• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 - My First Time - Question

In summary, the First Timer's Orientation Sessions are on July 10th from 7:15 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. and the Home Office Tour is on July 10th from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. You should be able to make it to both if you are able to leave work early. There is no signing in and out - you are just on your own when you arrive at the conference.
smiley757
I am just about to register for conference and I would like to attend the

First Timer's Orientation Sessions on 7/10/08 @ 7:15 AM - 7:45 AM and I also want to attend the Home office Tour on 7/10/08 @ 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Will I have enough time to go to both? I am not sure where the First Timer's Orientation is and how I would get to the Home Office tour from there?

Also, when you get to the Conference where do you sign in and at what time?

Thanks for your help! :)

You leave from the conference center so you should be fine - you can always leave the workshop a little early if needed - If you are unsure - call HO and ask -

Where in NY are you?

I wouldn't think you would have time to do the tour - is there a later one that you can go to? There will be busses to take you from the conference area to HO and then back. Also, there are busses to take you from your hotel to the conf. There's no signing in and out - you are just on your own to be where you need to be when you need to be!

I'm in Huntington. I just started with PC and I am very excited about conference. I just want to make sure I have enough time to go to the First Time Orientation.

Ok - cool another LI 'er!!! Who is your Director - she should be able to answer any and all of your concerns as well!!

Gina O. is my director. I'm sure I could call her and ask her. But I love this site! Everyone is so quick to answer. I'm also at work so it's easier to post a question than pick up the phone and call her. I guess I could just email her, but like I said I Love this site!!! ;)

Depending on where the first timers orientation is, you should have time to catch the busses leaving at 8 a.m.

I too think they should have time!

What is "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question"?

"Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" is a product line from Pampered Chef that is designed for first-time cooks. It includes kitchen tools and accessories that are easy to use and perfect for beginners.

What are some examples of products in "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question"?

Some examples of products in "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" include a vegetable peeler, a garlic press, a can opener, a citrus juicer, and a set of measuring cups and spoons.

Is "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" suitable for experienced cooks?

While "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" is designed specifically for first-time cooks, experienced cooks can still benefit from its simple and user-friendly design. These products can make meal preparation easier and more efficient for any level of cooking experience.

Can I purchase "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" products individually?

Yes, all of the products in the "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" line can be purchased individually. This allows you to choose only the products that you need or want, rather than buying the entire set.

Are the products in "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in "Wave 1 - My First Time - Question" are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. This also ensures that the products are thoroughly sanitized after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef