• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect at the National Plans Conference?

In summary, the speaker is going to their first conference with their Director from NC and her Director from DE. They are in wave 2 and have not met anyone from their cluster yet. They have questions about the schedule and are nervous about attending alone. They are also concerned about being away from their young children. The first day includes a tour, orientation, workshops, and a banquet. The second day has general sessions, workshops, and a banquet for top recruiters. The third day has breakfast, a workshop, and closing. There will be breaks in between events for networking and meeting other consultants. The Celebration of Excellence on the first day is by invitation only.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Okay how does this look? This is my first time going. My Director is from Nc (i'm from De) and she will meet me there. I am flying in with her Director who is also from De on Sunday night) I am wave 2 if that matters and a little nervous as only my director and her director are going and no one from their clusters (who I haven't met anyway b/c our meetings are on Mondays when I work at my other job). I just want to know someone!
Also what happens with the gaps of time? Sometimes there is 45mins between events...Sorry to bother you with so many questions I am just trying to make sure to sign up for what I need to and make the most of this :)

I am kinda nervous over all because I have never flown and am not really scared of the flying thing I think its more of a traveling on my own with a bunch of strangers. Also this is the first time I will be away from my girls 18 months and a 3yr old for more than an overnight away with my hubby).

Day One
7-11:30 Home Office Tour
12-12:30 1st timers Orientatio (Will we meet up for lunch on our own)?
1:15-2:30 Phone Courage Workshop
3:15-6:15 General Session
6:15-7:30 Product Show Case
7:30-9pm Chief Ex Celebration of Excellence (Does everyone attend this or is it for a special group? No notes on the agenda page)

Day Two
7am-8:15 Breakfast
9am-11 General Session
11:45pm-1:30pm Lunch
2pm-3:15 Gratitude Recruiting Workshop
3:45pm-5 Top Recruiters Tell All Workshop
7:30-10:30 Ex Directors Banquets

Day Three
7:30-8:45 Breakfast
9-10:15 Win/ Win Host Coaching
11-1:15 Closing

Ohhhhhh he he, you'll find the 45 minutes between events is the time it will take you to GET to the next event! Bring some comfy walking shoes, NO JOKE!

Btwn the distances and the lines for the potty, 45 mins will fly by. :)

Yea, and a good nap is ALWAYS a good thing...but, there's never quite enough time for that, either!! lol

Darcy's right...you will be plenty busy, going from one thing to the next, and YES, you definitely want good walking shoes!

But, all joking aside, the little "in between" times are great for meeting and networking with Consultants from all over the place! In my cluster, we actually go to the conference and PURPOSELY do not stay together all the time. We want to "immerse" ourselves into the masses, so that we can come home with as many quick tips and/or new ideas as possible.
Think of it like this...if you go with the same group of people, sit at the same table, sit in the same classes, etc., well, quite frankly, you ALL didn't really need to go! lol
You will get so much more from your conference "experience", in my opinion, if you just sort of "jump in". Take this time to meet new people, and pick their brains for ideas! Ask questions about things you're struggling with, as you never know what brilliant idea will be given to you from a complete stranger turned friend!!

That being said, our group DOES get together, but we just don't spend every single minute together, kwim??

Conference is truly an experience, and I wish every Consultant was able to go, at least once in their PC career!

Congratulations on your decision to attend! You will be so glad you did it!

Blessings,
Paula

You won't truly be on your own. Cheffers put together their own meet 'n greet, so you'll actually get to meet some of us in person. Also, you can order a Chef Success button from ChefAnn....they are great for spotting fellow cheffers (and promting ChefSuccess)!

You asked about the Celebration of Excellence on Day 1 - that's by invitation only. It may show up on general agendas, but you can't go unless you get an invitation.

What is National Plans Month?

National Plans Month is a month-long celebration during the month of January dedicated to setting and achieving goals, organizing, and planning for the upcoming year.

How can I participate in National Plans Month?

You can participate in National Plans Month by setting aside time to make a plan for the upcoming year, whether it's for personal or professional goals. You can also join online communities or attend events dedicated to National Plans Month for support and inspiration.

What kind of plans should I make during National Plans Month?

You can make any plans that align with your personal or professional goals. This can include creating a budget, setting fitness goals, planning a vacation, or organizing your schedule for the year.

Is National Plans Month only for individuals, or can businesses participate too?

National Plans Month is open to anyone who wants to set and achieve goals. Businesses can also participate by setting goals for the upcoming year, creating a strategic plan, or organizing their processes.

Are there any resources or tools available for National Plans Month?

Yes, there are many resources and tools available to help you plan and achieve your goals during National Plans Month. This can include planners, goal-setting worksheets, online communities, and workshops or events dedicated to National Plans Month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3 4