• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here:

or just don't sound interesting, or some other reason?I'm not sure - they just don't sound very interesting to me.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
POST EDITED TO ADD: Please post your schedules on this thread then look at the end of the thread for the most updated file of schedules...Home Office Tours
Tour #2
7/10/08 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM Workshops
Be a Master Seller
7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Gratitude Recruiting
7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All
7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Abundant Bookings
7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Last edited:
This is very tentative - I'll be changing it in April, when I can register for the FD workshop....and if I do make it to director, I'll probably be taking a directors workshop also....Dear Becky,Thank you for registering to attend National Conference 2008!Your Confirmation Number is:xxxxxCurrently, you are registered for:Round-Up from the Heart®
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart® campaign at my Cooking Shows!

Driver Information
State
License Plate #
Workshops
Gratitude Recruiting
Win/Win Host Coaching
Phone Courage
Top Recruiters Tell All
Meal Options
Regular meals

ChefBeckyD said:
This is very tentative - I'll be changing it in April, when I can register for the FD workshop....and WHEN I do make it to director, be taking a directors workshop also....

There Becky, I corrected that statement for you. ;)

Can you use any Visa or does it have to be PC Visa?

janetupnorth said:
There Becky, I corrected that statement for you. ;)
LOL! Thanks Janet.:thumbup: The nicest part of registering was seeing it all paid for with conference club savings - such a painless way to pay!:)AND - I'll be getting that money back in April!

StacieB said:
Can you use any Visa or does it have to be PC Visa?

Has to be PC...I tried my other 1 first & they did not accept it...

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! Thanks Janet.:thumbup:

The nicest part of registering was seeing it all paid for with conference club savings - such a painless way to pay!:)

AND - I'll be getting that money back in April!

I paid partially with CC - will do better next year. Congratulations on earning it for free though!!!! (I know you're not totally there but close...or did you make it already?)

What's the First timers Orientatrion all about?

janetupnorth said:
I paid partially with CC - will do better next year. Congratulations on earning it for free though!!!! (I know you're not totally there but close...or did you make it already?)

My new recruit signed yesterday - and has 5 shows booked for April. Her 30 day date is April 28 - and she is determined to qualify.

I have $1460 turned in for the incentive period, and 5 more shows between now and April 10th....so, I'm pretty confident I'll have free conference earned!:thumbup:

Workshops
Home Office Tour 8:00 - 12:30
Be a Master Seller 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Phone Courage 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Top Recruiters Tell All 7/11/08 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
Win/Win Host Coaching 7/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM

I will replace the Host Coaching when I promote to FD next month.

See you all there!

janetupnorth said:
Home Office Tours
Tour #2
7/10/08 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Workshops
Be a Master Seller
Gratitude Recruiting
Top Recruiters Tell All
Abundant Bookings

Jnet - we're together for Abundant Bookings :)

susanr613 said:
Workshops
Home Office Tour 8:00 - 12:30
Be a Master Seller 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Phone Courage 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM

I will replace the Host Coaching when I promote to FD next month.

See you all there!

Susan - we're together for Phone Courage!

Top Recruiters Tell All
Phone Courage
First Class Coaching
Abundant Bookings

dannyzmom said:
Top Recruiters Tell All
Phone Courage
First Class Coaching
Abundant Bookings
Carolyn,I'm curious why you aren't taking any of the Directors only workshops.....are they repeats from previous years, or just don't sound interesting, or some other reason?EDITED - nevermind - I guess the coaching one is one.

ChefBeckyD said:
Carolyn,

I'm curious why you aren't taking any of the Directors only workshops.....are they repeats from previous years, or just don't sound interesting, or some other reason?

EDITED - nevermind - I guess the coaching one is one.

OOOOh you scared me!! LOL
I knew i'd s/u for one of them!

Sometime (not today, I'm back at work...) I'll make a spreadsheet of all our classes and who is where so we can easily find the matches...

janetupnorth said:
Sometime (not today, I'm back at work...) I'll make a spreadsheet of all our classes and who is where so we can easily find the matches...

Will you be able to make changes to it?

janetupnorth said:

You are the spreadsheet queen.
I think I am going to bring my laptop to NC and get you to sit down with me and train me on Excel!

dannyzmom said:
You are the spreadsheet queen.
I think I am going to bring my laptop to NC and get you to sit down with me and train me on Excel!

No problem, I will do what I can! ;)

I can at least show you a few quick tricks to speed you up...we just can't do it during Meet-n-Greet - you wouldn't be paying attention!

Here's mine. I copied and pasted Becky's!

Gratitude Recruiting
Win/Win Host Coaching
Phone Courage
Top Recruiters Tell All

First Timer's Orientation Sessions (Optional)
12:00 p.m.
7/10/08 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

Home Office Tours
Tour #1
7/10/08 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Workshops

Phone Courage

Abundant Bookings

Top Recruiters Tell All

Win/Win Host Coaching

JAE said:
Here's mine. I copied and pasted Becky's!

Gratitude Recruiting
Win/Win Host Coaching
Phone Courage
Top Recruiters Tell All

You think she can stand seeing you THAT much?!?! LOL! :p

janetupnorth said:
You think she can stand seeing you THAT much?!?! LOL! :p
She'll be changing her schedule, anyway. I was hoping to room with Becky, but my director is going. So, I'll be rooming with her, and my director is hoping to have others in the cluster come along, too. That also means I may not be able to hang out with Becky for dinners and things. This way, I'll at least be with her for in between times.

07/10 7:15-7:45 First Timers
07/10 8:30-12:45 Directors Training
07/12 HO Tour 1:30-6pm

Workshops:
Gratitude Recruiting
Abundant Bookings
Leading New Consultants to Success
Win/Win Host Coaching

JAE said:
She'll be changing her schedule, anyway. I was hoping to room with Becky, but my director is going. So, I'll be rooming with her, and my director is hoping to have others in the cluster come along, too. That also means I may not be able to hang out with Becky for dinners and things. This way, I'll at least be with her for in between times.

...and don't forget Exec. Banquet!!!! :D

amy07 said:
07/10 7:15-7:45 First Timers
07/10 8:30-12:45 Directors Training
07/12 HO Tour 1:30-6pm

Workshops:
Gratitude Recruiting
Abundant Bookings
Win/Win Host Coaching

Amy - is this your first conference? I thought you were a consultant last year that time and went...???

janetupnorth said:
Amy - is this your first conference? I thought you were a consultant last year that time and went...???

I was a consultant, but didn't know how to go about doing conference (I was on my own for finding a hotel, etc) and didn't have a plan for childcare. I'm still on my own for all arrangements, but figured I'd pick up some cheffers in my room if my team members don't come along..............SOOOOO, anyone who thinks they may need housing let me know, I've booked the Hilton! 2 beds/2 bath;)

Workshops
Be a Master Seller
Gratitude Recruiting
Great Interviews

When I become Director I'll probably change classes. I only have 2 to go. That is my goal!

Summary FileOk, Carolyn, I took a quick 5 minute break at work and made the file...I'll update it as we get closer to NC...

EDITED TO REMOVE FILE AND SAVE SPACE - MORE CURRENT ONE FURTHER IN THE THREAD

Last edited:
I was going to create a .pdf but with the formatting I had in there it was taking a year...I'll take out some formatting further along and make a .pdf of it...

Round-Up from the Heart®
Yes, I'm committed to presenting the Round-Up from the Heart® campaign at my Cooking Shows!

First Timer's Orientation Sessions (Optional)
12:00 p.m. 7/10/08 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

Home Office Tours
Tour #1 7/10/08 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM $25.00

Workshops
Phone Courage 7/10/08 1:15 PM - 2:30 PM
Be a Master Seller 7/11/08 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM

JAE said:

Yes, we are both bummed that Jill's director is messin' with our plans!:grumpy:

BUT - my hope is that going to conference will reignite her director's interest in her business and her cluster, which will benefit Jill in the end....so it may be a good thing.

We just have to be more creative in how we schedule things!

janetupnorth said:
...and don't forget Exec. Banquet!!!! :D
Didn't work out to sit with each other at the Exec. Banquet last year. I was a little bored and wishing I could move over by Becky, but we may have been a distraction to everyone else.

JAE said:
Didn't work out to sit with each other at the Exec. Banquet last year. I was a little bored and wishing I could move over by Becky, but we may have been a distraction to everyone else.

Ah, I talked with Yvonne today via e-mail numerous times, asked her where the banquet was but forgot to ask the theme! Oh well, she'll announce it later I'm sure...

JAE said:

Yeah, but that was just because you decided to do the politically correct thing, and sit at your AD's table!:p

We told you to skip it and sit with us!
(I'm not known for my political correctness.:rolleyes: )

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, but that was just because you decided to do the politically correct thing, and sit at your AD's table!:p We told you to skip it and sit with us!
Does that mean I get to sit up front since she's my 1st line director??? ;) Not that I care...

janetupnorth said:
Does that mean I get to sit up front since she's my 1st line director??? ;) Not that I care...

If she invites you to sit at her table.

2 years ago, I got invited to sit at my SD's table - which was actually fun - because I was sitting there with Penney Parks, and Lura Antokal (2 very BIG names w/ PC....) and got to pick their brains and chat with them. But I didn't get to sit with any of my clustermates or PC buddies.

Last year, I just had to find my own seat. It was way more fun, but definitely not as educational.....

ChefBeckyD said:
If she invites you to sit at her table.

2 years ago, I got invited to sit at my SD's table - which was actually fun - because I was sitting there with Penney Parks, and Lura Antokal (2 very BIG names w/ PC....) and got to pick their brains and chat with them. But I didn't get to sit with any of my clustermates or PC buddies.

Last year, I just had to find my own seat. It was way more fun, but definitely not as educational.....

Her niece just signed so I'm betting she'll be at her table if she goes. She (Yvonne) was going to see if she (her niece) wanted to room with me but then a few directors are getting together and my recruiter asked me to room with them so I said yes. (Like you see your roomies much anyway!)

Abundant Bookings

Be a Master Seller

Gratitude Recruiting

here is my list Doreen

10 Wave 1 People so far...Getting there - 10 have posted schedules...

EDITED TO REMOVE FILE - MORE UPDATED ONE FURTHER IN THREAD...

Last edited:
I have

workshop1 Phone Courage
workshop2 Abundant bookings
workshop3 Win Win Host Coaching
workshop 4 Be a Master Seller

Here's my schedule!!

Abundant Bookings
Gratitude Recruiting
Be a Master Seller
Win/Win Host Coaching

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, but that was just because you decided to do the politically correct thing, and sit at your AD's table!:p

We told you to skip it and sit with us!
I had already told my director's director (advanced director?) that I would sit at her table. She called and invited me all special like that. Wouldn't that be rude to then sit just two tables away with my fun friends? This year I'm even more stuck. I'll have to sit with my director who will have to sit with her director.

You know Becky, this is all your fault for being so fun! Now I'm going to know what I'm missing the whole time I'm missing it!!

I'm on Consultant's Corner downloading audio resources from leadership ... including Phone Courage and Great Interviews.

Since I figure we can only go to 4 classes ... and there are like 6 I want to attend at least ... I think it's wise to download whatever ones I can.

I was disappointed that there was no class for people with full-time jobs ... until I realized there was one I could order on a supply order.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm on Consultant's Corner downloading audio resources from leadership ... including Phone Courage and Great Interviews.

Since I figure we can only go to 4 classes ... and there are like 6 I want to attend at least ... I think it's wise to download whatever ones I can.

I was disappointed that there was no class for people with full-time jobs ... until I realized there was one I could order on a supply order.

I am computer clueless - how do I download an audio?

JAE said:
I had already told my director's director (advanced director?) that I would sit at her table. She called and invited me all special like that. Wouldn't that be rude to then sit just two tables away with my fun friends? This year I'm even more stuck. I'll have to sit with my director who will have to sit with her director.

You know Becky, this is all your fault for being so fun! Now I'm going to know what I'm missing the whole time I'm missing it!!

I'm not really all that much fun....just tend to find humor wherever I am.....that means that usually I am sitting at a back table being disruptive. I would hate having me as a guest at a show!
My director, Jen, shushes me sometimes.....I let her get away with it, because I love her.:D

Here is my schedule!

Home Office Tours
Tour #2
7/10/08 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM

Workshops
Be a Master Seller
Gratitude Recruiting
Top Recruiters Tell All
Abundant Bookings

janetupnorth said:
Getting there - 10 have posted schedules...

I noticed I have a ? for my name.

Allow me to intorduce myself, I am Heather From Massachusetts.
I will be celebrating my 1 yr anniversary with PC Next month. I had 2 recruits that are no longer active so I am back to being a consultant.:cry:

I love this website and all the great advice and tips I've gotten.

jrny2001 said:
I noticed I have a ? for my name.

Allow me to intorduce myself, I am Heather From Massachusetts.
I will be celebrating my 1 yr anniversary with PC Next month. I had 2 recruits that are no longer active so I am back to being a consultant.:cry:

I love this website and all the great advice and tips I've gotten.

Hi Heather! Welcome!:D

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours?</h2><p>The Home Office Tours are designed to give consultants a behind-the-scenes look at the headquarters of Pampered Chef and learn more about the company's history, products, and business practices.</p><h2>2. How can I sign up for a tour?</h2><p>You can sign up for a tour by checking the schedule and availability on the Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here thread and posting your desired date and time. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader or the Home Office directly to inquire about tour availability.</p><h2>3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops?</h2><p>The workshops are designed to provide valuable training and tips on how to become a successful consultant. Topics covered may include selling techniques, recruiting strategies, and booking strategies.</p><h2>4. Do I need to attend all of the workshops?</h2><p>No, you are not required to attend all of the workshops. However, it is highly recommended to attend as many as possible to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business and to improve your skills as a consultant.</p><h2>5. Is there a cost to attend the workshops?</h2><p>The workshops are typically free for registered consultants. However, there may be a small fee for non-consultant guests who wish to attend. This fee may vary depending on the specific workshop and location.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours?

The Home Office Tours are designed to give consultants a behind-the-scenes look at the headquarters of Pampered Chef and learn more about the company's history, products, and business practices.

2. How can I sign up for a tour?

You can sign up for a tour by checking the schedule and availability on the Wave 1 Post Your Schedules Here thread and posting your desired date and time. Alternatively, you can contact your team leader or the Home Office directly to inquire about tour availability.

3. What can I expect to learn from the workshops?

The workshops are designed to provide valuable training and tips on how to become a successful consultant. Topics covered may include selling techniques, recruiting strategies, and booking strategies.

4. Do I need to attend all of the workshops?

No, you are not required to attend all of the workshops. However, it is highly recommended to attend as many as possible to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business and to improve your skills as a consultant.

5. Is there a cost to attend the workshops?

The workshops are typically free for registered consultants. However, there may be a small fee for non-consultant guests who wish to attend. This fee may vary depending on the specific workshop and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • redsoxgirl