• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here:

or just don't sound interesting, or some other reason?I'm not sure - they just don't sound very interesting to me.
jrny2001 said:
I noticed I have a ? for my name.

Allow me to intorduce myself, I am Heather From Massachusetts.
I will be celebrating my 1 yr anniversary with PC Next month. I had 2 recruits that are no longer active so I am back to being a consultant.:cry:

I love this website and all the great advice and tips I've gotten.

hi Heather! Forgive me if I refer to you as "Journey", that's what I know you as now!:D

amy07 said:
hi Heather! Forgive me if I refer to you as "Journey", that's what I know you as now!:D

Too funny. Are you a fan?

jrny2001 said:
I noticed I have a ? for my name.

Allow me to intorduce myself, I am Heather From Massachusetts.
I will be celebrating my 1 yr anniversary with PC Next month. I had 2 recruits that are no longer active so I am back to being a consultant.:cry:

I love this website and all the great advice and tips I've gotten.

Hi Heather!

Yes, unless I already knew your name or you had it in your signature, I didn't make an effort to find out... :p

Keeping busy enough updating our list. ;)

And everyone - don't forget to get your "Chef Success" buttons if you don't have them already! Then we can spot each other easier.:thumbup:

janetupnorth said:
Hi Heather!

Yes, unless I already knew your name or you had it in your signature, I didn't make an effort to find out... :p

Keeping busy enough updating our list. ;)

Not to worry, I should have introduced myself before. I'm a bit shy sometimes:blushing:

ChefBeckyD said:
And everyone - don't forget to get your "Chef Success" buttons if you don't have them already! Then we can spot each other easier.:thumbup:

Where do you get the buttons?

ChefAnn's cafe express store.....Let me see if I can find the link....

Thanks Janet.....I'm so ADD sometimes, I got sidetracked by a couple other threads on my way back to this one!:rolleyes: :eek:

I am computer clueless - how do I download an audio?
It gives you instructions in Consultant's Corner.You "right click" on the title. You'll see a little box where the file will download. I then inserted a CD and pulled up my "CD Creator" software to make a copy.One sticking point ... it records the entire session as one single track. This is good because there are no "breaks" in the recording. But bad because I currently do not have a CD player in my car. So I have to use one of those travel CD players that plugs into my cigarette lighter. So the CD starts over instead of keeping track of where I left off! That means I'm going to hear the first 20 minutes of it over and over and over ... unless I keep the cigarette lighter plugged in ... which will run down my battery!

KellyTheChef said:
Here is my schedule!

Home Office Tours
Tour #2
7/10/08 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Workshops
Be a Master Seller
7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Gratitude Recruiting
7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All
7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Abundant Bookings
7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

I just realized we'll be spending A LOT of time together! Including the HO tour! ;)

New File...

Attachments

• Wave 1 classes - REV3.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 196
Ginger428 said:
I cant make it work......:cry:

You should be able to download and open the folder and open the file in Excel - do you have Excel?

janetupnorth said:
You should be able to download and open the folder and open the file in Excel - do you have Excel?

I DUNNO....:eek:

Ginger428 said:
I DUNNO....:eek:

Do you have Microsoft Office on your PC - Word, Excel, maybe Powerpoint?

Or, what do you use for documents and spreadsheets?

Once we have more people I will make a .pdf of the file, but it takes FOREVER with the formatting...

Oh, what the heck - removed the filters and did it now...

Attachments

• Wave 1 classes without some formats.pdf
    113.1 KB · Views: 196
Oh Janet - you are the bomb!!!

Not sure who is in my workshops though - I think I have Kelly in one and that is it!!

PamperedDor said:
Oh Janet - you are the bomb!!!

Not sure who is in my workshops though - I think I have Kelly in one and that is it!!

...just follow the grid...find you name...go to a workshop you have then go up to see if there are any other X's and back to the left for the name...

If you are in one of Kelly's, you are in one with me too!

Yup you are right - Gratitude recruiting!!! Ya- should be fun!! Ya can't miss me - I'm the 5'10 chick who is always laughing!!! LOL!! NOW if we can convince Letscook04 to come to NC - well- then its trouble!!! LOL

Here is my schedule!! Cant wait!! I need all the help on Recruiting that I can get!!

Workshops
Be a Master Seller 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Gratitude Recruiting 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All 7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Abundant Bookings 7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

janetupnorth said:
I just realized we'll be spending A LOT of time together! Including the HO tour! ;)
Tee Hee!

Honestly, I am not stalking you! I was a good girl and looked at the class descriptions and chose the ones I wanted to take BEFORE looking at anyone else's choices! Looks like there are a few of us who have similar "needs and interests" at conference! Last year I went on the first HO tour and it was super time wise (still had time to walk around and visit Merrill before session) but this year I am thinking I will want to get the extra hour of sleep!! :indif:

KellyTheChef said:
Tee Hee!

Honestly, I am not stalking you! I was a good girl and looked at the class descriptions and chose the ones I wanted to take BEFORE looking at anyone else's choices! Looks like there are a few of us who have similar "needs and interests" at conference! Last year I went on the first HO tour and it was super time wise (still had time to walk around and visit Merrill before session) but this year I am thinking I will want to get the extra hour of sleep!! :indif:

I believe you, yup, yeah... ;) At least I'll be able to run fast that you! :p

Anyway, I looked at what I wanted then switched them up when I registered because I wanted a "recruiting-focused" day not 2 recruiting ones in two days. I figured I'd reinforce it in 1 day!

Kelly and Janet, Looks like I will be with you too!!

janetupnorth said:
Do you have Microsoft Office on your PC - Word, Excel, maybe Powerpoint?

Or, what do you use for documents and spreadsheets?

Once we have more people I will make a .pdf of the file, but it takes FOREVER with the formatting...

DH says I dont have any, I might have the Microsoft 1....I never make any Docs or Spreadshetts. If I want something I go here & just change my info....:eek:

Ginger428 said:
DH says I dont have any, I might have the Microsoft 1....I never make any Docs or Spreadshetts. If I want something I go here & just change my info....:eek:

Well, then just look for the .pdf file I posted. I'm sure you probably have Adobe reader...

Ginger - I can try to send it to you in a file if you want - pm me your email -

btw - I liked this evening with Linda - did you ?? Let go and apply all we learned - Gotta love that Jill!!

She should be able to view the file in post #67.

just pm'd her that - you are the bomb Janet - damn you are good!

PamperedDor said:
Ginger - I can try to send it to you in a file if you want - pm me your email -

btw - I liked this evening with Linda - did you ?? Let go and apply all we learned - Gotta love that Jill!!

They are both GREAT!! I just gotta PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!:cool:

Ladies (and gentlemen) - just c/p your schedules here and lovely Janet has been updating the spread sheet for all to see - Lets hear it for Janet!! WHHOOO HOOOO! - Thanks Janet! *(cause I wouldnt have any idea how to do it nor the patience!!))

OK.....Janet here you are! Thanks

Phone Courage
Make the Move to P3
Top Recruiters Tell All
Abundant Bookings

But I might change the first 2

Ginger428 said:
They are both GREAT!! I just gotta PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!:cool:

Well then don't change your first workshop!!!

I am going to pick up the phone more too - but talking has never been a problem for me!!:rolleyes:

PamperedDor said:
Well then don't change your first workshop!!!

I am going to pick up the phone more too - but talking has never been a problem for me!!:rolleyes:

No problem here with talking either...just on the PHONE is my problem!

Director's Event

Grow Your Team with 3-2-1
Make the Move to P3
First Class Coaching
Meetings that Rock!

PamperedDor said:
Ladies (and gentlemen) - just c/p your schedules here and lovely Janet has been updating the spread sheet for all to see - Lets hear it for Janet!! WHHOOO HOOOO! - Thanks Janet! *(cause I wouldnt have any idea how to do it nor the patience!!))

Awwww...shucks... :blushing:

Not too hard once I had the headings in...I did Wave 2 also and will do Wave 3 when they have a lot posted.

At this time I'm waiting until "groups" people post so I'm not posting new files all the time and eating up Greg's server. He-he...

So, if you've posted and there isn't a new file...wait a bit, it'll come.

janetupnorth said:
Awwww...shucks... :blushing:

Not too hard once I had the headings in...I did Wave 2 also and will do Wave 3 when they have a lot posted.

At this time I'm waiting until "groups" people post so I'm not posting new files all the time and eating up Greg's server. He-he...

So, if you've posted and there isn't a new file...wait a bit, it'll come.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa JANET!!!:sing: ;)

Janet, you are so sweet!! Thanks for doing this!

Updated files:

Attachments

• Wave 1 classes - REV4.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Wave 1 classes - REV4.pdf
    46.6 KB · Views: 244
Here is my schedule :) Thanks Janet!

Gratitude Recruiting
Phone Courage
First Class Coaching
Leading New Consultants to Success

Janet, you're great!Here's my schedule:Gratitude Recruiting 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Make the Move to P3 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Win/Win Host Coaching 7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All 7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AMLooks like I'll be seeing a few of you at the workshops. I'm not planning on doing the HO tour this year. I thought I'd spend a little time wandering and resting while I have the chance. Once the workshops/sessions start, I feel like I'm sprinting for the rest of NC.

I hear you, Rae. I have not done the HO tour in a few years. Mainly because I feel that first timers should go and that nap time or booth time is better time spent for me. I too feel "spent" most of the conference...I get so darn cranky when I get tired!!:grumpy:

Thanks Janet! I'll be posting my schedule soon! I can't wait!- I started Conf Club on time and I only have $166 in it. Anyone else have this problem?

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Janet! I'll be posting my schedule soon! I can't wait!- I started Conf Club on time and I only have $166 in it. Anyone else have this problem?

There should still be one more payment coming out...on the 8th...

janetupnorth said:
There should still be one more payment coming out...on the 8th...

I did see that but wondered why the didn't have it completely done before registration began. Oh well. The good thing is that I'm going!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I did see that but wondered why the didn't have it completely done before registration began. Oh well. The good thing is that I'm going!:D

I think it's due to the fact that they've structured Conf. Club like they always have and then they opened registration earlier this year.

Thanks! I thought they opened it sooner but I can't remember last week let alone one year ago.;)

Here is my schedule. Someone needs to sit with me and hold my hand...I am ascareded.:blushing:
First Timer's Orientation Sessions (Optional)
9:00 a.m.
7/10/08 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM

Workshops
Abundant Bookings
Phone Courage
Win/Win Host Coaching
Be a Master Seller

Last edited:
I'll update schedule files sometime this weekend...

janetupnorth said:
I'll update schedule files sometime this weekend...

I can't change my schedule until after the 8th - because my IPT won't update until then...

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours?</h2><p>The Home Office Tours are designed to give consultants a behind-the-scenes look at the headquarters of Pampered Chef and learn more about the company's history, products, and business practices.</p><h2>2. How can I sign up for a tour?</h2><p>You can sign up for a tour by checking the schedule and availability on the Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here thread and posting your desired date and time. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader or the Home Office directly to inquire about tour availability.</p><h2>3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops?</h2><p>The workshops are designed to provide valuable training and tips on how to become a successful consultant. Topics covered may include selling techniques, recruiting strategies, and booking strategies.</p><h2>4. Do I need to attend all of the workshops?</h2><p>No, you are not required to attend all of the workshops. However, it is highly recommended to attend as many as possible to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business and to improve your skills as a consultant.</p><h2>5. Is there a cost to attend the workshops?</h2><p>The workshops are typically free for registered consultants. However, there may be a small fee for non-consultant guests who wish to attend. This fee may vary depending on the specific workshop and location.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours?

The Home Office Tours are designed to give consultants a behind-the-scenes look at the headquarters of Pampered Chef and learn more about the company's history, products, and business practices.

2. How can I sign up for a tour?

You can sign up for a tour by checking the schedule and availability on the Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here thread and posting your desired date and time. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader or the Home Office directly to inquire about tour availability.

3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops?

The workshops are designed to provide valuable training and tips on how to become a successful consultant. Topics covered may include selling techniques, recruiting strategies, and booking strategies.

4. Do I need to attend all of the workshops?

No, you are not required to attend all of the workshops. However, it is highly recommended to attend as many as possible to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business and to improve your skills as a consultant.

5. Is there a cost to attend the workshops?

The workshops are typically free for registered consultants. However, there may be a small fee for non-consultant guests who wish to attend. This fee may vary depending on the specific workshop and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • redsoxgirl