• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here:

or just don't sound interesting, or some other reason?I'm not sure - they just don't sound very interesting to me.
janetupnorth said:
Will do! 3 days and we'll be in Chicago!

I know! When are you arriving? I'm getting in at 9am in O'Hare.

Hey, Crystal sent me the email w/everyones itinerary but we changed computers. Do you have it and if so, would you mind sending it to me? Pretty Please? :)

PampMomof3 said:
I know! When are you arriving? I'm getting in at 9am in O'Hare.

Hey, Crystal sent me the email w/everyones itinerary but we changed computers. Do you have it and if so, would you mind sending it to me? Pretty Please? :)

Just got this - will do now...and will answer that question there.

I AM GETTING SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go find the MNG thread!!!!!!

Janet, thanks for this ... I put it on my flash drive so I guess I'm taking it after all ... I can't print it here so I hope I can do so at the hotel!

See ya in Abundant Bookings!

OH ... and my name is Diane.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours?</h2><p>The Home Office Tours are designed to give consultants a behind-the-scenes look at the headquarters of Pampered Chef and learn more about the company's history, products, and business practices.</p><h2>2. How can I sign up for a tour?</h2><p>You can sign up for a tour by checking the schedule and availability on the Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here thread and posting your desired date and time. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader or the Home Office directly to inquire about tour availability.</p><h2>3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops?</h2><p>The workshops are designed to provide valuable training and tips on how to become a successful consultant. Topics covered may include selling techniques, recruiting strategies, and booking strategies.</p><h2>4. Do I need to attend all of the workshops?</h2><p>No, you are not required to attend all of the workshops. However, it is highly recommended to attend as many as possible to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business and to improve your skills as a consultant.</p><h2>5. Is there a cost to attend the workshops?</h2><p>The workshops are typically free for registered consultants. However, there may be a small fee for non-consultant guests who wish to attend. This fee may vary depending on the specific workshop and location.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours?

The Home Office Tours are designed to give consultants a behind-the-scenes look at the headquarters of Pampered Chef and learn more about the company's history, products, and business practices.

2. How can I sign up for a tour?

You can sign up for a tour by checking the schedule and availability on the Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here thread and posting your desired date and time. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader or the Home Office directly to inquire about tour availability.

3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops?

The workshops are designed to provide valuable training and tips on how to become a successful consultant. Topics covered may include selling techniques, recruiting strategies, and booking strategies.

4. Do I need to attend all of the workshops?

No, you are not required to attend all of the workshops. However, it is highly recommended to attend as many as possible to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business and to improve your skills as a consultant.

5. Is there a cost to attend the workshops?

The workshops are typically free for registered consultants. However, there may be a small fee for non-consultant guests who wish to attend. This fee may vary depending on the specific workshop and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • redsoxgirl