• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing First Timer Orientation and Ho Tour on Day 1???

In summary, the group discusses the possibility of attending both the optional First Timer's Orientation and the tour on the first day. They share their plans to attend either the early morning orientation or the later tour, with some opting to do both. One member mentions having to leave early for their flight and another mentions having to wait for others in their group before making a decision. Finally, they all express excitement to see each other at the event.
redsoxgirl
Is it possible to go to orientation AND to HO on the first day?? :confused:

Whic would you do to do both on the first day??

First Timer's Orientation Sessions (Optional)
7:15 a.m. 7/10/08 7:15 AM - 7:45 AM
9:00 a.m. 7/10/08 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
10:00 a.m. 7/10/08 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
11:00 a.m. 7/10/08 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
12:00 p.m. 7/10/08 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM

Tour #1 7/10/08 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Tour #2 7/10/08 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM

My plane leaves O'Hare at 5 or something, so I can't do Day 3 for the tour.

I'M SO CONFUSED!! :confused: :confused:

I would do the 1st Tour and then the Orientation in the same day. You should get back in time for both!

I chose the tour # 1 and the the orientation at 12noon.

ok - I did too.
I suppose it's not the end of the world if we miss orientation right?

redsoxgirl said:
ok - I did too.
I suppose it's not the end of the world if we miss orientation right?

That's what I figured! At least I'll "know" someone on the tour!

You will be back from the tour at 11:30.

I'm doing both on the first day. It is so early! But I think it will be worth it :)

This is the first time they've done the orientation. You'll have to let us know how it goes!

Wow, it would have been nice to have an orientation the first time I went! That sounds like a great addition!

I am doing the orientation and then tour 2 on day 1 if it is still available. I was waiting for 2 others in my group to make a decision.
My director said if only the eraly tour was open to skip the orientation since it is optional.

I'm doing both the same day. The 7am Orientation and the 8am tour. :) Can't wait to see you all there!

1. What is included in the First Timer Orientation on Day 1?

The First Timer Orientation on Day 1 includes an overview of the company and its products, a tour of the office and warehouse, and a chance to meet and connect with your team members.

2. How long does the First Timer Orientation typically last?

The First Timer Orientation usually lasts about 1-2 hours.

3. Do I need to prepare anything for the Home Office Tour on Day 1?

No, you do not need to prepare anything. Just come dressed comfortably and be ready to learn!

4. Will I have the opportunity to ask questions during the First Timer Orientation and Home Office Tour?

Yes, there will be time for questions during both the First Timer Orientation and Home Office Tour. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have about the company or your role.

5. Is attendance mandatory for the First Timer Orientation and Home Office Tour on Day 1?

Yes, attendance is mandatory for all new employees. We believe that the First Timer Orientation and Home Office Tour are crucial for setting you up for success at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • smiley757
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth