be here joined by many others that aren't going as well. We'll have a fun partay here... ;) Me climbing the walls & you chasing away big bugs. :D

SHIVER- I HATE big bugs about as much as Indiana Jones HATES snakes! UCK!

I'm looking forward to our "those left behind" partay! :)

Hey Crystal, I'm in your club. I'm not going either:(!

I just can't justify spending the money this year. We have had so many extra expenses this year w/my daughter graduating from high school and trying to spruce up our house!

I hate not going, but it would cost me at least $400 (we can drive to Chicago), of which I don't have right now.

Well....I am not going either this year. Since I just decided to bring my business back...I obvoiusly have not earned the money to go. I want to pay for it myself.

Crystal...it was a tough choice, I know because I was booked and I canceled.

DH is going overseas and we just decided to either go away close to home or just stay home together. It was the best choice for me.

We will be able to get all the UPDATES...everyone from Wave 1 will be posting!! Try to get on someone's email list for updates. Anyone out there offering updates?? I would LOVE to get on your email list!!

I'm not going either. I was planning on going then had second thoughts about it and about not spending the money this year. Then I looked at the list for the workshops and none of them sounded very exciting to me and I took that as my decision was right to not go. I called my director to let her know and found out she wasn't going and a few others that I know that always go wasn't going. This will be my first time in 9 years not going.

I'm sorry to hear you won't be going Crystal!! But I totally get the "daughter is going away the next week" thing...you know that. I still don't know what traveling plans my kids'll have this summer and I am nauseas just thinking about it.

Speaking of travel plans...my DH will be picking up our oldest on June 20th. I miss him SO much! His mom has a friend who drives down to VA Beach every summer and is gracious enough to take DS along. DH has a school in No. Va from the 1-20th. He will stay the last night and then drive home through Va Beach and pick up DS. I cannot wait!!

You can rest easy knowing you made the right decision for you for right now. Sounds to me like you have your priorities in order. Maybe you'll be able to join us next year.

Those are the reasons you should go to conference . IT WILL CHANGE YOUR BUSINESS
If you have never been the one thing I would say is you will get alot out of going so think about it.
One year in July I had nothing on my calender for that Sept when I came home I submited 8400. tht Sept , Trust me it will motivate you to change your business

What is the purpose of "Gracefully Exiting Conference"?

The purpose of "Gracefully Exiting Conference" is to provide consultants with the information and resources they need to make the best decision for themselves and their businesses regarding exiting the company.

Who is eligible to attend "Gracefully Exiting Conference"?

All consultants who are considering leaving Pampered Chef or have already made the decision to leave are welcome to attend "Gracefully Exiting Conference". This includes both active and inactive consultants.

What topics will be covered at "Gracefully Exiting Conference"?

"Gracefully Exiting Conference" will cover a variety of topics including understanding the exit process, financial implications of leaving, transitioning customers and team members, and self-care during this transition. There will also be a Q&A session with experienced consultants who have successfully exited the company.

Is there a cost to attend "Gracefully Exiting Conference"?

No, there is no cost to attend "Gracefully Exiting Conference". This conference is provided as a resource for consultants who are considering leaving the company.

How do I register for "Gracefully Exiting Conference"?

You can register for "Gracefully Exiting Conference" by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the Events tab. From there, you can search for the conference and register. Alternatively, you can reach out to your upline or contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance with registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rmoesw02
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies