• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Conference Experience: Workshops at Palmer House

Cooking Show Live C! 07/09/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST Contact with Confidence Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes B 07/10/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST Supporting New Consultants 07/11/
mrssyvo
I have registered, and booked my room at the Palmer House. Here are the workshops I have registered for:

Contact With Confidence 7/16/ 1:00 to 2:15
Bookings Galore A 7/17 2:00 to 3:15
Get it together: Time management 7/17 3 :45- 5 PM
Recruiting, from maybe to YES! 7/18/07 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM

Me Too! Looks like we have the same classes except I chose Sell the Dream over time management but we are in different waves anyways.

I have registered too!!

Here is what I registered for!!! I am so excited!!

Home Office Tour 7/9 8:00am-12:30pm
Sell the Dream: Recurit B 7/9 1:00-2:15pm
Recuriting : From Maybe to Yest 7/10 2:00-3:15
Bookings Galore A 7/10 3:45-5:00pm
Get it together: Time Management & Organ 7/11 9:00am-10:15am

mommyhugz1978 said:
I have registered too!!

Here is what I registered for!!! I am so excited!!

Home Office Tour 7/9 8:00am-12:30pm
Sell the Dream: Recurit B 7/9 1:00-2:15pm
Recuriting : From Maybe to Yest 7/10 2:00-3:15
Bookings Galore A 7/10 3:45-5:00pm
Get it together: Time Management & Organ 7/11 9:00am-10:15am
Leah, I am in the Sell the Dreams with you, however I will be late coming in from flight, is there anyway you could share notes with me? Pretty Please!:p

heat123 said:
Leah, I am in the Sell the Dreams with you, however I will be late coming in from flight, is there anyway you could share notes with me? Pretty Please!:p

Yeah you can share my notes...... I must be a professional student or something becasue I wad just looking at my notes from last year... I had at least 6 pages of notes per workshop....hehehe I come by it hosntly!! LOL:D

COOL, thanks!

I registered, too!!! The flights have been made. Woo Hoo!!!

Cooking Show Live C! 07/09/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM CST
Contact with Confidence 07/10/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes B 07/10/07 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST
Supporting New Consultants 07/11/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

1. What workshops are available at Palmer House for maximizing my conference experience?

There are a variety of workshops offered at Palmer House that are designed to help you make the most out of your conference experience. Some popular options include "Networking 101", "Time Management Strategies", and "Effective Communication in the Workplace". You can view the full list of workshops and their descriptions on the conference website.

2. How do I register for workshops at Palmer House?

To register for workshops at Palmer House, simply log onto the conference website and navigate to the "Workshops" section. From there, you can select the workshops you are interested in attending and add them to your conference itinerary. Please note that some workshops may have limited seating and require pre-registration.

3. Is there an additional cost for attending workshops at Palmer House?

No, there is no additional cost for attending workshops at Palmer House. The workshops are included in your conference registration fee. However, some workshops may require materials or resources that may incur an additional cost, which will be clearly stated in the workshop description.

4. Can I attend multiple workshops at Palmer House?

Yes, you can attend multiple workshops at Palmer House. However, please make sure to check the workshop schedule to ensure there are no overlapping times. It is recommended to prioritize the workshops that are most relevant to your needs and interests.

5. Will there be handouts or materials provided at the workshops?

Yes, most workshops at Palmer House will have handouts or materials provided. However, it is always a good idea to bring a notebook and pen to take additional notes. If there are any specific materials that you need for a workshop, it will be listed in the workshop description on the conference website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies