• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Need for Your Business?

In summary, using games is a great way to add a "wow factor" to your parties and get your hosts and guests excited about booking and recruiting.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am hoping for the PIZZAZ type seminars. I do my shows very laid back because my hosts and their guests really do not want to hear all the stuff about recruiting or selling or... Bookings I cover, product I cover but recruiting is an issue. I am looking for a new inovative - even sneaky way to get it into my parties. I NEED A WOW FACTOR that WILL grab my old and weary hosts and their guests. (AND NO - the booking slide did not impress anyone at the last 4 parties I have had with these old hosts and guests so that measn recruiting is a no go too!) Most of these folks have been my hosts/guests for the last 7 years. They have heard it all from me. I am currently working on a left right story that emphizes booking and recruiting. Short and sweet and to the point. I attended a party lite party on Sunday where the consultant used the ticket game. Prpblem, they have these cards like our booking slide. Guess what? I got SOOOO bored after 1/2 an hour of going through products and cards that I had to make an excuss to get up and leave the room. I never want my parties to be like that! (She talked for over and hour! YAWN!!!)

I think one of the best ways to liven up your parties and get people to pay attention to booking and recruiting is to use a game. Games are fun and interactive, and they can be tailored to emphasize booking and recruiting. For example, you could set up a game where participants have to correctly answer questions about booking or recruiting in order to move ahead on a game board. You could also create a trivia game that awards points for correct answers about booking or recruiting. Additionally, you could create a bingo game where participants need to complete tasks related to booking or recruiting in order to win. These types of games can help keep your parties engaging and entertaining, while helping to emphasize the importance of booking and recruiting.

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with finding a new and exciting way to incorporate recruiting into your parties. It can definitely be a challenge to keep things fresh and engaging for both your hosts and their guests, especially when they have been attending your parties for a long time.One idea that comes to mind is to create a fun and interactive game that incorporates both booking and recruiting. For example, you could have a "treasure hunt" where guests have to find hidden clues throughout the party to uncover a special prize. Along the way, they could also learn about the benefits of hosting a party or joining your team. This way, the focus is not solely on recruiting, but it is still incorporated in a fun and engaging way.Another idea could be to have a themed party where the theme is centered around the idea of "empowerment" or "building your own business". This could be a great opportunity to share your personal story and how joining your team has positively impacted your life. You could also have interactive activities or demonstrations that showcase the potential for success in this business, and how anyone can achieve it with the right support and mentorship.Lastly, you could also consider hosting a special seminar or workshop outside of your regular parties. This could be a more focused and in-depth session on the benefits of hosting a party or joining your team. You could offer a special incentive for those who attend, such as a discount on products or a free gift. This could be a great way to reach out to those who may be interested in recruiting, but may not have the time or attention span during a regular party.I hope these ideas help and inspire you to find your own unique "wow factor" for your parties. Remember, the key is to make it fun, engaging, and not too sales-focused. Good luck!

1. What are the essential tools needed for my Pampered Chef business?

The basic tools that every Pampered Chef consultant needs are a starter kit, a website, catalogs, order forms, and product samples. These tools will help you showcase and sell products to potential customers.

2. Do I need to have cooking experience to be successful in this business?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to be successful in the Pampered Chef business. Our products are designed to be user-friendly and come with instructions for easy use. Plus, our team provides training and support to help you learn about our products and how to use them.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 in a rolling three-month period to remain an active consultant. This requirement ensures that our consultants are actively promoting and selling our products.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personalized consultant website. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. However, we do not allow consultants to sell products on third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

5. Are there any fees associated with being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is an initial fee of $109 to purchase a starter kit and become a consultant. This fee covers the cost of your website, catalogs, and other essential business tools. There is also a $10 monthly fee for maintaining your website and access to online training and support materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy